Colonial Toyota

New 855-262-1889
Used 855-322-4779
Service 888-237-6288

Come See the Difference Local Family owned and Operated

Another Great Experience !

by from Douglas,Massachusetts |

I would highly recommend Colonial Toyota to anyone wishing to purchase a vehicle. First and foremost I was treated with honesty, respect and fairness throughout the entire purchasing process. I never had the feeling that I was being pressured into a sale nor in making any hasty decisions. All of my questions were answered with honesty and courtesy and quickly which I might add. I have never had this type of experience when purchasing a new vehicle. Next time that I am in the market to purchase a new vehicle, Colonial Toyota will be the place to go! Somebody finally does it right...............

A VERY Satisfied Colonial Toyota Customer

by from Lincoln, RI |

I owned a Toyota Sienna for many years...Love my Toyota! But my four children are all grown now and they all own their own vehicles so I decided that it was time to downsize into a Corolla, more for the great gas mileage they get than anything else. I was on my way home from South County one day and decided to stop at the Toyota dealership down there. I test drove one, got prices, etc....and decided to run the numbers by my husband. So on deciding that I would like to move forward with trading in my Sienna and purchasing a Corolla, I decided to go back to the dealership that I purchased my Sienna at because it was much closer to where I live....BIG MISTAKE!!!! I was mislead into believing the Salesman and Financial manager there that they could do a "Locate" on the Corolla I wanted (it was a Corolla LE Premium). I put down a hefty deposit on what I thought was MY CAR and was told it would be in by Friday or Saturday....ok, no problems so far. I spent 3 1/2 hours there and left exhausted but happy that I was getting the car I wanted and now it was mine after putting the deposit down. Friday came and I received a call by the Salesman who seemed like he was just brushing me off on the phone...he blatantly told me (with no disregard or concern about how I felt...didn't even ask me), that I would not be getting my car until Wednesday. So I asked him why and he told me that the car that I put a deposit on was already sold! What??? It was a car that they had to locate so if it was sold they knew about it before they took my deposit! Who does that? I felt very uncomfortable and leery about dealing with the same dealership I had bought my Sienna from....sad, really. I never liked the service department there, but I did love my car and after the first two years of free service I would be going back to my own mechanic anyway so that didn't really bother me. Notice how I have not mentioned the name of the dealership, I would rather focus on whom I would like to praise...and that is Amanda King and Jackie Rose at Colonial Toyota! Amanda is in charge of internet sales and she first contacted me after I requested a quote online...didn't want to deal with another dealership at that point. She asked to meet with me and I was hesitant, but agreed to. From the moment I met her...she went to work for me and told me about how she only speaks the truth, no schemes or tricks. Well, at first I didn't believe it because I figured all Salespeople and dealerships were alike and all horrible experiences....wrong! She worked hard for me....for me! The Customer...what a pleasant surprise and experience. She came through with the price she promised me and when I went to pick-up my car on the day I was promised (they also had to locate a car for me), I met with Abed, the Financial Manager to sign the final papers. Not only did the price she quoted me stay the same, it was actually a bit lower....and Abed answered all my questions and concerns in a pleasant and helpful manner. Jackie was also caring and helpful through the entire process. Talk about feeling like you are with your family....this is the kind of experience I had here. As a matter of fact, I trust them so much that I have Amanda helping my daughter to locate a car that she likes for a price she can afford without worrying about them pulling any schemes or pressure tactics on her. Her car is old and she needs to trade it in and buy something more reliable and good on gas and I trust that Amanda, Jackie, Abed and this wonderful group at Colonial Toyota will take good care of her. So before you go to another Toyota dealer, check this one out on Rte.116 near the Lincoln Mall in North Smithfield...right over the Lincoln Line. Ask for Amanda....she will get you the deal you want and you will leave feeling glad you stopped in and read this review. Oh and by the way, she went above and beyond what a salesperson does...she helped me get my hefty deposit back from the other dealership! Thanks Amanda!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Burrillville, RI |

I recently purchased a new car from Colonial and was very surprised at how easy the process was for me. I was expecting my car buying experience to be filled with all kinds of pressure and an unpleasant time. I got the complete opposite of what I had been expecting. Everyone was extremely helpful and kind. I was treated like a person and not a sale. Adriana and Jason were absolutely great to work with and made my experience as easy as possible. I could not be more happier with my new car. I would definitely recommend Colonial Toyotal! Everyone is absolutely wonderful, Thank you for making my car buying experience a great and fun time!

HORRIBLE! STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALER!

by from Providence, RI |

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!! I went there for a test drive. I was going to purchase a used car which was in fair condition for an outrageous price. When I tried to negotiate the price with my salesman, Eric the so called sales manager came to talk to me and he had the worst attitude I have ever seen. Such a condescending, rude, unprofessional person who did nothing but talk down to me. The car clearly needed a lot of work and I was just asking for a small and reasonable difference. Needless to say this guy thought the car was absolutely "the best one out there with the best price within 300 miles". I have never met such a rude person in my entire life. I ended up leaving without purchasing the vehicle and I found a similar vehicle with like mileage and a lot less body damage and it had new tires for the same price. THIS PLACE IS DISHONEST AND WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL LIKE I WAS!

Excellent Buying Experience

by from north providence, RI |

Kevin was great throughout the whole process maintaining contact with us. Although we could not get the color we wanted, we had a great experience and the staff did their best to get the car on time. Thank you!

Great first-time leasing experience!

by from Pawtucket, RI |

I started shopping for a car a few weeks ago and called Colonial Toyota to check on the availability of a Prius V. I spoke to Amanda King, the internet sales manager, and she was willing to give me as much information as I wanted over the phone. I spent several days talking to Amanda, asking her questions, negotiating. She did ask me to come in a few times but I never felt pressured to. She gave me all the detail I needed and swore to me that when I did come in, nothing would change. And she was true to her word. Every single number she quoted me by phone was the same when I walked into the dealership. Once there, I worked with Amanda Sperry to figure out exactly was lease contract I needed, and she was patient and helpful with my indecision. Abed, the business manager, was wonderful too. He made everything clear to me and I never felt like he was trying to sell me anything. I never once felt pressured to close the deal. I was treated with respect and fairness. I would wholeheartedly recommend using Colonial. I was a little hesitant about working with them when I saw a few negative reviews but they were so responsive and helpful that I figured that those were outliers. I, for one, am a very happy customer!

Fantastic Experience with Salesman Kevin Roach

by from Exeter, CT |

I would highly recommend purchasing a car from Colonial Toyota, specifically from Kevin Roach. I have been shopping for a car for approximately 6 months at dealerships in MA, RI and CT and finally arrived at Colonial and met Kevin. He made the shopping experience extremely enjoyable and made me feel comfortable in my decision to make my purchase. After having dealt with many sales people, I can honestly say Kevin was by far the best! Strongly recommend purchasing a car from him at Colonial. Thank you!!

Kevin was very nice.

by from Providence |

Felt very comfortable, he was friendly and attentive to all my needs. Kevin helped us find the perfect Corolla. I was unsure about the package and he really explained the value of the S model. I would definitely buy another Toyota from this dealership, we felt like family!

Horrific Experience

by from Smithfield, RI |

I recently leased a 2014 Sienna XLE AWD few days ago. I am disgusted and absolutely disappointed at the quality of service. On 2/7/14 is when I met with John and Abed and committed to the lease. I wanted white color and was told by Eric that it would take few days to get it and they gave me a rental since my previously leased vehicle was returned. I kept on calling and leaving messages for John to see when my car will arrive. I never received a call back with that information. 2 weeks went by and finally John called me and said that the car has arrived. I was out of town for a week and could not come and was constantly pressurized to come and if not incentives might change and I will not get the good deal that I was getting. I was able to go on 3/1 and finally signed off the paperwork and then picked up the van couple days later. Within the first 3-4 days, I found out that my wife was not comfortable driving such a large vehicle and I tried to call Abed several times for options to terminate lease and left him 3-4 messages on 3/5 but never got a return call. I called and left more messages on 3/6 and no return calls again. My wife called dealership upset that same day at night and complained about this. All of a sudden Abed calls me at 8:20 pm, I explain him my situation and he tells me that he will look into this and call me next day. No surprise that he never called me next day. I called and left message the first time but no call back. I called a 2nd time and he picked up the phone. He tells me to come Saturday 3/8 morning and he and his manager will talk to me and discuss options. I go there on Saturday at 11 am and Eric tells me that he is busy, has few people ahead of me which I understand. Eric tells me that it will be about an hour which I was willing to wait. Abed comes out and tells Eric to assess my van and figure out trade in price and new price for a RAV4. Eric tells me that he will work on it that same day on Saturday or Sunday and will call me back. And guess what, like everyone else he also did not call me back. I was so disgusted and fed-up by everything that I just decided to go on Monday, pick up my new plates for the Sienna and be done with Colonial and never do business with them again and never to recommend anyone else to them. When I went to pick up he plates, Eric has the nerve to come up to me and tell me that he wrote my phone# down wrong and that's why he couldn't call me which is so wrong. He never asked my phone# on Saturday when I went there. My # is everywhere in your system. I wasn't determined to return the van, I was just looked for some answers so that I could make an informed decision. Only thing I can say is, I came to Colonial Toyota since they are local and I also leave in Smithfield. But after the whole awful experience, I am so sorry that I every went there in the first place. lastly not that important, but the odometer statement said 96 miles, and when I got the vehicle it had 175 miles but nobody even told me or provided me explanation on this

Smooth and easy experience at Colonial Toyota

by from East Bay, RI |

Soon after coming off of a terrible experience with another Toyota dealership in the area, I headed over to Colonial Toyota in Smithfield. I can honestly say that it was the smoothest and easiest car purchase I have ever made. I walked in and was immediately greeted by Amanda who was a pleasure to work with. I was there for a specific car and she quickly made it available for me to test drive. Upon returning from the test drive I was provided with all of the information that I had requested very quickly. The next morning I called Amanda and we started the purchasing process as soon as I arrived on their lot. Mr. Mensah was also a pleasure to spend time with while discussing and going through the financing process. Buying a car there was almost as easy as running down the street for a gallon of milk. At no point did I feel hassled or uncomfortable about the purchase. At no point did I feel as if they were trying to sell me anything more than what I was looking for. They stand by their pricing and treat you with great respect. That isn't something that can be said about another Toyota dealership just east on Route 1. If you are on the market for a vehicle, save yourself time and headaches and head to Colonial.

Thank You Adriana!! Love my Venza!!!!

by from Smithfield, RI |

From the start Adriana was so comfortable to work with! She and the staff made my new car purchase one of the most pleasant ones I have made! When I called and told her about the car I was interested in, she had it waiting for me when I arrived! That was only a half our later! Love my new Venza Limited SUV!! Thanks Adriana!!