Marquardt of Barrington Buick-GMC

1421 South Barrington Rd., Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-554-6152
Used 888-574-6159
Service 877-368-7217

"Grab a handful of licorice and drive!"

Great Service !!

by from Hoffman Estates, IL. |

I ran into a last minute needed repair. Contacted Matt @ the service desk. No hesitation and he said "No problem." Can't begin to express what a pleasure it is to work with Matt & all the good folks at Marquardt. Wouldn't go anywhere else for service or repairs. Rock solid service ALL the time. Thank You !!

Excellent!

by from Barrington, IL |

Mike did a great job in the service department. Spent some time with Troy in possibly trading in my vehical for either a 2014 or 2015. Even though I choose not to do this this year, he was quick, efficient, and professional in handeling the current value of my Yukon and options. Marquardt will see my business for a new vehical either next year or 2016.

Friendly, Fast, and Reliable Service

by from Barrington IL |

Always friendly and polite, yet also efficient and respectful of my time. I've never had doubts that a recommended repair wasn't reasonable. Probably the best service department I've experienced in my 40 years of driving (and I've owned Mercedes, Nissan, Mazda, Mercury, Honda, VW, Cadillac)

Great service, courteous staff.

by from Hoffman Estates, IL |

Dealership was great. Vehicle was finished when they said it would be done and the staff was incedibly courteous. Only complaint is that the vehicle is only 3 years old and required major work took 3 days to complete). For the amount of money I spent on the vehicle, I did not expect these types of problems so early in the vehicles life. Certainly will give me some pause replacing it with another GM vehicle.

Good service

by from Barrington, IL |

The service department was unable to finish the work in one day, but they called me early enough to give me status and let me know not to pick-up my car that day. I appreciate the fact that they didn't wait until I showed up at the service department to pick up my car. I like having the service department go through a recap of the service performed. IT gives me confidence that all the service was cared for.

I trust this service department

by from Barrington, il. |

A few days earlier my wife brought her car in for an oil change and asked for an estimate to fox a broken sun visor. You fixed it for free! We started coming to you after hearing that you support Moody radio. You guys are the best!

Great Service

by from Barrington, IL |

Service is great from start to finish, Kurt and Matthew take the time to listen and explain. They give great advice and one feels confident that the service was done correctly.

Great service

by from Palatine, Illinois |

I'm Howard's wife and when I had problems with my car on the road they assured me that I would be safe driving it in from what I described. When I got there Mike took over, was very calming, and had me out in a loaner in no time. Seeing that Howard usually takes care of the car repairs, Mike made this an easy task for me.

Excellent--Service Dept is the Best

by from Park Ridge, IL |

Thank you Doug for impeccable customer service & superior workmanship. My Buick is running much better & I'm happy to be driving it again. Your door-to-door service saved me valuable time, allowing me to continue to work & keep up with my family's schedule.

Great Service!

by from Carol Stream, IL |

Had a great experience with my car being picked up and re-delivered back after the oil change. Very friendly and trustworthy staff. Thankful!