Marquardt of Barrington Buick-GMC

1421 South Barrington Rd., Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-554-6152
Used 888-574-6159
Service 877-368-7217

"Grab a handful of licorice and drive!"

Unlike any other dearlship..in a positive way!

by from Palatine, IL |

When I went to purchase a bigger vehicle for my job, I dreaded it! You all know the service people all the normal car dealerships...It was SO not like that at Marquardt. The service was wonderful! They gave us space to talk, they didn't push and they kept us very informed. They answered all our questions and showed us car fax. I honestly would not go to any other place for a car! Marquardt will have my service for life.

Wonderful experience- friendly atmosphere

by from Barrington |

I had an absolutely wonderful experience at Marquardt. They went over and above all expectations, and were the friendliest and most efficient salesmen I've ever dealt with. I worked specifically with Tim McIntyre, and he was caring, thorough, professional, and kind. I would use them again and again. If ever the opportunity arises, I always recommend Marquardt to people looking for a new car, a trade in, or car service. I couldn't be happier with them.

My buying experience at Marquardt

by from Inverness, IL |

Bought an Enclave from this dealership. Overall experience was positive. A few hiccups around the price negotiations, but overall I'd buy from them again (Cara Cannon was my salesperson). I leaned on their service department quite a bit for opinions and having them walk me through cost profile for repairs and such. Service department was fantastic (Matt Domson).

Miguel Sanchez

by from Barrington, Il |

I have purchaed two cars from this dealer and Miguel Sanchez took care of me both times. Both Miguel and the dealer are top notch.Very honest and helpful. They make you feel like you are family.

I highly recommend Marquardt of Barrington

by from Crystal Lake, IL |

My husband and I had been looking for a GMC Acadia Denali and visited a few GMC dealers in the NW Suburban area. We live in Crystal Lake and don't mind driving a little ways to get good treatment and fair pricing. Our visits to the Crystal Lake, Elgin, McHenry and Arlington Heights dealers had ended in disappontment. We met a few nice people, but didn't get the deal or treatment we wanted. It always fell apart somewhere along the way. We're not psyco-shoppers, but we do like to spend our money where we are treated well and get a fair shake. We spent our hard earned dollars at Marquardt and recommend the experience to anybody that can drive there. Like some of the other reviews say, it IS a nice clean place, modern and well-lit. If you've been to some of the other dealers, this place looks like a spaceship! Ask for Jay Davis, he has lots of car knowledge and will take the time (as much as you want, believe me!) to explain everything about the cars. He went over the specifics of the deal and the vehicle in every detail. I feel we were treated honestly and fairly, with no "man behind the curtain" tricks. I should mention that our "service" experience to date is only an oil change, but I was greeted warmly it eas a nice visit.

Thank you so much Mr. Miguel Sanchez

by from Addison |

I went into Marquardt of Barrington and met with Miguel and he was a great help. Not only did he thoroughly explained everything about the cars I was interested in and advised me on the car I should get. Thank you so much for everything and I am extremely happy with my car. Thank you once again Miguel Miguel ROCKS and is an Asset to Marquardt of Barrington

Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I was here with my friend because her air conditioning was not functioning properly. Her usual dealer was not there that day so we had to deal with another employee who was very rude to her and I and tried to sell myself a brand new car which i made clear was out of my price range.