Marquardt of Barrington Buick-GMC

1421 South Barrington Rd., Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-554-6152
Used 888-574-6159
Service 877-368-7217

"Grab a handful of licorice and drive!"

Great Time Service

by from Lake in the Hills, IL |

Jim has always been very helpful, he always took care of us when we took our vehicle to Woody Buick in Elgin.

Great service and very friendly staff

by from Riverwoods, IL |

We were disappointed when the dealer we purchased our GMC Acadia Denali from closed (Libertyville, IL). Marquardt send us a solicitation that included pick up and delivery of the car. The timing was perfect since we needed service and our dealer was closed. The service was awesome. They even washed the car. Thank you!

Quick and Efficient

by from Deer Park Illinois |

I called on day 1 with a problem with the vehicle and by mid day 2 with a loaner the car was complete already. Very quick and efficient. Good work Marquardt.

Outstanding service

by from Barrington, Il |

Mike is always wonderful for service- unfortunately I will be getting a new car which will not be GMC because you stopped making the hybrid SUV- I will miss the service

Online scheduling a problem

by from Kildeer, IL |

I appreciated that I received an email that my car was due for an oil change and that I could easily schedule an appointment online through that email. However, when I got to the dealer there was no record of me scheduling an appointment online even though I received a confirmation email. I had scheduled it a week prior so the system surely would have updated in that time. My appointment was still honored but the comment to me by Doug that "the phone works well to make appointments too" was a bit frustrating. Don't send me an email reminder with the chance to schedule online if you expect me to call as well.

Outstanding service for our Buick

by from Barrington, IL |

The traction control and ABS systems caution lights came on during a recent road trip. Since we were already on our way home from Buffalo Grove, we decided to stop at Marquardt and ask your service dept to check it out. Your service rep (Matt) had Steve run a series of diagnostics. Results showed a faulty sensor, which was replaced, and we were once again on the road in less than two hours! Thanks.

Great service

by from Hoffman Estates, IL |

They were able to fit me into the days work and the service was done in a timely and very efficient manner.

Initial Service with Marquardt of Barrington

by from Gurnee, Il |

It was my first service at the dealership. I was pleasantly greeted making me feel very welcome. My maintenance and an additional request to purchase and have cut and coded an extra key were quickly expedited. It's my opinion Service Departments are the backbone of a dealership as they maintain not only the vehicle but also the customer interaction through out the car's life. I would rate my first time experience a Five Star. Thank you Marquardt!

Easy on line scheduling and communication

by from Algonquin, Illinois |

On line appointment went well with immediate confirmation. Mike called prior to the appointment to review any issues in advance.

Recent purchase of new car

by from Huntley, IL |

I have had experience with Marquardt for many years and would not consider doing business anywhere else. I was not disappointed this time either. This the third car purchased at this dealership and I always use Marquardt for my service. They are pleasant, dependable and I feel that I can trust them in every way. I love my new car and am anxious to continue to do business there even though I have moved and must drive further. There are closer dealerships but I really like doing business at Marquardt.