Marquardt of Barrington Buick-GMC

1421 South Barrington Rd., Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-554-6152
Used 888-574-6159
Service 877-368-7217

"Grab a handful of licorice and drive!"

Initial Service with Marquardt of Barrington

by from Gurnee, Il |

It was my first service at the dealership. I was pleasantly greeted making me feel very welcome. My maintenance and an additional request to purchase and have cut and coded an extra key were quickly expedited. It's my opinion Service Departments are the backbone of a dealership as they maintain not only the vehicle but also the customer interaction through out the car's life. I would rate my first time experience a Five Star. Thank you Marquardt!

Easy on line scheduling and communication

by from Algonquin, Illinois |

On line appointment went well with immediate confirmation. Mike called prior to the appointment to review any issues in advance.

Recent purchase of new car

by from Huntley, IL |

I have had experience with Marquardt for many years and would not consider doing business anywhere else. I was not disappointed this time either. This the third car purchased at this dealership and I always use Marquardt for my service. They are pleasant, dependable and I feel that I can trust them in every way. I love my new car and am anxious to continue to do business there even though I have moved and must drive further. There are closer dealerships but I really like doing business at Marquardt.

Grade A !!

by from Hoffman Estates, IL. |

Been a customer at Marquardt for years. Top shelf professional people and Grade A service. Wouldn't think of going anywhere else !!

Very happy with the service Would highly recommend

by from Barrington,Illinois |

I worked with Doug Hirsch who was extremely helpful and very accommodating. Doug is a real asset to your dealership. In the future, I will always ask for Doug Hirsch for his knowledge and expertise.

Always great service

by from Barrington, IL |

Just came in for an oil change. I was due for tire rotation, had that done. I was having some issues with OnStar. We ran into Ray and told him so he went over to the car and talked with on star and got it all corrected. He took it for a short drive after asking for directions and it is now working fine. I received an email about the 1st Monday of the month information regarding all the things on the car that I am afraid to touch, not knowing what they are. I didn't get to the January one due to the bad weather, maybe the Feb one will be better weather. Everyone is always very helpful, always have a good experience at Marquardt.

Excellent Service

by from Barrington, IL |

I always enjoy going to Marquardt of Barrington. Their staff is courteous and professional. I would highly recommend this dealership to service your Buick vehicle.

Thanks for preventing me from becoming stranded

by from Hanover Park, IL |

The positive battery cable clip on my 2008 Lacrosse Super had some green colored substance built up on it. My service adviser told me the technician said the battery was cracked near the + post, and advised replacing the battery. Fortunately your parts department had the battery in stock. The tech replaced the battery and cleaned the cable clip, in less than an hour. Well done and thanks guys!!!

Great service

by from Barrington, IL |

This was my first service experience and I couldn't be happier! Matthew and Lino greeted with the upmost respect and courteousness. Then I was introduced to Kurt, the service technician who listened to my concerns. My vehicle was ready when I needed it to be to get to work. Lino also looked up the service bulletins regarding the issues I brought up which put my mind at ease. It was a very positive experience.

Clean facilities, nice waiting area.

by from Huntley, IL |

Everyone was very professional and courteous. It did take a little longer than I anticipated, I came in on my lunch hour so time was very important.