Marquardt of Barrington Buick-GMC

1421 South Barrington Rd., Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-554-6152 New 888-554-6152
Used 888-574-6159 Used 888-574-6159
Service 877-368-7217 Service 877-368-7217

"Grab a handful of licorice and drive!"

New Vehicle Purchase

by from Barrington, Illinois |

Tim Holloway took the time to check out vehicles for lease in my budget. Went thru the options with me and gave recommendations though in the end it was my decision. He knew I really wanted a pick up like the one before my 2011 Buick Regal Turbo, however in the end I decided on a 2014 GMC Terrain, then he (Tim) spent the time to show me the options and helped me set up my phone and help me unload my car, putting everything into my new Terrain. Tim thank you again for taking the time to work with me. That is why I keep coming back to Marquardt and the service department. This is my 4 vehicle from Marquardt and look forward to many more!

Real Professionals

by from Hoffman Estates, IL. |

Hands down, Matt Domson & all the folks in service and sales at Marquardt can't be topped. Friendly, professional & they deliver as promised. Been customers for years and will continue to be, no doubt.

Replace tire with Spare then put on new tire also

by from Barrington, Illinois |

I called from my Car on Monday, had a flat and spoke with Matthew in Service. I said could you please help me with my spare, he said yes when I got their they would be more than happy to help me. I filled up with air at our office, but the slice was in the side wall, got nerves only 5 miles away. But of course got caught by every light, bus at the tracks, etc.... But I made it with 21lbs still in the tire. Thank you Matthew, Dave, Mike and Thomas for making my bad night a lot better.

Great Time Service

by from Lake in the Hills, IL |

Jim has always been very helpful, he always took care of us when we took our vehicle to Woody Buick in Elgin.

Great service and very friendly staff

by from Riverwoods, IL |

We were disappointed when the dealer we purchased our GMC Acadia Denali from closed (Libertyville, IL). Marquardt send us a solicitation that included pick up and delivery of the car. The timing was perfect since we needed service and our dealer was closed. The service was awesome. They even washed the car. Thank you!

Quick and Efficient

by from Deer Park Illinois |

I called on day 1 with a problem with the vehicle and by mid day 2 with a loaner the car was complete already. Very quick and efficient. Good work Marquardt.

Outstanding service

by from Barrington, Il |

Mike is always wonderful for service- unfortunately I will be getting a new car which will not be GMC because you stopped making the hybrid SUV- I will miss the service

Online scheduling a problem

by from Kildeer, IL |

I appreciated that I received an email that my car was due for an oil change and that I could easily schedule an appointment online through that email. However, when I got to the dealer there was no record of me scheduling an appointment online even though I received a confirmation email. I had scheduled it a week prior so the system surely would have updated in that time. My appointment was still honored but the comment to me by Doug that "the phone works well to make appointments too" was a bit frustrating. Don't send me an email reminder with the chance to schedule online if you expect me to call as well.

Outstanding service for our Buick

by from Barrington, IL |

The traction control and ABS systems caution lights came on during a recent road trip. Since we were already on our way home from Buffalo Grove, we decided to stop at Marquardt and ask your service dept to check it out. Your service rep (Matt) had Steve run a series of diagnostics. Results showed a faulty sensor, which was replaced, and we were once again on the road in less than two hours! Thanks.

Great service

by from Hoffman Estates, IL |

They were able to fit me into the days work and the service was done in a timely and very efficient manner.