Marquardt of Barrington Buick-GMC

1421 South Barrington Rd., Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-554-6152
Used 888-574-6159
Service 877-368-7217

"Grab a handful of licorice and drive!"

Required service

by from Barrington, IL |

It is aways a pleasure have my vehicle serviced at Marquardt. Everybody is courteous, friendly and sees directly to your needs and what needs to be done.

Great service - clean facilities.

by from Mt. Prospect, Illinois |

Doug Hirsch and his team are most respectful and helpful. I certainly enjoy my 2011 (used) Buick Regal and want to keep it running trouble free for many miles..I believe in preventative maintenance.

Robert Joseph

by from Bloomfield Hills, MI |

Had transmission problems while on vacation...came in and was immediately assisted with loaner car. Vehicle fixed in timely fashion with great help in minimizing cost of problems

Quick and thorough service work

by from Bartlett, IL |

From the moment I arrived the entire staff treated me like an old friend although it was my very first time visiting. I'm very pleased to have such a great dealership close by.

Superb Service !!

by from Hoffman Estates, IL. |

The check engine light popped on. I made a quick call To Matt Domson in service & brought the truck in the next day. Quick, accurate diagnosis and the repair was complete that same day. Outstanding service and quality workmanship. Wouldn't ever go anywhere else !!

5 Star Experience

by from Lake Barrington, IL |

This is our second purchase at the dealership and will continue to refer friends and family. We thought this sales experience was far above what we expected. Thank you to Tim Holloway and his team.

Miguel Sanchez - my salesperson

by from Lake Barrington, Il. |

I met Miguel when I bought my buick at Marquardt about 10 years ago. I traded in an old caddy but was underwater in my payments. Miguel suggested gap insurance, explaining that my insurance would paly for the car but not for the overage in financing. I bought gap insurance for $300.00 on a 7,000 dollar overage. A year later my car was stolen in downtown Chicago and my insurance paid for my car and gap insurance paid me the $7000.00 . Since that time I have bought 5 cars from Miguel and have never been disappointed in his knowledge and friendliness. My last car is the new Buick Encore purchased in Aug. of 2013. I am extremely happy with this small SUV , 4cylinder, and mileage approaching 28 mpg. The turning ratio is very tight and it has higher seats for my wife who has trouble getting in and out of cars. I am 77 years old and if there is a 6th car, it will be purchased through Marquardt and Miguell. Thanks for your good service also. Ed Schwartz.

Very happy..........

by from Bartlett, IL |

Everything was wonderful. I was looking for a specific car that they did not have in stock, but they went out of their way to get it for me. From the moment I walked in the door, everyone was very friendly and pleasant. Tim McIntyre, was very knowledgeable and showed me everything I needed to know about the car. I was in and out of there in 90 minutes with a brand new car. The experience was wonderful!!!

Over the top

by from Lake Zurich, IL |

Tim went out of his way to find the car we wanted and make us happy. He was wonderful!

Superb Service

by from Hoffman Estates, IL |

We've been customers at Marquardt for years. There's no better shop and professionals anywhere in the area. They're the best in our book !! Thank You Matt & everybody at Marquardt !!!