Marquardt of Barrington Buick-GMC

1421 South Barrington Rd., Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-554-6152
Used 888-574-6159
Service 877-368-7217

"Grab a handful of licorice and drive!"

Superb Service !!

by from Hoffman Estates, IL. |

The check engine light popped on. I made a quick call To Matt Domson in service & brought the truck in the next day. Quick, accurate diagnosis and the repair was complete that same day. Outstanding service and quality workmanship. Wouldn't ever go anywhere else !!

5 Star Experience

by from Lake Barrington, IL |

This is our second purchase at the dealership and will continue to refer friends and family. We thought this sales experience was far above what we expected. Thank you to Tim Holloway and his team.

Miguel Sanchez - my salesperson

by from Lake Barrington, Il. |

I met Miguel when I bought my buick at Marquardt about 10 years ago. I traded in an old caddy but was underwater in my payments. Miguel suggested gap insurance, explaining that my insurance would paly for the car but not for the overage in financing. I bought gap insurance for $300.00 on a 7,000 dollar overage. A year later my car was stolen in downtown Chicago and my insurance paid for my car and gap insurance paid me the $7000.00 . Since that time I have bought 5 cars from Miguel and have never been disappointed in his knowledge and friendliness. My last car is the new Buick Encore purchased in Aug. of 2013. I am extremely happy with this small SUV , 4cylinder, and mileage approaching 28 mpg. The turning ratio is very tight and it has higher seats for my wife who has trouble getting in and out of cars. I am 77 years old and if there is a 6th car, it will be purchased through Marquardt and Miguell. Thanks for your good service also. Ed Schwartz.

Very happy..........

by from Bartlett, IL |

Everything was wonderful. I was looking for a specific car that they did not have in stock, but they went out of their way to get it for me. From the moment I walked in the door, everyone was very friendly and pleasant. Tim McIntyre, was very knowledgeable and showed me everything I needed to know about the car. I was in and out of there in 90 minutes with a brand new car. The experience was wonderful!!!

Over the top

by from Lake Zurich, IL |

Tim went out of his way to find the car we wanted and make us happy. He was wonderful!

Superb Service

by from Hoffman Estates, IL |

We've been customers at Marquardt for years. There's no better shop and professionals anywhere in the area. They're the best in our book !! Thank You Matt & everybody at Marquardt !!!

Great people, and great sevice

by from Barrington, Illinois |

This was the best new car purchase experiece we've had. Everyone involved in the process was professional and friendly. I would highly recommend the dealer to anyone.

Top Shelf

by from Hoffman Estates, IL |

Matt Domson, Tom Ostrow, Frank White and everybody at the Marquardt store are all top shelf professionals and so enjoyable to work with. Buying a car could not be easier or more enjoyable.

Best Dealership in suburbs

by from Palatine ,IL |

I have bought several cars from this dealership and will not shop anywhere else.

Great Dealership!

by from Barrington, IL |

The finance director, along with the entire staff knew exactly what I wanted, and made the entire sale a pleasant and relaxing experience. They really take care to stay within the budget. When there is service to be done, they always fit it into my schedule. I love the car and have been a Marquardt customer for over 20 yrs.