Marquardt of Barrington Buick-GMC

1421 South Barrington Rd., Barrington, IL 60010

New 888-554-6152
Used 888-574-6159
Service 877-368-7217

"Grab a handful of licorice and drive!"

Best Dealership in suburbs

by from Palatine ,IL |

I have bought several cars from this dealership and will not shop anywhere else.

Great Dealership!

by from Barrington, IL |

The finance director, along with the entire staff knew exactly what I wanted, and made the entire sale a pleasant and relaxing experience. They really take care to stay within the budget. When there is service to be done, they always fit it into my schedule. I love the car and have been a Marquardt customer for over 20 yrs.

Auto Dimensions of OKC, "Great Service", thank you

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Pleasure doing business with Auto Dimensions, bought a 2004 Volvo CX90, new condition at a great price! DES

Wonderful experience!

by from Elk Grove Village, IL |

Tim Holloway was a pleasure to work with! He made the entire experience from test drives to purchasing enjoyable and relaxing! The entire dealership staff is friendly and I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking int buying a car! We love our new car!!!

PLEASANT CAR REPAIR EXPERIENCE

by from Park Ridge, IL |

Worth the extra distance...the customer service at Marquardt is impeccable. I was contacted quickly by the service manager, to confirm my appointment and to go over the repairs that were needed. From the start & throughout the process my concerns with the repair work needed were met with sincere well-explained solutions. I am confident their mechanics carefully went over my car. Aside from the high level customer service, since my '08 car was fixed, it runs like the day I bought it. Thank you, great first experience--look forward to doing business in the future.

A very satisfied customer

by from Elgin, IL |

My family has purchased multiple vehicles from Ray Linneman of Marquardt of Barrington and will continue doing so. Everything from sales, parts and service is truly quality and pleasant. Keep up the fine work.

Thanks for your great service!

by from Lake Zurich |

We have purchased other vehicles from Marquardt of Barrington and returned because of the great customer service we always receive. This time was no exception. Wayne Holten went out of his way to help us. He stayed late due to our schedule and we drove out that night in our new car.

Great customer service!

by from Chicago, IL |

My overall experience at this dealer was great. This was my first experience buying from a car dealership. I found a car that would fit my needs online and emailed the the dealer. Tom Ostrow responed back to me very quickly. I went to the dealer late because of my work schedule and saw the vehicle that I came to see. Tom was very helpful and very patient with me and my fiance. He did not rush or pressure us into anything. We it being late into the night I wasn't sure if we were going to be able to get any deal done but Tom and the rest of the team their made sure they did everything in their power to help us buy our first vehicle togethet. Overall I was very pleased with my purchase and the way this dealership made us feel welcomed and comfortable. I would definitely consider making a purchase here in the future.

Relaxed style was perfect

by from South Elgin, IL |

We stopped at Marquardt after receiving a recommendation from a coworker. A quick internet search revealed that they had a used GMC Terrain that we were interested in. Unfortunately the used Terrain was sold prior to our arrival, but Tim McIntyre showed us a new Terrain and explained some of the differences that we would see in a used Terrain. Over the next two weeks Tim stayed in contact with us but never hounded us. He kept us up to date on some of the used Terrains that were coming in on the lot. In the end we decided to go with a new 2012, but there was never any pressure from Tim at any time. On the day of delivery, the paperwork was mostly complete when we arrived in the office. We are very happy with this purchase. I would highly recommend stopping by Marquardt's and speaking to Tim McIntyre if you desire a laid back way of buying a car.

Great experience!

by from Schaumburg |

I have been in several dealerships over the years and Marquardt is by far the best. The sales staff does not pressure you to buy like most dealerships. I purchased my vehicle from Tim McIntyre and found him to be very knowledgeable and helpful. Every time I go in for service and Tim is there, he takes the time to say hello and inquire about my vehicle. He really gives excellent customer service. When in for maintenance, I found the service dept was just as good. They do not try to oversell anything. Doug the service manager and Mike his assistant are always very pleasant and keep you informed at all times of your vehicle process. Thank you to everyone at Marquardt for making buying and servicing a vehicle easy. I would highly recommend visiting Marquardt for your next vehicle purchase.