Majestic Honda North

Service 877-495-1044

The Most Trusted Brand, From The Most Trusted Dealer

fantastic experience

by from East Providence, RI |

I just purchased a used Odyssey from Majestic Honda North yesterday. This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had from the moment I first looked at the van to the moment I signed the paperwork! My salesman (Brian Campbell) and sales manager (James Reese) were great, and I would recommend both of them to everyone. This is a very low pressure sales environment with helpful and down to earth sales people. The price of the vehicle was very fair, and they gave me an extremely fair price for my trade. If you live in RI or nearby, I would encourage you...do not waste your time or money at Metro! Go see the awesome team at Majestic Honda North!

A Breath of Fresh Air!

by from Woonsocket, RI |

Hats off to Majestic Honda North for providing top notch customer service! Joshua & Erika were friendly, knowledgeable, caring & honest--making me feel confident about my purchase. Everyone there was so friendly! I had such a great experience that I highly recommend this dealership to everyone I know. And, I LOVE my new 2011 Honda Accord Coupe :) ~Peg

happy driver

by from cumberland, RI |

I went looking for a 2012 Honda Civic in June. I have a beautiful like new certified pre-owned car. Brian Campbell is the nicest car salesman I have ever dealt with. He thanked us for taking a long test drive since it was a busy Sunday and then gave us a terrific deal. Easy.

Great experience!

by from Scituate, RI |

Overall Great Experience I had a 1999 Honda Civic and did not want to let it go, but since I had to...204,000 miles and it was on it's way out...I figured I would go with another Honda Civic and got a new 2014. Raymond Merola, the salesman, offered a great deal and was easy to work with. I bought the car right before the rates were going to change and Raymond made sure to find the color car I wanted before the rates changed so we could close the deal. He was personable and took the time when I went in, answering questions easily. He showed me the main features of the car before I left the lot, again answering questions. This was a great experience and I plan to bring the vehicle there for service as I did with my other Civic. Great service!

breath if fresh air

by from North Providence, RI |

A breath of fresh air Shopping for a new car lease was unpleasant until we met Brian Campbell at Majestic. We were immediately impressed when we visited the showroom at a busy time and Brian asked us coutreously to return at another time because he wanted to spend unhurried time with us. Frankness and honesty are not qualities often associated with car salespeople. We returned and received his complete attention and, the bonus, his wit and humor. It was a great pleasure to meet a person who obviously likes his work. We will recommend Majestic and Brian - Erika and James, too - to friends and family who are car shopping. By the way, we are customers who have no trouble saying "Thanks but no thanks" to indifferent and rude sales people. This purshase was an A+ experience.

above and beyond satisfied

by from Cumberland ri |

Joshua went above and beyond our expectations in helping us achieve our goal of finding an affordable and reliable car! Josh was patient, kind, knowledgeable and funny! He even came in on his day off to help us! We originally went in thinking we would only be able to afford a used car. Once we got on the lot we saw a brand new one we fell in love with but walked passed it thinking it was out of our budget. After talking for a bit, Josh helped us realize that it was within our budget after all! We are now driving a brand new Honda CRV 2014 and it feels so good that we could do it while still staying within a budget that we were comfortable with! Big thanks to Josh and the Majestic Honda team members! You guys are awesome!!!

Smooth, friendly buying experience

by from East Bridgewater, MA |

I went to the dealership looking for a 07 Accord EX sedan with the 6 speed. Once I got there with my brother, we were greeted by a Brian, not Brain, Campbell. He started talking to us about the car and gave us a brief overview about it's features. He then offered a test drive before I even asked and let me take it out on the highway and for a few miles around town which I thought was really cool of him. During the drive, he started talking to us like a normal guy and got to know us as people rather than customers, which was very refreshing from a dealership. He was a really funny guy who talked about his family and some funny stories and not once did we talk about trying to buy the car and I liked that a lot, that he wasn't selling it the whole time like others do. When we got back we went over options to make a deal on it and he was not pushy at all like most salesmen are. I told him I wouldn't be buying it that day but rather putting down a deposit and coming back later and he was totally ok with that. Bought the car the next day and my mother was with us and she really liked him, which is rare because she's not a fan of most salesmen. He just kept telling stories with us and cracking jokes with me and my mom and made the overall experience there very pleasant. Brian was a great guy to me and a very respectable salesman. The place is great. The other reviews on this page, especially of him, look like people just trolling for the sake of being trolls. I'd definitely recommend this place if it's near you.

Great service in all ways and always

by from North Providence, RI |

My husband and I have been doing business with Majestic Honda North for about 25+ years now. We have nothing but great things to say about our many experiences with them . Our salesman, Mike, is always attentive, friendly and very helpful and professional. He never rushes us nor does he try to lease us more car than we plan on getting. As a matter of fact we just picked up my new CR-V today . Mark in the service department is also very attentive and professional(as are all of the people that we have dealt with in that department). We have never had a problem with the service we have had performed and they are always very accommodating. Casey the General Manager, as well as Becky in the financial department have also always been most helpful especially during the leasing of our last three cars...they have jumped through hoops for us and have never once made us feel uncomfortable or that they were inconvenienced. So as you can see we are extremely pleased with everyone we deal with or have dealt with at Majestic Honda and we hope to be doing business with them for many years to come.

Unimpressive Car Buying Experience

by from Boston, MA |

I stopped into Majestic Honda North after making an appointment with a receptionist on the phone the day before. Once I arrived, I gave then my name but no one knew I had an appointment. A minor rough start but I was introduced to Brain Campbell and when I was he physically looked me up and down. I felt like he was sizing me up as I look young for my age. I went in for a specific used car that they had listed online. Once the vehicle was pulled up front and I got in, Brain seemed alittle impatient with getting the test drive started, stating "lets go" when I was still trying to check out the features of the vehicle. After, sleeping on it, I went back and bought the vehicle. I repeatedly ask Brain over the phone about what the interest on the loan would be based on my credit score. This question was avoided and was either ignored or referred to the finance department. It would have been more professional for him to relay the information, since I was making the sale through him. At one point, while in the at Brian's desk, there was another young salesman at the next desk over with his girlfriend/wife eating lunch who did not make any effort to introduce himself or even say Hi. He seemed to stare me down and I thought he could have found a more appropriate place to eat. Overall, not the most impressive experience at all, but manged to get a fair.price.

Problems with after sales service

by from Providence, RI |

i bought a used car from this dealer and the car had known problems which they refused to address and resolve. Got the runaround from the sales manager who had very poor sales skills to begin with (don't know how he got to be manager). To this dealer, it seems, brake and power steering issues "are not safety issues" (imagine that!). Long story short avoid this dealer at all costs, especially the sales manager. You will get nowhere, and only add to your frustration.

Service Dept.

by from Cumberland |

I went in with a known issue/confirmed 100% at another mechanic who didn't have the equipment to make this repair. This dealership refused to help me unless I paid them a $100 fee for them do check the car over from end to end before they begin work and then charge me for the repair. No need, I will pay you to make the repair I am requesting, and you can pay me $100 for diagnosing it for you. Avoid this dealership for service.