Bob Rohrman's Gurnee Hyundai

Used 888-487-5122
Service 866-416-2631

Professional dealership

by from Gurnee, IL |

I was helped by Brian Ziolko he was outstanding. It was the second car he sold us

Had to block their number

by from Kenosha, WI |

I asked one question. Just one simple question about a car. Since then, they will call literally at LEAST 4 times a week, asking if I'm still interested and trying to conhearse me into going out to their dealership. Even after I said I was no longer interested in the car, I continuously received calls from their facility asking to come out to check their inventory and if they could help me. It got so annoying and so consistent to the point to where I had to block their number. There's a point to where there can be too much customer service. If they didn't call as much, and didn't continue to call after I had told them I was no longer interested, I would have absolutely no problem with this company.

Bob Rohrman's Gurnee Hyundai responded to this review

July 14, 2015

Hi there, We are disappointed you have had this kind of service at our dealership. We understand that your time is valuable. Would you provide me with your email address? I would like to help remedy this situation as soon as possible. Thank you, Ricky Perez General Manager gm.generalmgr@rohrman.com

Job well done

by from Gurnee, IL |

Michael Rancharan was my sales associate he did a great job answering my questions and highlighting the features of the Elantras I looked at.

Nice experience

by from Gurnee, IL |

Brian Ziolko was our sales associate, not Efren (he was our finance person). Brian -and Efren - did a great job.

Happy customer

by from Gurnee, IL |

Alex was not my sales associate, Bill was but is not on the list. Bill was great, and friendly, found answers to all my questions. Adam (GM) was also very helpful, and friendly. Both Bill and Adam came up with a great deal for me, and made sure I left happy.

Wonderful

by from Gurnee,Il |

Jim took the time to answer all of my questions asked, knew everything about the car, and did not pressure me or make me feel like I wanted to be somewhere else. The overall experience was wonderful and I have already reccommended Jim to co-workers and friends, some who are in currently looking for a new car. I would also like to take a moment to recognize JJ, the new car manager, as well in this process. He was very friendly and informative and took the time to speak with me separately about my experience and why I chose Hyundai. Both Jim and JJ were the reason my car buying experience was one a great one!

wonderful

by from Gurnee, IL |

It was a very non pressure experience for me and my fiancee, We came in, looking for a car, and Jim was very helpful and got us into a car in less then a week with the things we wanted, and that fit our budget.

great experience

by from Gurnee,IL |

My experience with this dealship was very friendly, informative and pleasant. I would recommend to my friends and family. I look forward to an ongoing relationship with service of my new car.

The Best Service

by from Gurnee, IL |

Very informative and friendly Very patient. Explained things well. Easy to deal with. personable reasonable smart know his job enjoys his work. Very good deal given to me and will be a customer for a long time.

Great Impression

by from Gurnee, IL |

Jim was very helpful in answering any questions I had. This is my first non-GM purchase but Jim made me feel comfortable and spent the time needed to show me a great car

very good

by from  Gurnee, IL |

Everything went very smooth and easy. Jim Gass was a pleasure to work with. Everyone one there was very polite and friendly. I would definitely recommend anyone I know to go to Gurnee Hyundai.