Bob Rohrman's Gurnee Hyundai

Used 888-487-5122
Service 866-416-2631

Wonderful

by from Gurnee,Il |

Jim took the time to answer all of my questions asked, knew everything about the car, and did not pressure me or make me feel like I wanted to be somewhere else. The overall experience was wonderful and I have already reccommended Jim to co-workers and friends, some who are in currently looking for a new car. I would also like to take a moment to recognize JJ, the new car manager, as well in this process. He was very friendly and informative and took the time to speak with me separately about my experience and why I chose Hyundai. Both Jim and JJ were the reason my car buying experience was one a great one!

wonderful

by from Gurnee, IL |

It was a very non pressure experience for me and my fiancee, We came in, looking for a car, and Jim was very helpful and got us into a car in less then a week with the things we wanted, and that fit our budget.

great experience

by from Gurnee,IL |

My experience with this dealship was very friendly, informative and pleasant. I would recommend to my friends and family. I look forward to an ongoing relationship with service of my new car.

The Best Service

by from Gurnee, IL |

Very informative and friendly Very patient. Explained things well. Easy to deal with. personable reasonable smart know his job enjoys his work. Very good deal given to me and will be a customer for a long time.

Great Impression

by from Gurnee, IL |

Jim was very helpful in answering any questions I had. This is my first non-GM purchase but Jim made me feel comfortable and spent the time needed to show me a great car

very good

by from  Gurnee, IL |

Everything went very smooth and easy. Jim Gass was a pleasure to work with. Everyone one there was very polite and friendly. I would definitely recommend anyone I know to go to Gurnee Hyundai.

fantastic

by from Gurnee,IL |

He was outstanding great customer service provided us everything we needed and got us deal we wanted!!! Also ensured that our two children had food an were taken care of. Gary did his job to the highest ability

Horrible, horrible experiences here!

by from Beach Park IL |

Called the dealership regarding a 2013 Hyundai Sonata hybrid with a panoramic sunroof. The person that answered said that he had a few in stock. I asked for colors and what time they were open. I was told I would receive a call back in a few minutes. When I received the call, the person on the other line "Tom", told me that they had two in stock. He then asked when on "MONDAY" would I like to come see them. I was only a few minutes away, and I told him that I'd be in within 15 minutes. I got there about 10 minutes later, walked up to the front desk, talked to "Tom", who said that he NEVER spoke with me. He attempted to look for the car, and (as usual) the car wasn't there. This had been the 2nd time I had an issue with this dealership. I've waited several months before doing business with them as their personnel change regularly. I made a comment out loud about how could people do business with liars. I was then ALMOST pushed out the door by their "used car sales manager". I am done with this business.

Very Good

by from Gurnee, IL |

Asked for more information on a car I saw online. Adolfo got back to me quickly and I set up a time to come see the car. I met with Jim Gass who was helpful and friendly. We went out for a test drive and then helped me finalize a deal on the car. I got the car I wanted for the price I wanted. I never felt manipulated or talked down to like some dealerships I've been to.

very Good

by from Gurnee,IL |

Amazing. It was my first car and I was nervous and anxious I did a lot of research and I was very knowledgable. In the end I paid the price I wanted to but I did get cheated out of a few things I paid for but my dad let it go since we got such a great deal on the car. I personally was a little disappointed because I felt like I was taking a little advantage of, but all in all I'm pleased with the process.

Great Service

by from Gurnee, IL |

Jim Gaas was the sales associate who assisted me on a Saturday night from about 5:30 PM until about 9:30 PM , my sale kept him there after hours as well as Tom Hanson the finance manager . They both together made the transaction as smooth and pleasant as possible .