Bald Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

New 888-472-3720
Used 888-472-3734
Service 888-847-4575

Real People, Real Prices

Thought I was buying my truck form an old friend

by from Warwick,RI |

Enjoyed meeting and working with Mike Mardo very much. He was very easy to talk to and being a family man himself he understood the importance of a good deal. Got a great deal on my truck and was pleased with my trade in value. I highly recommend Bald Hill Dodge in particular Mike Mardo.

Disappointing sales experience

by from Providence, RI |

I went in to look at a new Jeep. Things seemed to go well. The sales rep was very nice. I just felt they offered me a very unfair price for my trade?about $3,000 below what I was expecting, so, I had to walk. Too bad.

great service

by from Warwick,RI |

Lou Ruggeri was very helpful when we visited Bald Hill Dodge. He went above and beyond to find the perfect car for us. This is the 2nd auto purchased with the help of Lou. Would highly recommend him if you are looking to buy an auto.

Best staff around

by from Attleboro, MA |

Just picked up my new Ram 1500 Sport from Bald Hill Dodge. Lou Ruggieri and Steve Rodrigues found me the exact truck I was looking for 300 miles away and had it at the dealership in a matter of days. I couldn't be happier! Lou explained everything in great detail which is great because that U-Connect system does everything under the sun! Thanks again guys and if I know anyone looking for a new vehicle I will definitely send them your way!!

service is the worst

by from ep ri |

i have had my truck for one week a check valve let go and now they have had it for a day and a half. no phone call it was staying over night i had to call them. waited until 10 am to call the next morning told it was almost done . then no phone call about anything until i called again to find out they were chasing a part . there service people just dont care . three years prior to this in 2007 i bought 2 trucks from them and did every service required on both veh with the same problems i swore i would not goback but i did what a fool it has not changed a bit

Bald Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded to this review

September 1, 2014

Rick, I spoke with the Service Manager and here is our side of the story: 1. 8/25/14 Customer came in with coolant leak (no appointment) emergency repair at 12:45 PM, 2. We put customer in rental 3. Explained we would get in as soon as possible 4. Looked at truck at 8:28 next morning found leak at hose, 5. Hose (valve) is 4 days away, tried to pursue other dealers and unable to locate 6. took brand new in stock vehicle to take part off to satisfy customer and replaced , 7. Kept truck to road test to make sure (on a brand new vehicle ) there were no other issues, 8. Customer picked (truck done at 3:30 PM 8/26/14 We do not think a new truck with a coolant leak, keeping it for one full day is unreasonable. And we went well beyond normal process to get customer back into his truck instead of leaving him in rental for 4 days while we waited for part Steve (Service Advisor) was in contact with customer a few times to advise him of status. Customer also called 5 times to main building (office) to the point where Adam (Office Manager) had to email service manager because of all his calls.

Extraordinary buying experience

by from Providence |

I recently purchased a vehicle from the Bald Hill Road dealership and this was the most pleasant and hassle free experience I have had for many years. The staff is very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I would highly recommend Bald Hill Dodge to everyone. Special thanks to Bobby Mudge for his help

Great Helpful Service

by from Newport, RI |

I just bought my 4th Jeep and my first from Bald Hill Jeep. The selection and purchasing process could not have been easier with less pressure. The sales and finance team were efficient, knowledgeable and flexible with little pressure!! Thank you!!! Jimmy, Lou and Steve!

No Sense of Urgency

by from Narragansett |

Disappointing Experience - Lack of communication from this dealer. Bought a brand new 2014 Dodge Promaster that needed to be brought in 5 times for the same issue. The service department never returned calls, and acted with no urgency to correct the issue. Our commercial vehicle was down each time and on the 5th time, they kept it over night without so much as a returned call to update us about the status. Finally they took the car to Town Fair tire to have it correctly aligned. Turns out the dealers alignment machine was broken for all of this time and they didn't even know it.

Great buying experience.

by from South Kingstown, RI |

Found a great deal on a 2014 Chrysler 200! Louie was very helpful and took good care of us!

my new rogue from bald hill

by from cov.R.I. |

this is the second auto that i have purchased from the gang at B.H. and both times i dealt w/ Lou R. and he has been the best ... This is na guy that won't sell you his car unless he himself would have it for himself and his family ... The guys that i have dealt with at B.H. have been very good w/ me and my family and i would recommend them to anyone that is looking to buy a new or used auto , and if you can ,,,,go see my friend Lou R. and see for yourself just how on point and straight forward Lou really is ... Thanks Lou ,

All in all, a good deal.

by from Providence RI |

6 months ago, I bought my wife a new Jeep. last week she left me and took the jeep, when she went. I'm going to miss that car, but now I can buy that SRT challenger I was looking at. the one she said I was too old for. Problem is gone, now I buy what I want. Hoo-Rah! Oh yeah, Baldhill are nice guys to deal with. See you guys in a little bit. Isam