Bald Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Service 888-847-4575

Real People, Real Prices

BIG LOU RUGGEIRI

by from COVENTRY, RHODE ISLAND |

I was impressed with his professionalism throughout the entire buying process back in April 2012 when I purchased my new Chrysler 300. Now here it is 2015 and I am about to purchase another new 300 and the first person that came to mind is Luigi Ruggeri and Bald Hill Dodge. His follow up and tenacity in searching for the right vehicle was commendable. By tomorrow I will be the proud owner of a 2015 Chrysler 300. Thank you Louie!!!! Colardo RE/MAX Central

July 13, 2015

David, Thanks for the glowing review of Lou and the team at Bald Hill. Best of luck in the new 300!

Excellent service and Professionalism

by from Rhode Island |

The customer service and professionalism at this dealership was top notch. I recently leased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee and the overall experience was wonderful. Sam Dalou and Lou Ruggieri were amazing and got me into the vehicle I wanted quickly and pain free. Past experiences with auto purchases have been dreadful but I can honestly say this was a seamless process. I would highly recommend anyone in the market for a new vehicle to visit this dealership.

Excellent Service and Extremely Easy Purchase

by from Rhode Island |

I recently leased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee from this dealership and the experience was amazing. I would highly recommend anyone to visit this dealership for their next auto purchase. Sam Dalou and Lou Ruggieri worked hard to get me into my new lease as quickly and painlessly as possible. They both made what typically is a horrible experience (shopping for a car) a pleasure.

August 20, 2015

Lisa we thank you for your kind words and appreciate your recommendation.

Louie Ruggieri was great, very easy to deal with!

by from new york |

Dealing with Louie was great, I would always recommend him!

July 14, 2015

Thanks for the Review Gary! We'll let Louie know. Enjoy your new ride.

Purchase of a used vehicle.

by from Coventry RI |

Louie Ruggieri was great! Very helpful. The whole experience of purchasing a new vehicle was less stressful due to the courteous help. I was even given a ride to pick my new jeep. Everything went smoothly and I wont hesitate to purchase my future vehicles there. Thanks Again!

June 26, 2015

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business and your kind review of Lou at Bald Hill!

OUR FIRST JEEP

by from Coventry, R.I |

We wanted something that had a unique style, safe for any road condition but with a little pep in its step, and a comfortable car that I could grow with. Lou sold me a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trail hawk with all the details fully loaded it was a jaw dropper. It was a relief dealing with Lou especially because my girlfriend and I went to every dealer ship in R.I. and two dealerships in C.T. to look for our first Jeep and Lou was the only one that listened to what we really wanted and certainly let me in on all the details about the vehicle. Lou is very helpful, informative, and is willing to go the extra step to make sure you are buying the car YOU want and deserve. It was by far the easiest purchase we have made together!

June 26, 2015

Maxx, glad to hear you had such a great experience with Lou at Bald Hill. Thank you for your business and best of luck in your Jeep!

LOU RUGGIERI

by from WEST WARWICK RI |

LOU TAKES THE TIME TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I NEEDED THEN GOES THE DISTANCE TO MAKE IT WORK FOR ME GREAT JOB LOU THANK YOU

June 8, 2015

Dave, We agree with that sentiment! Thanks for your review and your new ride!

Great truck buying experience..!

by from Coventry, RI |

This is my second experience in one year that I have dealt with Louie Ruggieri and it has been nothing short of fantastic. He even shared his personal cell number and we kept in constant contact through text as we progresses through my Ram 1500 "Special Order" process. When my truck arrived, I was not happy with the tires that were provided and Louie immediately rectified the situation without hesitation. What a great experience and I highly recommend reaching out to Louie and Bald Hill in the future. Todd Cronin

June 8, 2015

Todd, Thanks for your purchase and for your great review about your experience with Louie and Bald Hill. Hope all is well with your new 1500!

Lou Ruggieri

by from north kingstown |

Back in 2006 I met Lou Ruggieri at Baldhill Dodge. I purchased a 2006 Magnum SRT8. Lou was awesome. Since then, my wife and I have bought a 2012 Jeep Liberty and a 2013 Dodge Challenger RT from Lou. We wont go anywhere else. Thanks Lou for your patience and outstanding personality.

May 27, 2015

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your business with Lou and Bald Hill.

Awesome Service!

by from Coventry, RI |

Bald Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram customer service was excellent! Mr. Ruggieri was patient, provided us with multiple options to choose from, knowledgeable and answered all of our questions about leasing a vehicle. Thanks you for making it possible to lease a 2015 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk with a dual-pane panoramic sunroof!

May 27, 2015

Thanks for the review. We'll be sure to let Lou know about your experience at Bald Hill. We appreciate your business and best of luck in the Trailhawk!

One of the best dealerships in RI!

by from Rhode Island |

If your looking for your next Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, or RAM truck do yourself a favor and visit the team at Bald Hill, you will not walk away disappointed. Ask for MAX B, the guy has been in the industry forever and he made the process so smooth for my fiancÚ when buying her new car. I can't thank Max and the team at Bald Hill enough!

May 27, 2015

Great to hear that Max could make it happen for you. We appreciate your business and best of luck in your new vehicle!