Anchor Auto Group

949 Eddie Dowling Hwy., North Smithfield, RI 02896

New 866-507-4298
Used 888-822-6498
Service 877-276-3907

overall painless car buying experience.

by from Smithfield, RI |

Very pleasant to deal with. They went out of their way to accomodate us and our 9 month old son. Not pushy or sleazy. I've worked in sales before, and am very impressed at how easy the whole experience was. Only issue I had was that the car was not inspected when i left with it (used car). I called up, and the service dept quickly got it fixed. I will definitely be recommending Anchor to any friends or family members looking for a car.

Very Satisfied

by from Cumberland, RI |

I want to thank Jorge for the time and service he gave us recently when we leased our new Forester. The knowledge of the vehicle and the time spent to explain to us the added values was outstanding. Over the past 30 years, we have bought numerous vehicles from various dealerships, without question, he is the best Sales Consultant we have ever worked with.

Always satisfied

by from Cumberland, RI |

Me and my family have bought a total of five cars all from Derrick Lascola at Anchor. Some Subaru one Nissan and a Jeep. We went to look at new Jeeps last time and after two bad experiences with two other salespeople at other dealers we went back to Anchor and Derrick took care of us again. I have and will continue to tell everyone I know to go see Derrick at Anchor to buy their next car.

Good buying experience

by from Providence, RI |

As someone who used to work in customer service, I know why some people have bad customer experiences and give places like this 1 star... They're a bad customer! I am a young woman who went to the dealership by myself and the guys at Anchor were nothing but respectful and helpful. The test drive went well, the trade-in of my old vehicle went smoothly, and the financing process was simple. These guys know what they're doing and they're doing it well. I bought a used SUV from the Nissan dealership and it was well taken care of. I haven't had any services/repairs done yet, but I will return to Anchor for oil changes and routine maintenance.

Sales & Finance - Deceptive, Double Talking, Rude

by from Boston, MA |

Read the reviews for these folks and stay away! These guys are right out of some sort of bad 70's comedy about used car rip offs. I bought a car there two years ago and the experience was so bad I can't get it out of my head. The salesman was dishonest about the value. The sales manager was shockingly rude (how they can put this guy out in the public is beyond me). Overpaid for the car. Was only given one set of keys and basically told to go fly a kite when I confronted them on that. The finance guy was so sleazy I needed a shower after the conversation. He made a childish pitch for an extended warranty and then asked "can I ask you why you are making this decision" when I declined. Give me a break. The car was totally out of alignment and I had to make a big deal to get them to deal with it an hour after I paid. The hiring there is consistent anyway - SLEAZY wins the day. Look on cars.com these people have the worst rating I have ever seen. So it's not just me. I recommend staying away. Car dealers are a dime a dozen. Find one who won't leave an awful taste in your mouth. These people will.

bullied and berated

by from Smithfield RI |

I went to purchase my 2013 Nissan Murano. The salesman I had was very knowledgable and helpfull and friendly. His name is Eric Fera. I was then taken to the finance office and it was all down hill from there. When I told Jarod the reason I didn't want the extended warranty he said "that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard" he made a few more berating comments before I stood up and walked out. I then went to Milford Nissan where I was treated as a customer should be. More money for my trade in. The price of the car was 2000.00 less than Anchor and not one person was rude or condesending. I refuse to patronize an establishmenet that calls a woman stupid! My husband called the owner, Benoit to complain and was basically told the incident never happened. I will tell you what never happened.... the sale of their car! Avoid at all costs!

Great Service Department!

by from Providence, RI |

Great experience with Joe in the Service Department. My issues were quickly assessed and repaired. Joe kept me informed about what was happening while I waited.

Terrible Customer Service

by from Bedford, NH |

Both the Sales Manager and one of the owners were extremely inflexible and arrogant when negotiating for the sale of a used car involving a trade for my vehicle. The dealership used one source to show the value of their vehicle, but then cited a different source when showing the value of my trade (also a Nissan). When I asked that we use the same source for comparison reasons to facilitate the negotiation, they told me that is not how they do things and attempted to confuse the issue with a lot of double talk. Days later, a deal was verbally agreed to over the phone that included a comprehensive Nissan CPO warranty which I would be paying for. When I was getting ready to return to the dealership to enact the transaction, I called to make certain of the details. I'm glad I did because they attempted to ignore a provision of that warranty, thereby bringing additional cost to me for the purchase. When I asked them to honor the provisions of the Nissan CPO warranty, the Sales Manager actually accused me of trying to "back him into" covering the expense. When I challenged them on that, they attempted to tell me that the warranty they were including was NOT the Nissan CPO warranty that we had discussed and agreed to, but rather dealer warranty with ambiguous terms that would allow them to absolve themselves of the obligation in question and force me to pay for the item. They were inflexible, arrogant, accusatory and disenginous in their negotiations. There is no way I would do business with these people.

Not like any other

by from Cumberland, RI |

Our family has bought 3 cars from Derek at Anchor and every time it gets easier. The entire process is always smooth and trouble free. The selection is great and the quality of the used cars is second to none. The owners are straight forward and they're always there.

Keep doing a great job.

by from Lincoln, RI |

We were referred to Anchor by a friend who bought a lot of cars from them over the years. The selection is huge we couldn't believe how many cars they had. The salesperson and the rest of the staff were very professional. No pressure and no games. I would recommend everyone I know to go and see Derek at Anchor.

My experience with Anchor Subaru

by from Warwick, RI |

My family and I have purchased a total of 9 cars with Anchor Subaru and every time the process gets easier. From day one they were a notch above any other dealer we visited and we shopped at a bunch of different dealers. I would recommend Anchor to anyone lookinf for a new or used car of any kind.