Hurd AutoMall

Service 877-488-5559

Family Pricing Everyday

Overall great experience

by from Johnston, RI |

Mike Hennessey at Hurd Auto Mall was very helpful in the purchase of my new vehicle and has followed up consistently to make sure the purchase went smoothly and that all loose ends have been tied. He also sat with me for a significant amount of time after the car purchase to explain the mechanics and car computer system so that I would be comfortable with the new controls.

unbelievable!!

by from johnston,ri |

I was looking for a car for 3 weeks, my first stop was to hurd chevrolet, where I met Marcin. Marcin helped me and my dad try to find a car with bad credit! I was without a car for 3 weeks and marcin without a beat would not give up on me, we searched every dealership in ri trying to get approved for anything at that point and when everyone turned us down Marcin kept trying and finally 3 weeks later I am the proud owner of a 2008 honda civic!! Thank you sooo much marcin for exceptional service and loyalty. From someone who had nothing going for her finally has something she can call her own and be proud of!

Bought my Jeep Wrangler here!

by from Providence, RI |

I bought my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport here and it was a great experience. My salesperson, Adam Wilson was outstanding!!! He knew the vehicles well and helped me select the right one for me. He was attentive to my schedule and help facilitate the entire process.

5 star dealership and excellent customer service.

by from Cranston ri |

I am not one to write reviews unless they are negative, however with the service I received from Hurd auto mall this past weekend I owe them a review. walked in and was greeted by Chip Regine.. He remembered me from a previous purchase and that meant alot. and then I met Marcin From the moment I met Marcin ( sales rep) he made me feel like a valued customer. He was upfront, honest and thorough. I am very indecisive with anything I buy and no matter how many times I changed my mind he was accommodating. . I can only hope he is still there on my next visit. The finance manager Julia was amazing as well. so sweet and knowledgeable and made my lease very relaxed. I never felt that either of them were out to make money on me, you will not find that anywhere else.. Thank you Hurd for making trip pleasant and I love my new 2014 Chevrolet Traverse. .

2011 Honda Pilot & Sandra Alves

by from Hudson NH |

Hello Chip, I would like to send our sincere Thanks to your team and Sandra Alves for an excellent buying experience at Hurd Auto for our 2011 Honda Pilot. Sandra in particular was a pleasure to do business with. Sandra is very polite, not high pressure and listens to our needs very carefully while purchasing the Honda. The Pilot is an excellent car that our whole family really loves. In addition the follow-up by Sandra after the sale was very good and met our full expectations. Thanks so much for everything and please give Sandra our kind regards, Tina and Paul Lukitsch 19 Hilindale Drive Hudson NH 03051

Excellent Staff

by from Exeter, Rhode Island |

I had a great experience with Jordan... He is definitely in the field that he belongs in. I never felt any pressure to make a decision and he is very experienced. One suggestion that I would like to make is Hurd Auto should really purchase a good laptop for him. He needs a good laptop to perform his job better. I really thinks he deserves at least that.... Thanks, He is a great kid and will definitely go places. Maybe I will recruit him to become a Realtor with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage...... Get him a Laptop....

Great service

by from Johnston, RI |

Everyone was very polite and efficient, and they vacuumed my car which was nice but they said they would wash it as well and they didn't! But that's not such a big deal.

Professional and courteous from stasrt to finish.

by from Johnston, RI |

The entire experience was perfect. From the moment I arrived to the minute I left service was professional and courteous. Many thanks

Great SERVICE, GREAT Staff

by from Johnston, R.I. |

When I pulled into the service ctr. I was asked by everyone, that someone would be right with me. Bob Machado, took very good care of me, when my trk. was done. GREAT SERVICE. I am a good friend of MR. Hurd also. I never have a problem at the dealership.

Great people

by from Pawtucket |

Marcin was a great sales rep. he catered to us very well, and was very informative. I would send any who is looking for a vehicle to see him. Great attitude and knowledgable.

Great experience with service..

by from Johnston, RI |

Not much further to comment on. Cold visit to dealership, they experienced the noise I reported, repaired the problem and I was back on the road....