Hurd AutoMall

Service 877-488-5559

Family Pricing Everyday

Overall great experience

by from Johnston, RI |

Mike Hennessey at Hurd Auto Mall was very helpful in the purchase of my new vehicle and has followed up consistently to make sure the purchase went smoothly and that all loose ends have been tied. He also sat with me for a significant amount of time after the car purchase to explain the mechanics and car computer system so that I would be comfortable with the new controls.

172 point inspection missed low tire pressure

by from Colchester, CT |

I bought a 2012 Equinox here in early July. After a few days, I noticed that one front tire was down about 8 psi. I added air and watched it closely. It was losing about 3 psi a week. I brought it to a GMC dealer near me in CT, and they found a nail in the tire, couldn't be repaired. Sent me back to Hurd. I spoke to Tom Chadwick, service manager about it, and he tried to duck it. I reached out again, after Steve Magliozi didn't return my call, and asked Chadwick in an e-mail if they would stand behind the car and do the right thing? I was told to "bring it in". Thought I was all set. So I drive well over an hour today, in the monsoons, and they tell me I have to pay for a new tire. When I registered my displeasure and asked that they do better, they offered to mount and balance it for free. Wow, what a deal! I told everyone there I lived a long way away. I didn't need to spend 1/2 a day running around to be told what I already knew. Their whole thing is I can't prove the nail was in the tire. So by that, what would have happened was, I bought the car, ran over a nail immediately, lost 8 psi in a couple of days, and then, once I added air, it bacame a very slow leak.That's quite a stretch! I went to Wendy Bowen, who is general manager, and got the same company line. Not even we're sorry for making you run around for nothing. GM is standing behind their vehicles and reputation, it's too bad this dealership has a different philosophy.

Hurd AutoMall responded to this review

August 19, 2014

Thank you for your feedback James. It is certainly unfortunate that there was a nail in your tire. We thought our offer of a deeply discounted tire along with a free mount and balance was more than fair. This was a Certified Vehicle and went through a rigorous inspection prior to your purchase. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Overall Good Experience

by from Warwick, RI |

Overall good experience with the salesman Bob. He was patient with the questions. He gave straight up answers and I appreciated that.

my experience at Hurd..

by from pawtucket, RI |

I would like to thank Michael Messina for a great job getting me and my husband into the Nissan Murano (07) . he went above the call of duty an came in on his day off to accommodate mine and my husbands schedule.. I really appreciate him doing this for us.. thank you so much ... I would also like to thank Julia Levins for a great job too for working out some numbers to a affordable monthly payment. and for checking for the best rates she could get us.. thank you again. my husband is going to pick up the Nissan tomorrow 7/31/2014. we are so excited. I will recommend Hurd and Michael and Julia.. they are so nice to deal with. thank you again Marco and Dawn Dasilva (very happy customers!!!)

unbelievable!!

by from johnston,ri |

I was looking for a car for 3 weeks, my first stop was to hurd chevrolet, where I met Marcin. Marcin helped me and my dad try to find a car with bad credit! I was without a car for 3 weeks and marcin without a beat would not give up on me, we searched every dealership in ri trying to get approved for anything at that point and when everyone turned us down Marcin kept trying and finally 3 weeks later I am the proud owner of a 2008 honda civic!! Thank you sooo much marcin for exceptional service and loyalty. From someone who had nothing going for her finally has something she can call her own and be proud of!

Bought my Jeep Wrangler here!

by from Providence, RI |

I bought my 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport here and it was a great experience. My salesperson, Adam Wilson was outstanding!!! He knew the vehicles well and helped me select the right one for me. He was attentive to my schedule and help facilitate the entire process.

5 star dealership and excellent customer service.

by from Cranston ri |

I am not one to write reviews unless they are negative, however with the service I received from Hurd auto mall this past weekend I owe them a review. walked in and was greeted by Chip Regine.. He remembered me from a previous purchase and that meant alot. and then I met Marcin From the moment I met Marcin ( sales rep) he made me feel like a valued customer. He was upfront, honest and thorough. I am very indecisive with anything I buy and no matter how many times I changed my mind he was accommodating. . I can only hope he is still there on my next visit. The finance manager Julia was amazing as well. so sweet and knowledgeable and made my lease very relaxed. I never felt that either of them were out to make money on me, you will not find that anywhere else.. Thank you Hurd for making trip pleasant and I love my new 2014 Chevrolet Traverse. .

2011 Honda Pilot & Sandra Alves

by from Hudson NH |

Hello Chip, I would like to send our sincere Thanks to your team and Sandra Alves for an excellent buying experience at Hurd Auto for our 2011 Honda Pilot. Sandra in particular was a pleasure to do business with. Sandra is very polite, not high pressure and listens to our needs very carefully while purchasing the Honda. The Pilot is an excellent car that our whole family really loves. In addition the follow-up by Sandra after the sale was very good and met our full expectations. Thanks so much for everything and please give Sandra our kind regards, Tina and Paul Lukitsch 19 Hilindale Drive Hudson NH 03051

Excellent Staff

by from Exeter, Rhode Island |

I had a great experience with Jordan... He is definitely in the field that he belongs in. I never felt any pressure to make a decision and he is very experienced. One suggestion that I would like to make is Hurd Auto should really purchase a good laptop for him. He needs a good laptop to perform his job better. I really thinks he deserves at least that.... Thanks, He is a great kid and will definitely go places. Maybe I will recruit him to become a Realtor with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage...... Get him a Laptop....

Great service

by from Johnston, RI |

Everyone was very polite and efficient, and they vacuumed my car which was nice but they said they would wash it as well and they didn't! But that's not such a big deal.

Professional and courteous from stasrt to finish.

by from Johnston, RI |

The entire experience was perfect. From the moment I arrived to the minute I left service was professional and courteous. Many thanks