Paul Masse Chevrolet

Service 877-851-0251

Paul Masse Chevrolet Buick GMC - A Rhode Island Family of Dealerships

Recall

by from cumberland, RI |

not happy with the service department, I keep getting letters about the parts being available, everytime I call the dealer...they never seem to have the parts available...but why do I keep getting the letters to call for an appointment from this dealership.

2014 Corvette

by from Louisville, Ky |

I'm from Louisville, Ky. I searched and found the car and color combination I wanted. Paul Masse had one with an Excellant price. I contacted them using Cars.com e-mail it was answered promptly by Dave Wellington, the Corvette specialist with the dealership. A couple days later I contacted Dave and made the deal. Dave picked me up at the airport, drove me to the dealership. Everything was professional and prompt. There is nothing I could complain about or change. I highly recommend Mr Wellington as your salesman. I am a hard to please person, especially with cars, he did a great job.

They follow up on inquiries

by from Santa Rosa Valley, Ca |

Could not agree on price. However, this dealer is by far the most pleasant one I have contacted.

2001 CORVETTE

by from WATERTOWN |

Had problem with oil lite coming on after driving 150 miles. Paul G., salesperson, had car flatbedded back to Providence from Wtn. CT. Dealership immediately acknowledge problem and took proper measures to solve problem without hesitation. Also repaired headlite assembly. Paul G did a great job as did Dan G in assuring me that any further problems would be addressed should they arise. CB

Masse

by from East Providence R.I. |

Everything that was advertised was actually TRUE ! The salesman was very knowledgable and helpful.