Max Madsen Mitsubishi

2424 Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL 60515

New 877-255-8248
Used 888-254-2399
Service 877-289-6425

Contact Internet Sales - Elwira - Adam Jones - Mike Rizzo - Jeff Fernandez - Dolly Johnson - Ricardo Vargas

Very welcoming staff, love our new car.

by from Elmhurst, IL |

While shopping for a compact SUV, this was one of a few dealerships that truly tried to understand our wants and needs according to our financial comfort level and car interest. Elwira was super knowledgeable and did a nice job promoting the Outlander Sport. We eventually bought a used 2011 Outlander Sport SE thanks to the assistance of her and Mike R. I have recently reached out to them in regards to getting replacement batteries for our car keys but have yet to hear back from them (batteries low after first few days of purchase). We also preferred to get the price down a bit lower than what we eventually bought it for, but with all the features our car gives us, we are still satisfied. Mike R and Elwira are very nice people to work with. I would recommend purchasing a vehicle here if you are in the market for a Mitsubishi.

Great experience at this dealer

by from Schaumburg, il |

I was interested in purchasing a used Mitsubishi. Found a beautiful car at this dealer. Did all my research prior to visit. Wasn't expecting to make a purchase that day, but I couldn't turn down the great offer. The entire team was very polite, friendly and helpful. This Made the car buying process so easy, especially for a woman.! Will tell all my friends about the great service at Max Madsen! Ask for Elwira she's so helpful and full of knowledge on the Mitsubishi

Stay away please!!!!!!!!!

by from downers grove IL |

I just recently bought a used car with less than 20,000 miles. Its been a nightmare, I did check the carfax and there was nothing bad! But the car was repainted and the doors had been damaged they try to fix the paint and doors but it would never look good. The seller lied to me when I ask about the paint he said nothing was done to the car. two weeks after I took it to a brand dealer because it was not driving normal, like if it was not enough now they said it accelerates and some other things. Im so frustrated, the manager Dylan its the WORST I just filed a complaint.

Max Madsen Mitsubishi responded to this review

April 16, 2014

Met with customer. Vehicle under Honda warranty. We are helping to coordinate repairs with Honda. Paintwork was agreed to and done before vehicle was taken by customer.

used car purchase

by from palos park ,il |

contacted the dealer online after seeing a used car on cars.com that i was interested in and within minutes, Elwira, returned my email and called me with more information about the car and if she could answer any questions i may have had . Elwira was very professional and personable from start to finish. She even went out of her way to drive the car and send a youtube walk about video of the car prior to my husband and i making the trip to the dealership without being asked. Elwira definitely made purchasing our first used car a positive experience. Can't say enough how wonderful everyone was at Max Madsen Mitsubishi .

Best Dealer Experience

by from Naperville, IL |

After cars.com led me to a car I fell in love with, I had a very good experience from start to finish with Max Madsen. My dealer, Jeff, treated me with respect from the first phone call to the time I drove the car off the lot. I had a month of bad experiences with other places walking in alone and never once felt stupid or lied to by Jeff. He listened to what I was saying and by that he knew exactly what I wanted and what I could afford. I have already recommended this dealership to others. Thank you!