Scott Volkswagen

777 Taunton Ave, East Providence, RI 02914

New 877-289-1808
Used 888-701-5705
Service 888-825-1781

Save a lot when you buy at Scott!! We look forward to making you smile :)

Top Notch, No Games

by from Dighton, MA |

Bought my new '12 Passat here and had an excellent experience. Excellent selection, professional staff, top notch facility & no haggle buying experience. Their internet pricing is very fair and would take hours of haggling to get to at other dealerships. In 2 hours we had the car we wanted at the price we wanted plus they got us an excellent interest rate on our loan through VW. Jaime and Jorge treated us well.

MISREPRESENTED, DISHONEST, AND A WAIST OF TIME

by from New York, New York |

Not one to write reviews, but felt I had to share this story.... My husband and I are from NYC and have been looking for a year old Touareg TDI Sport with low millage, which is not an easy feet. This will explain why we spent almost 8 hours traveling back and for from Road Island to Scott Volkswagen in order to pick up a 2012 Touareg TDI Sport with 12,000 miles on it. We found the car on line and discussed it's condition in detail and made a deal via phone and managed to get up to them 5 days later. Upon arriving they had us sign and close the deal and told us they where going to get the car filled with gas while we did so. We thought great how nice. Then we asked to see the car........ Electrical problems with the trunk...... A broken piece of plastic hanging off the right front bumper..... Very damaged inside consul and stained ceiling.... (I know it is used, but this was wear and tear of 5 years plus not 1...we have bought many used cars in the past) And last but not least 10% more on the milage. 13,000 not 12..... To say the least we where very upset, but decided to see if they would fix the damaged parts and we would except the car. We just could not understand how they could not disclose this information before we came, but felt like we had driven this far and we knew how hard it was to find one these SUVs. But they would not fix anything, they just wanted to offer another $400.00 off the car, so we ended up having to walk out. No apology, no offer for gas or even a measly lunch while we waited and waited for them to make a decision on weather or not they would fix anything. But all stories should have a happy ended. After being so disappointed we ended up with a 2013 Touareg TDI with 2,500 miles on it for only 2k more at another closer dealer!!! By the way did I mention it is a LUX!! How do you like that!!!

great response and no pressure

by from Delaware |

saw a BEAUTIFUL 2012 EOS on the internet site. Chris and Kevin were GREAT from the very 1st contact. no games, factual info and pricing, understood my situation completely. (I live in Delaware and could not come up to see the car in personally.) They both returned my calls and paperwork promptly and I couldn't be happier with the whole buying process. In this case, their quality and honesty made up for the distance in travel to pick up my new EOS.

Very helpful even though I did not buy yet

by from Cranston, RI |

Wanted to look at a new Passat TDI. Also indicated that I always have always driven a wagon and wanted to also check out a Jetta Wagon. Both Jamie, the sales manager, and Jorge, the sales agent gave me good attention and answered all my questions. Told them I was just beginning to look and that I would need to come back with my wife who was out of town. Jorge was thorough, detailed and I felt like he was available to give me all the time I needed. I test drove both the Passat and Jetta. There was no pressure at all in the whole process - just courteous and detailed information. a week later, still no bother some e-mails or calls. In contrast, I called another VW dealer further away just to ask about availability of a Passat TDI manual and told them if I had time I would drop in. I have gotten a number of unwanted e-mails and phone calls a number of times in just one week following. I really don't need to be bothered like that. Will go back to Scott when I am ready.

Awesome Dealership & Salesman

by from East Providence, RI |

I just leased a new VW Jetta from Scott VW in East Providence, RI. The shopping experience was the best I have ever had buying or leasing a new car. The sales person, Jorge Ochoa, presented and demonstrated the vehicle so well. It was a very pleasant experience. When my wife and I picked up the Jetta, he again went through an extensive and thorough explanation. We were introduced to the finance and insurance manager, sales manager and service department as well. All were great. I give this dealership a five star rating.

Scott VW

by from seekonk |

I went to purchase a vehicle here. They had my down payment. There was a mess up on their end with registering my vehicle and it wouldn't be ready when they told me it would. When I spoke to the manager "Jamie", he was extreamly rude and told me 'if i had a problem with that come get my down payment and go somewhere else'. I will NEVER give them my busniess and I would not recommend buying a vehicle from someone with such poor customer service skills!

Great sales service

by from providence R.I. |

they went out of their way to get me the car i wanted ,at a great price, even traded one of their vehicles to another dealership for the vehicle i wanted at no extra cost, they really aim to please......

Scott Volkswagen responded to this review

May 8, 2012

Bobbie, We here at Scott Volkswagen thank you for your generous response. We are glad that you are satisfied with your purchase. Our goal here at Scott is to treat each customer as we were the customer. Best of luck with your vehicle and please contact us for anything you need.