Ford of Londonderry

33 Nashua Rd, Rt 102, Londonderry, NH 03053

Used 603-434-4141

Buyer Beware

by from Southern, NH |

Brand new F150 shakes at 60-75 mph. Brought the truck in to have tires looked at. Service "roadforce balanced" tires. Now shakes at lower speed and above 75. They would not exchange the tires for me, they just want to put "in stock" tires, that probably have the same problem on the truck. For spending 40K on a brand new truck, I would think that they would want the customer to be happy with their purchase. Once you sign those papers, you are on your own. Don't buy a new truck with Pirelli's, search the web.

Bruce Is the Best and the whole entire team.

by from Lowell, Ma |

This was an awesome experience for me. This is my first purchase and I will let everyone know that it was a smoothest experience i have gone through. Bruce was right by my side until i received my keys. He is polite, charming, respectful....Bruce is just awesome. My purchase was a Ford Focus 2014 and it was the best purchase i could have made. The entire team at Ford Londonderry is awesome.

Wonderful Buying Experience at Londonderry Ford

by from Londonderry NH |

Special Thanks to sales rep Raul Pereira. Had a great experience buying my new Focus. Everyone was pleasant, professional, and knowledgeable without being pushy or condescending. Will definitely go back and recommend you stop in and talk to Raul.

Great buying experience at Ford of Londonderry

by from Somersworth, NH |

Daryn Turner helped me buy my 2012 Mustang a few days ago. I had found it on the internet and had not been to Ford of Londonderry before. I walked into a real unknown situation, and was introduced to Daryn. I felt comfortable from the outset with Daryn helping me learn about the car and accompanying me on the test drive. He answered every question and offered additional information about the car. If you go to Ford of Londonderry in search of a vehicle, ask for Daryn when you arrive. His approach to sales is friendly and low key. He provides the compete sales experience without pushing the vehicle on the customer. I never felt rushed. I am a happy Ford of Londonderry customer because of this sales experience.

Great Experience!

by from Derry, NH |

Great experience, Kevin was pleasant and informative. Very smooth experience, I will definitley be back.

Easiest car buying experience ever!

by from Chester NH |

Had a great experience buying a car there , in and out in an hour the deal was done. The salesman Darren was a good guy and I would recommend checking them out to anybody. The place has definitely changed from previous ownership.