Contemporary Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

320 Elm St, Milford, NH 03055

New 877-689-6765 New 877-689-6765
Used 877-871-3307 Used 877-871-3307
Service 877-466-0092 Service 877-466-0092

Short Drive, Big Savings!

Best car buying experience ever

by from Milford new hampshire |

We just bought a brand new Chrysler 200, the sales team and finance team far surpassed every expectation we hoped for, never thought that the deal they got us could be done,we r beyond happy, they just got customers for life!!!! Thanks guys

Distance doesn't matter

by from Lakes Region, NH |

The sales staff at Contemporary Chrysler worked SO hard for my business. I wasn't really even in the market for a new car but they never quit. I give them huge kudos for their efforts. Even though they are well over an hour away from where I live, I'll not only buy there again but I will gladly recommend them to anyone.

Best experience Ever!!!

by from Milford Nh |

I have bought many cars and coming to Contemporary Chrysler I was in and out with the best buying experience i have ever had! John Callahan was new there and i was very impressed he is one of the best of the best. I would recommend coming to see John at Contemporary for your new vehicle.

Smooth purchase

by from Brookline, NH |

I went in knowing what I wanted and they had the vehicles I had requested online waiting for me. Ben was good to work with went on one test drive with us and let us take the 2nd vehicle out ourselves (which I like). I was worried there would be a lot of back and forth on the price, but they were very accommodating and we feel like we got everything we had hoped for. Left the dealership driving my new Jeep Cherokee. All in all a very smooth experience.

Quick and easy transaction

by from Pepperell, MA |

I went to the dealership with my wife and two little boys (1, 3). We knew the vehicle we were interested in. Ben Drake was understanding about the need for a quick visit because of the kids. We test drove the car, my wife loved it and we finalized the deal as quick as I could expect.

Professional and friendly local dealer

by from Brookline, NH |

Great experience they matched the lowest price and were top notch in every way

Excellent dealer. Pleasant, friendly staff.

by from Windham, NH |

My wife and I bought several cars over the years from Contemporary Chrysler. This year, like previous years, the sales process, as well as the delivery of the car itself, was a pleasant experience. The sales staff was highly professional, knowledgeable and friendly. The car itself and the delivery process exceeded my expectations. I look forward to buying another car there in the future. Kevin

December 9, 2014

Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your honest feedback! We appreciate you and your families continued business, and look forward to many more years. Thanks again, feel free to reach out with any questions about your new car! Max Thorp

Stress-Free Experience

by from Boston, MA |

Just purchased a new Jeep Cherokee from Clayton. Drove an hour to take a look at the vehicle I was interested in and they made sure the car was out front with A/C on, ready for a test drive at the time of my appointment. Clayton was knowledgeable, friendly, and easy going. I never felt any pressure to purchase. As I saw the vehicle on a Sunday, the finance team was not there to finalize paperwork. Rather than wait another week for me to make the hour drive again, Clayton met me closer to my job to finalize the paperwork. He also took the time to explain to me how to register the vehicle in MA. Overall, very easy and pleasant experience.

October 7, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of how your experience was at our dealership for others to read! Your review is very important to us. We are happy that we were able to provide you with a stress free buying experience! We look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you again! Happy and safe driving!

Great Dealership

by from Nashua,NH |

I was very happy with the way the sales process went. I would definitely recommend buying from Contemporary. I didn't feel any pressure and David was attentive and helped me get my payments to where I wanted them to be. Thanks for the Jeep!

I keep coming back

by from Milford, NH |

The only reason I keep coming back and this is my 6th vehicle is the staff. Yeah, they have some clinkers like most offices do but they have some keepers and I hope they are smart enough to realize it. The product is good as well as I said, this is number 6. I have purchased 3 of them from Mark Cheever. I was suppose to meet with someone else the first time I met Mark and the guy I had been working with, didn't come in that day.(Like I said, some clinkers) so Mark ended up going on a test drive with me. Now I wouldn't think of buying from anyone but him. My sister even only wants to deal with him as well. I would have gotten a 7th car but Chrysler is not doing convertibles right now! You also had an ace in service, Don who is now at Foss Motors - yes, I visited. That's how great Don was. There have been many who have tried to replace him but not making it. There's hope in Garry though. I would say this is the one area Contemporary needs to work on. I read a comment on loaners. I know this is a risk for insurance and other areas but it is something you should brainstorm on. That shuttle is not available enough. With longer service hours, comes extended perks as well. Most of the time, a great solution has been found in my situations. such as the manager bringing my car home to me. This is a great service but I do live less than a mile from the dealer. But please do think about that. I know you have done some renovations to the sales area but those desk and uncomfortable chairs need to go. Who ever is in charge of the facilities, take a ride to Foss Motors. They are first class. Contemporary needs some interior decorating. Needless to say, I like dealing with all at Contemporary Chrysler and I hope to be able to into the next vehicle - which hopefully, will be for a new convertible!!!!!

August 13, 2014

Dear Pauline, We want to thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your valued feedback because of feedback like yours we are able to see how we can better serve our customers. Thank you again Pauline your suggestions are very valuable to us. Sincerely, Contemporary Chrysler Dodge Jeep Team