Contemporary Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 877-871-3307
Service 877-466-0092

Great car buying experience

by from Concord, NH |

My wife and I purchased a Mountaineer; our sales person was Rocky. He was better than I could have done with the ability of organically growing my own car sales person; not once did I feel like I was buying a car nor did he act like a 'stereotypical' used care sales-person. I actually felt like I had a trusted advisor with our (my wife and I) best interests in mind. Overall a very positive experience in which I am confident radiates at the highest level doown through the entire organization - from all with whom we interacted...Max, Bethany, Rocky, Mike (Finance), etc.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Ashby, MA |

Contemporary Dodge Jeep Ram Jay Coffey is a salesperson who got to know us and our need for a type of car and pointed us in the correct direction. Never pushed us to buy more than we could afford or point us to a car we could not use because it was the Deal of the Week Very calm, let us have time to make a decision on the car and was very knowledgeable of all the paperwork. We also had a time limit and he kept to it. Cory Luba was the person who looked at our trade in. He was very fair on the price he gave us for the trade. Did no.t undercut the price. Very fair evaluation. Explained why he came up with the price without saying we had a bad car to trade. VERY PROFESSIONAL. Mike Leblanc was a finance wiz. He found us the best rate on the market he could. Showed us options for other things but did not push them. We declined most but did get an extended warranty. very little impact on my price. Come to find out he knew where we lived and knew one of our children. He also kept to a time line because we had a 4 year old with us. Excellent experience.

Best Experience. Period!

by from Nashua, NH |

Easily the best experience I have had with any dealership. I look forward to coming back, rather than dreading it. I'm a young guy and this isn't my first car. I've been to other dealerships and been shrugged off and told I was too young to buy one. The sales staff are great at contemporary. My sales guy, Jay, was super helpful and informative. He gave me updates VIA text which was perfect. The sales managers are top notch guys too, they really add a nice touch to the experience. Also, the GM of the dealership is great! He really cares about helping the customer because he knows it will earn him more business. Well, he's right! I'll be going back for another car soon. I was sent here by a friend of his and when they stated he would work me I was skeptical due to previous dealership experiences. They weren't lying. I got more than I figured for my trade in and I paid a really good price for my new car. The Financial manager was fantastic. Mike really works with you and helps to put things through. He helped to get just my name on the title. They also allowed me some leighway while I transferred my residency to NH from PA. Five stars overall.

Unhappy looking

by from Westminster, VT |

I called this dealer about a used vehicle and Bethany assured me TWICE that it was available. After a 1.5 hour drive I arrived to find this vehicle was delivered that AM. Bethany did not have the decency to apologize to my face instead sending a nice guy named ROCKY to apologize for her. Will not be shopping for my JEEP at this dealership.

June 4, 2014

Thank you for your feedback Geoffrey. We try our best to make sure that if a vehicle has been delivered that day that everyone knows the vehicle is no longer available. Unfortunately the information that the vehicle was sold and delivered that day was found out a little too late. We apologize for the unfortunate experience and regret it happened at all. Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction. While we can apologies for this unfortunate situation, sometimes that's just not enough. Again we apologies for the inconvenience this brought you and because of valued feedback we are able to improve and serve all our customers better and would like to let you know we have taken the necessary steps to insure it doesn't happen again.

No Loaner Car

by from Manchester, NH |

Good group of people, but no loaner car program for when maintenance is required. I work 45 minutes from Milford, and can't afford to lose a day over this. I was directed to a rental car agency...great :( That's not the service I was promised when I bought this very expensive truck. I would not recommend these guys to anyone living more than 45 minutes away...it's just too important to get good, timely service done.

Excllent Dealership

by from Merrimack, NH |

I have been purchasing cars from Contemporary for a long time. My wife just recently purchased a RAM 2500 diesel. The process was easy, the sales folks were friendly and just made the whole experience great. BUT! I like their service department the most (sorry sales guys). The Service Manager is a car guy - he gets it, and makes sure you get treated professionally.

Very easy to deal with

by from Merrimack NH |

Every time I walk in the door its a positive experience. They always greet me with coffee and ask me how everything is going with my Jeep. I bought a used 2010 Liberty and go back for all of my vehicles inspections/services. Service rates are very reasonable and everything is done right away while I wait. I will be back for all of my vehicle purchases.

Highly recommend this dealer!

by from Manchester NH |

I don't usually do online/public reviews, however the wonderful service we received at Contemporary was worth sharing. We recently purchased a 2012 Jeep Wrangler and absolutely love it! Not only did we get a great deal (we searched for months, and this was the best deal we found) but we also had a great car buying experience. Our salesman Mark was very friendly and informative, and the finance department was very professional and helpful. We look forward to doing business with them again when it comes time for our son to get his first car.

March 27, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback. We sincerely appreciate your comments. Please let us know how we can help you or your family in the future!

Love the service department

by from Milford, NH |

We have been getting our '08 dodge caravan serviced here since we bought it. I know that we can trust that our car is repaired properly and the service team is always so friendly. Pricing isn't bad either. I would highly recommend the service department at contemporary.

4th car we have purchased from them

by from Nashua |

This is the 4th vehicle our family has purchased at Contemporary in Milford every time we walk away feeling like one of the family. We just bought a 2013 Dodge Dart we got a great deal !!! We tell everyone we know about this dealership the whole staff is friendly and helpfull. I highly recomend you give them a shot .

great dealer

by from milford nh |

easy dealer to do business with. Always ready to help make every situation a smooth quick transaction.

January 29, 2014

Thank you for your great feedback. We strive to provide excellent service and care to all of our customers. Please let us know what we can do to help you or your friends in the future!