Allen Mello Dodge RAM Chrysler Jeep

13 Marmon Drive, Nashua, NH 03060

Used 800-778-4563

Over Promise & Under Deliver

by from Lowell, MA. |

Absolutely terrible consumer service after the Purchase & Sales Agreement was signed. With zero follow up. Dealer had Bed liner sprayed with over spray on the truck. At that point we had no reason to believe they would not honor their word. We did another Purchase & Sales Agreement for a 2012. Dealer did not deliver Jeep within a time frame as promised and nor has the Jeep been delivered.. Spoke with their so-called internal consumer rep. No returned call or follow up whatever. Our experience was so bad we purchased 8 Express Rams for our business from another Ram dealer. Based on our experience with this Dealership.

Go somplace else! prison would have been better!

by from Nashua NH |

I figured since I bought a car years ago from them (2003) I would go back! (2014) Boy has it CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not like the sales process. They literally took my car keys away so I could not leave during the recent May 2014 Sales extravaganza. Apparently the owner of this dealership doesn't give a hoot with the gang of misfits it has there as the sales staff. (I guess as long as they get the job done why would the owner care) No second key or owners manual for my purchase, Just to get a key made locally will cost me $85 I am sure they could do it for less, but they won't! The so called free detail sucked. An 8 year old could have done a better job. Should have gone to Contemporary in Milford where I purchased the wifes 2011 mini van. They are much more pleseant staff compared to the pirates at mello.

Terrible service, very rude

by from Nashua, nh |

I recently received a mailing from Allen Mello about a big sale they were having which included a game piece. I was excited to see that my game piece said I had won $3000 but of course I was skeptical too. I figured maybe it was only good towards a new car or there was some other catch but I didn't find any. So I decided I had nothing to lose by checking it out. When I went in a salesman came over and asked if he could help me. I held up the flyer and said "sure, apparently I'm a winner" with a smile. He rolled his eyes and told me that all the game pieces say that and that I should just throw it out. I asked if it was just a scam then and he smirked and shrugged as confirmation then he said "so, you gonna buy a car?" Absolutely terrible service and judging by the fact that most of the positives reviews sound like they're are written by the same person I'm guessing it's not the only dishonest thing they do to try and get business.

Allen Mello Jeep Nashua

by from boston, ma |

WOW, dont waste your time. Very sales poor sales service, unable to negotiate and sales manager told me " to go to another dealer" so I did and got a great deal!

THE BEST PLACE EVER! NEVER HESITATE BUYING HERE!!!

by from Chester, NH |

I HAVE PURCHASED ALOT OF VEHICLES AND THIS PLACE BY FAR IS THE BEST!! When entering in their office we felt welcomed - when it came to buying - they were honest, to the point and not pushy at all !!! We recently had to have the truck we purchased serviced and let me tell you they went above and beyond! I can not say enough GREAT things about this place!!! If you purchase a vehicle from this place you will not be sorry!!! They are best ... best... best!!!! Thank you Allen Mello for everything... we will definately be back and will spread the word about how great you are!

Best Service!

by from Dracut, MA |

I have been to many dealerships in my life, but I never experienced personal undivided attention like Allen Mello I personally want to hankTony Dillberg for his above and beyond customer service. Tony went through hoops to get me the car I desired. My salesman Nada was amazing as well! He made sure to give us exceptional service. I have no doubt that Allen Mello by far have the Red Carpet Service. I am delighted to do business with Allen Mello, and I hope to return for another amazing buy. I will recommend Allen Mello to all my friends and family. Farheen MacDonald

worst service hands down.

by from Nashua, N.H |

Brought my car to repair at allen mello service ,after being told wat was wrong with my vehilce I agreed to repair it .As soon as I leave the dealership my check engine light turns on and my vehicle is still doing the same misfire it was doing before they "so called repaired it " . AFTER 2 DAYS OF THEM GUESSING WHATS WRONG they ran me up a 900.00 dollar bill and they still couldnt figure out what was the problem . I refused any further repairs and had sumone else check my vehicle at another dealership and they found the problem as soon as the tech test drove it ..it was a simple 40 doller throttle sensor ..this service department rips customers off they work on commision and always reccomend new brakes and tires when u dont need them and overprice the repairs .Worst place ever to get any service done experience it for yourself if u feel like throwing away money on repairs you dnt need and giving George and Bernie fat commision checks as they lie to ur face .

My new grand Cherokee

by from Nashua, New Hampshire |

I am absolutely thrilled with my new Jeep! The folks at AllenMello took the stress out of buying a new vehicle. I was helped by Mr. Craig Clark. From the moment I told him I was serious about looking at a Jeep, he told me that I will get exactly the model I am looking for....and i did. His knowledge of the vehicle assured me this was the car I've been looking for. I've been overwhelmed in the past with the paper work, numbers and headaches theat accompany a car transaction....but this time was different. A great buying experience, I highly recommend AllenMello Jeep

Buying Process with Mr. Craig Clark

by from New Hampshire |

My husband and I went to Allen Mello Dodge in Nashua NH for help to buy a new car. We had already a designated budget and deals with this dealer are spectacular. So after comparing several dealers in the area Allen Mello Dodge had the best deal and the biggest inventory by far. When we went Mr. Craig Clark attended us. He explained everything we need to know (without being so pushy) so we could buy the right car for us as a family and I also got a very good deal to trade in my truck. Definitely that Mr. Craig Clark was very professional and was able to help us based on our needs. He guided us throughout the process until the end of the purchase. I would definitely recommend Mr. Craig Clark to anyone who needs to buy a car.

AMAZING!!!!

by from Hudson, NH |

I had the unexpected happen Monday morning, my 2001 Jeep Cherokee died, it had done its job with over 180k miles. I had only one place that I wanted to go and that was Allen Mello, I have been "looking" there for years at my dream truck. Poor sales people that would spend time with me just so I could get more research in was a pleasure all unto itself; and we're talking 2004 - 2012 I would go in periodically. Monday evening I entered the dealership with my husband not expecting to be able to get the "dream"; we were met by Craig Clark, he was so kind and was able to read me like a book, he knew exactly what I wanted. He also knew my husband didn't want to necessarily pay for what I wanted so he showed and had me drive a 2 door wrangler, truck was ok, but he knew it wasn't what I wanted, with no hesitation he showed me the 4 door and then the magic happened, I drove it for maybe 3 minutes and said I want it, I still had the look of fear on my face and Craig did a great job trying to reassure me things would work out. That being said, IT DID!! I am not driving a brand new 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, to top it off, it was the color I always wanted as well, Maroon with black interior. I was able to drive my car home Monday night, and to have even BETTER customer service they were able to accommodate me again on Tuesday for the delivery cleaning, inspection sticker, and went over many of the features, how to remove the roof for example and he helped set up the blue tooth for my phone. Overall I have to say this was the BEST experience I've ever had with a sales person. I would recommend Allen Mello, but would have to say, ask for Craig Clark, you will not be disappointed. Thank you again Craig, honestly from the bottom of my heart, you delivered me my dream!! Robin Hudson, NH