Toyota / Scion of Nashua

10 Marmon Dr, Nashua, NH 03060

New 888-745-7746
Used 888-473-5947
Service 877-715-5334

A Family Owned Company For 43 Years!

excellent dealing with Toyota of Nashua

by from Long Island |

I did a search on cars.com for a 2015 toyota 4runner limited blue with brown interior, i was contacted by Heather. Heather gave me an excellent price and total cost of the vehicle. I drove from Long Island to Toyota of Nashua. I met the salesman Jarrod, he was very helpful and honest. Toyota of Nashua was fair with my trade-in. The dealership did not push me to purchase anything extra that i did not want. I have to say it was worth the drive. I drove out the same day with the vehicle i wanted.

Overall a very good experience

by from Dracut, MA |

Adam was amazing and understands good customer service. The general manager could use a lesson, however. The truck I wanted was not in stock so they were able to find one in NY state. That dealership was 186 miles away and they wanted to drive it to Nashua. I wasn't comfortable with someone else breaking the engine in for me, nor was I comfortable not knowing how fast or slow this driver would be travelling. I told the general manager that I expected the truck to be flatbedded back to Nashua. He 'did not want to incur the cost' of flatbedding it back for me so I have a friend who owns a truck and said I would take care of my own transportation. I asked for the address of the NY dealership. At that point he said we'd have to stop by the dealership in Nashua to pick up the vehicle they needed to get to NY. So he wanted me to flatbed his vehicle out there for him, yet as the customer he did not want to offer me the same service. In the end he caved and my truck arrived in Nashua with 3 miles on it. I told him that if it arrived with much more I'd be taking my business elsewhere. Luckily, Adam made up for his manager's lack of skill and because of him I will recommend this dealership to others. The truck is awesome, by the way!! Thanks, Adam!!

An Awesome Car Buying Experience

by from Pepperell, MA |

I absolutely hate the car buying "experience" so when I learned I was going to have to replace my Toyota Highlander I wasn't happy. It was. 2005 with 260,000 miles but it was involved in a crash and was a total loss. The day before heading out to shop I did a little research (the Toyota of Nashua Web page was great) and figured out what I wanted and where it was located. The next morning I prepared myself be swarmed by salespeople as soon as I stepped on the lot and for a miserable day of haggling back and forth with multiple "I need to check with my manager" trips. That didn't happen - not even close. I got to the lot, poked around a bit, and then was greeted by salesman SCOTT BUTCHER. He was kind and polite. He asked me what I was looking for and then brought me right to the car I wanted to see. He didn't grill me about this or that, instead we had a regular genuine conversation. He didn't try to direct me to something different like other car salespeople have done. When we got to the car (2005 Toyota Camry) it was exactly as it was described and pictured on-line with one exception - the price was quite a bit different. It was nearly $2,000 LESS than advertised. Scott explained that the car had been under agreement the day or two before but the person's financing fell through and they wanted to move it. Not only was the price lower, the car was also coming with a set of snow tires too. After a test drive the decision was easy - I would be buying the car. It was a more than fair price and everything leading up to the decision to purchase the car was done in a polite and respectful manner. Scott was great - granted he didn't have to do a lot (the car and price sold itself) he didn't try to puch me into something else and didn't try to get me to buy a bunch of add-ons. He respected my decision and offered guidance and support throughout the rest of the buying process. Not once did I feel pressured or intimidated. In fact, the whole car buying "experience" felt more like I was buying an $8 book at Barnes and Noble not a $8,000 car at a dealership. While I don't anticipate having to buy a new car anytime soon I know that when I do I will reach out to Scott Butcher first!

NICK NISOTAKIS HAS THE PATIENCE OF A GREEK GOD!

by from Pembroke, MA |

Nick spent all day with us, showing us different toyotas, getting into details of the car, the payments, letting us test drive what we were interested in. He did the best he could to work something out for a lease. I am very happy with the results and the professionalism, humor and honesty Nick provided. I do hope Nick will be there in three years when I trade my lease in and drive him crazy all over again! Great Salesman!! Thanks again Nick.

New Toyota Carolla 2014

by from Boston, MA |

Heather was my e contact and locked in a great price. Patick Norton was the on site salesperson and Andrew was aftermarket rep. All were exceedingly helpful. My 7th or 8th Toyota purchase, best of all! Plus, it was FUN! Thanks to all..pick it up Thursday...keep up the good work..

Bought a well maintained Chevy Suburban 2007 LT

by from Weymouth MA |

We were shopping around for a specific Suburban 2007 or a later model. Toyota of Nashua had the exact one on the web site. Got in contact with Roger Joyal of their sales group. We traded in our Yukon Denali, which was too small :(. No sales pressure ,whatsoever from Roger. Took the car for a drive. The car was everything Roger said. Got an agreement for the trade in price of our GMC. Bought the car, and drove it out their lot in a few days. Very helpful, smooth paperwork, and no gimmicks. Great deal , thanks Roger !!

Great Experience

by from Litchfield, NH |

Was looking for a 1st car for my 16 year old son. Salesman John Newell was outstanding. He took the time to show the exact inventory of vehicles I was interested in. Didn't try to oversell me and focused on the things that were truly important? price, safety and reliability. I ended up purchasing a 2003 RAV4 with 86K miles. AWD will plenty of standard features. It was a pleasure dealing with John and the Toyota of Nashua Team.

Great Experience at Toyota of Nashua

by from Manchester, NH |

I just purchased a 2013 Toyata 4Runner at Toyota of Nashua and I can honestly say it was an easy and pleasurable car-buying experience. The salesman was very informed about the cars, listened to what I was looking for, and was patient as I tried several models of SUV. I was trading in a 2012 Camry Hybrid that I had also purchased at the dealership.

Where do I begin...

by from Wayland, MA |

The ad was placed on the web for an '04 Tacoma, and when I arrived the Tacoma was labeled "Frame/ Do not sell." Not was I only frustrated that the ad wasn't taken down from the web, but I was offered to see something else. I'm sure it wasn't on purpose, but is seemed like the old bait-and-switch. I do give immense praise to the salesman though, he was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, just an all round good guy. The dealership was air conditioned and spotless, can't complain about that.

False advertising

by from Nashua, NH |

This ad was placed after the car was sold, email may get you the response of come on down for a test drive or sorry it's sold, but let us show you another car.