Toyota / Scion of Nashua

Service 877-715-5334

A Family Owned Company For 47 Years and Counting

Another great experience at Toyota of Nashua

by from Merrimack, NH |

We purchased our second Toyota Tundra from Toyota of Nashua and again had a very positive experience. Our salesman, Bill Liamos was very helpful and did not pressure us at all. He did everything we asked of him and got us the deal we needed. Thank you!

New Tacoma Purchase

by from New Hampshire |

I started my vehicle search online for a 2015 Tacoma and ended up coordinating with Heather G. via the Live Chat feature. She was very knowledgeable and upfront with all of my questions. I "shopped" around and competitively priced the market before returning to Heather via email with an offer. She was incredibly easy to work with and I never felt harassed with "follow up" or pushy sales ploys. When it came time to see the truck (and later purchase it), I met with salesman, John L., who was equally helpful and professional. This was my first time purchasing a vehicle from the Toyota of Nashua dealership and I would recommend both Heather and John in the future - something often difficult to do in the auto sales world.

The Sales Rep was a delight to deal with.

by from Nashua, nh |

From the moment we entered we were treated like friends... not like other places where I felt like Bait. Quentin was our rep, and handled everything like a pro.

Excellent Sales Rep. Excellent service Great trade

by from Amherst, NH |

Our sales rep, David Bradford, was excellent. We bought 2 Four Runners, and he was amazing throughout. We were only looking for 1 vehicle that day, but we were so impressed with the 4 runner, that we decided to get two. Which scared me because I didn't know what that would all look like, but it was easy. We didn't know what kind of vehicles we wanted, just that it had to be 4 wheel drive, great MPG, and safety rating had to be high. We still can't believe the advancements in technology and all the bells and whistles that come with the 2015 4 runner. We traded in 2 vehicles, and my husband said they were good trades. The new facility is impressive, it was more of an event and experience. I feel very comfortable bringing my vehicle back for maintenance, as the facility is extremely welcoming and family friendly. It is difficult to buy a car with children in tow, but we all have to do it....Dave was an expert in helping us when I got stressed from having our child right there. We got free coffee, a giant pink balloon, upstairs there is a café! We will continue to buy there because everything is taken care of. An outdoor seating area that reminds me of California restaurants. What could have been a draining experience was actually awesome. We will continue to buy our vehicles here.

Great Experince

by from Concord nh |

I walked into the truck center in Nashua and I meet Mikhail Berlin. From the very start I did not feel pressured, or smothered like I have in other dealers. My wife and I been to many dealers in the last three days and walking into places and the approach is awful the sales pitch to strong. I mentioned to Mikhail what I wanted and he took it from there showing me and explain to me all the differences in the Tacoma that I was interested in. I wanted a black Tacoma Sport with grey interior and he called around and went above and beyond and made it happen in a timely manner. I must say I am now a PROUD owner of a 2015 Tacoma sport. What a great honest sales men you all have there. Also I must add while I was waiting for the car to be ready I wondered around and spoke to other salesmen on the floor and let me tell you what an amazing team at this Toyota of Nashua Truck Center Location.

excellent dealing with Toyota of Nashua

by from Long Island |

I did a search on cars.com for a 2015 toyota 4runner limited blue with brown interior, i was contacted by Heather. Heather gave me an excellent price and total cost of the vehicle. I drove from Long Island to Toyota of Nashua. I met the salesman Jarrod, he was very helpful and honest. Toyota of Nashua was fair with my trade-in. The dealership did not push me to purchase anything extra that i did not want. I have to say it was worth the drive. I drove out the same day with the vehicle i wanted.

Overall a very good experience

by from Dracut, MA |

Adam was amazing and understands good customer service. The general manager could use a lesson, however. The truck I wanted was not in stock so they were able to find one in NY state. That dealership was 186 miles away and they wanted to drive it to Nashua. I wasn't comfortable with someone else breaking the engine in for me, nor was I comfortable not knowing how fast or slow this driver would be travelling. I told the general manager that I expected the truck to be flatbedded back to Nashua. He 'did not want to incur the cost' of flatbedding it back for me so I have a friend who owns a truck and said I would take care of my own transportation. I asked for the address of the NY dealership. At that point he said we'd have to stop by the dealership in Nashua to pick up the vehicle they needed to get to NY. So he wanted me to flatbed his vehicle out there for him, yet as the customer he did not want to offer me the same service. In the end he caved and my truck arrived in Nashua with 3 miles on it. I told him that if it arrived with much more I'd be taking my business elsewhere. Luckily, Adam made up for his manager's lack of skill and because of him I will recommend this dealership to others. The truck is awesome, by the way!! Thanks, Adam!!

An Awesome Car Buying Experience

by from Pepperell, MA |

I absolutely hate the car buying "experience" so when I learned I was going to have to replace my Toyota Highlander I wasn't happy. It was. 2005 with 260,000 miles but it was involved in a crash and was a total loss. The day before heading out to shop I did a little research (the Toyota of Nashua Web page was great) and figured out what I wanted and where it was located. The next morning I prepared myself be swarmed by salespeople as soon as I stepped on the lot and for a miserable day of haggling back and forth with multiple "I need to check with my manager" trips. That didn't happen - not even close. I got to the lot, poked around a bit, and then was greeted by salesman SCOTT BUTCHER. He was kind and polite. He asked me what I was looking for and then brought me right to the car I wanted to see. He didn't grill me about this or that, instead we had a regular genuine conversation. He didn't try to direct me to something different like other car salespeople have done. When we got to the car (2005 Toyota Camry) it was exactly as it was described and pictured on-line with one exception - the price was quite a bit different. It was nearly $2,000 LESS than advertised. Scott explained that the car had been under agreement the day or two before but the person's financing fell through and they wanted to move it. Not only was the price lower, the car was also coming with a set of snow tires too. After a test drive the decision was easy - I would be buying the car. It was a more than fair price and everything leading up to the decision to purchase the car was done in a polite and respectful manner. Scott was great - granted he didn't have to do a lot (the car and price sold itself) he didn't try to puch me into something else and didn't try to get me to buy a bunch of add-ons. He respected my decision and offered guidance and support throughout the rest of the buying process. Not once did I feel pressured or intimidated. In fact, the whole car buying "experience" felt more like I was buying an $8 book at Barnes and Noble not a $8,000 car at a dealership. While I don't anticipate having to buy a new car anytime soon I know that when I do I will reach out to Scott Butcher first!

NICK NISOTAKIS HAS THE PATIENCE OF A GREEK GOD!

by from Pembroke, MA |

Nick spent all day with us, showing us different toyotas, getting into details of the car, the payments, letting us test drive what we were interested in. He did the best he could to work something out for a lease. I am very happy with the results and the professionalism, humor and honesty Nick provided. I do hope Nick will be there in three years when I trade my lease in and drive him crazy all over again! Great Salesman!! Thanks again Nick.

New Toyota Carolla 2014

by from Boston, MA |

Heather was my e contact and locked in a great price. Patick Norton was the on site salesperson and Andrew was aftermarket rep. All were exceedingly helpful. My 7th or 8th Toyota purchase, best of all! Plus, it was FUN! Thanks to all..pick it up Thursday...keep up the good work..

Bought a well maintained Chevy Suburban 2007 LT

by from Weymouth MA |

We were shopping around for a specific Suburban 2007 or a later model. Toyota of Nashua had the exact one on the web site. Got in contact with Roger Joyal of their sales group. We traded in our Yukon Denali, which was too small :(. No sales pressure ,whatsoever from Roger. Took the car for a drive. The car was everything Roger said. Got an agreement for the trade in price of our GMC. Bought the car, and drove it out their lot in a few days. Very helpful, smooth paperwork, and no gimmicks. Great deal , thanks Roger !!