Rockingham Toyota Scion

412 S Broadway, Salem, NH 03079

New 888-486-0828 New 888-486-0828
Used 888-523-8385 Used 888-523-8385
Service 888-258-7623 Service 888-258-7623

Rockingham Toyota in Salem, New Hampshire - Number 1 Rated Toyota Dealer in New Hampshire 2015 (DealerRater)

Best experience

by from Methuen, MA |

Best car buying experience I have had in a long time. Jennifer was my sales person and I can't thank her enough for her patience and attention to detail. She made buying my new Toyota Tacoma so easy and effortless that I will never go to another dealership. I will highly recommend her to all my family and friends as the girl with a great personality and how she cares about her customers.

January 16, 2016

Hello Tony B., we're glad to hear you had such a great buying experience. Jennifer's great personality, patience and attention to detail have always made her a pleasure to work with, and those qualities serve as an example of how dedicated our team is to helping make the car-buying process as smooth as possible. Congratulations on your new Tacoma, and hope to see you for your first service visit!

Clean, comfortable, easy

by from Salem, NH |

Jenny was the woman who helped me buy my first and second car there. She makes the purchase process seem not so scary, she's very laid back and wants her customers to be at ease. Not only would I recommend this dealership, I'd 5/5 recommend Jenny.

Great service

by from Hudson NH |

My experience was awesome. Jenn and Josh were exceptional I will continue to do business there because of their customer service. Jenn was never pushy and listened to what I was looking for. You are very lucky to have her on your team .

great service

by from Haverhill,ma. |

Best experience ever at a car dealership.. Anevay and Jay were wonderful. No pressure.. I would recommend this dealership to anyone purchasing a car. They made it so easy Thank you!

February 3, 2016

Hello Patty, Thank you for your feedback! Anevay and Jay have always put the customer first, and we're glad to hear that you were able to have that experience with them. Congratulations on your new car, and we look forward to seeing you for your first service visit!

Awesome experience

by from Salem Nh |

Great experience with Gabe down at Rockingham Toyota! First time buying a new car and he made me feel confident in my decision and answered all my questions

January 27, 2016

Hello DanielleV, Thank you for sharing your experience! Gabe has been a successful sales representative at Rockingham because he understands that our dealership is customer-driven, and it's no surprise you had a great new car-buying experience because of him. Congratulations on your new car, and we are looking forward to seeing you for your first service visit!

James Taylor

by from Haverhill, MA |

Tony was a very excellent salesman for my wife and I. We went to the dealership with the idea that we could look at new Rav4's and blow off the sales people, take our time and then buy elsewhere. Tony was not pushy, answered all of our questions and treated my wife as a customer and did not talk around her to me. It was to be her vehicle, so he worked with her. We decided on a used Rav4, but we left to talk it over and think about it. There was never any pressure to buy. The entire process was pleasant ( a rare experience at a dealership) and stress free. Tony is to be commended.

January 29, 2016

Hello James Taylor, Thank you for sharing your experience! Tony is an experienced product specialist who understands that the customers comes first. The fact that your wife and you left happy and stress-free after the car-buying process is a major commendation to Tony's work ethic and personality. Please congratulate your wife on her Toyota RAV4 for us, and we look forward to seeing her for her first service visit!

2016 toyota corolla s my new baby

by from north andovrr, mass |

I went shopping and once i got there i felt good. I was lucky to meet three great guys Bob Copley, Steve LaFrance and Josh Cozart. They are very professional and so polite. I really loved working with them.. I recommand this three gentle mans to everyone...Thank you guys for helping me i love my 2016 corolla S..

January 27, 2016

Hello christy82, Thank you for sharing your experience! It is always a great thing to hear how professional and polite our employees are to the customers. Bob, Steve and Josh have cared this much and worked this hard ever since they all started at Rockingham. Congratulations on your new 2016 Toyota Corolla S, and looking forward to seeing you for your first service visit!

Really nice people

by from Danville nh |

Bob Copley was my salesman and was really good he didn't try and pressure me into anything he had a lot of knowledge about the 16 tundra I wanted and got me exactly what I wanted

January 27, 2016

Hello DJ LEATHERS, Thank you for sharing your experience! Bob Copley has been a valued member of our sales force for years, and his knowledge for the cars at Rockingham as well as his customer-focused perspective on the process makes him especially important. Congratulations on your new 2016 Toyota Tundra, and looking forward to seeing you for your first service appointment!

good dealer

by from marblehead mass |

very good price on my trade in price of 4 runner a little higher , but they had what I was looking for , getting my registration could have a been a little better I had to call them rather then them calling me , other than that the sales man and sales manager were very good , one of the better car buying experiences I've had in a while , finance guy was great would buy from them again .

January 20, 2016

Hello mark Tufts, Thank you for giving us feedback on your overall experience at Rockingham, especially since it was one of the better car-buying experiences you've had. We will take what you've said in stride and only improve in the areas where we may have lapsed while you were shopping with us. Congratulations on your new Toyota 4Runner, and we look forward to seeing you for your first service visit!

Great people working there! Jay was excellent!

by from Londondonderry,NH |

Best experience buying 2 cars there! Jay was the best!

January 16, 2016

Hello Pats Fan, we are glad to hear your experience was the best. Jay has always been a dependable and trusted member of our sales force. Congratulations on your TWO new cars, and hope to see you for your first service visit!