Rockingham Toyota Scion

412 S Broadway, Salem, NH 03079

New 888-486-0828
Used 888-523-8385
Service 888-258-7623

Rockingham Toyota in Salem, New Hampshire - Number 1 Rated Toyota Dealer in New Hampshire 2015 (DealerRater)

Seamless

by from Haverhill, MA |

What a wonderful experience! I would have leased two cars from Robert Copley if I needed an extra one. From the moment I walked into the dealership to the moment I drove away, I was nothing but impressed. I will lease/buy my next car from him for sure and would recommend anyone in the market for a car to go see him. Josh and Sue helped during the process when Bob was not available (read working with other clients). They were up to speed on all the details. When I needed some ideas on where we stood during the process they were right there with true statements that helped reassure me. Flawless teamwork!!! In addition, David Pickering was quick to help when the day came to sign the documents and the appointment we had set with Bob was moved up to an earlier time in the day. David worked with Jonathan in the finance department to get me in to sign the docs as soon as possible. Very accommodating and professional. Jonathan knows his stuff. Super professional and on point. He was friendly and quick while providing detailed and accurate financial service. My interaction with Rick was short but fun. He appraised my trade and we had a great conversation. He gets it. A Toyota is a Toyota. You know why you are there and what you are buying from the moment you go there. What your really buying or leasing is a relationship with the dealership. The sales staff and finance people are top notch. I have not had a chance to interact with parts or service yet. I have purchased cars in the past and know the difference. A big selling feature is the new facility on Route 28 in Salem, NH. A must see. Closed in children's play area, free WiFi (expected but a plus), beautiful showroom, drive through service drop off area with drop box and shuttle service are all some features and benefits of the new space. It is a must see.

August 28, 2015

Hi Shaun, congratulations on your new Toyota! We do pride our dealership on teamwork and complete customer satisfaction. It's very rewarding for us to hear your entire buying experience was easy and fun. Our new dealership is certainly beautiful and we absolutely look forward to seeing you again soon for your first service check-up! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Can car shopping be pleasant?

by from Salem, nh |

YES! YES! YES! I can't say enough about the pleasant experience we had at Rockingham Toyota. Everyone was very professional, informative and the most important, not pushy. The new place on rte 28 is much more appealing and I know I wouldn't even looked at the old place on rte 97. We had looked at other places but we were so impressed with the excellent salesman that we dealt with, Greg Sarmanian. He was professional and listened! We have been telling everyone to go to him. Actually everyone that we spoke to was excellent. Josh Cozart and Gene Gavriluk. We bought a new Rav4 and love it!!! So Yes, car shopping can be pleasant with Greg Sarmanian at Rockingham Toyota.

buying a new avalon

by from north andover mass |

I purchased a new Avalon from Rockingham Toyota and had the nicest experience of my auto buying life. I have purchased ov 100 auto's in my 76 years and the salesperson who took car of me was the primary reason Ibnought from Rockingham

August 29, 2015

Hi Joseph, congratulations on your new Toyota Avalon! We are proud to have provided you with the nicest experience of your auto buying life... especially when you've purchased over 100 vehicles! WOW! Hopefully you love your new Avalon and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

We recently purchased a truck from Rockingham

by from Rye, NH |

Everything about our truck purchase was smooth and pleasant - very nice people, wonderful facility, total professionals. We just had one glitch that was our fault - we paid with our own check instead of a certified one so we had to wait a couple days for the check to clear to take our truck home.

August 29, 2015

Hi Therese, congratulations on your new truck, we hope you absolutely love it! It's good to see we were able to provide a smooth and pleasant experience for you, as we take pride in being a Customer Driven dealership. Enjoy your new truck!

toyota tacoma

by from HAMPSTEAD NH |

great service nice brand new facility EDWIN SANTIAGO was my sales person he was very helpful in getting me the information i needed to purchase my new tacoma everyone at the dealership was great THANK YOU

August 18, 2015

Hi Larry. Congratulations on your new Tacoma! We take pride in our new facility while still keeping the same family-owned mentality. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to see you again soon!

AWESOME: Bob Copley and Rockingham Toyota!

by from Massachusetts |

Low key and calm dealership compared to the chaotic and frenetic ones out there. Bob Copley did a great job answering a million questions and serving us, even on his day off. He was patient with our lengthy car-looking process, stayed in touch and at no time was pushy. Yay! Can't recommend him or the dealership highly enough.

August 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our dealership, we really appreciate your feedback. Bob C always goes above and beyond for his customers and truly knows his stuff about Toyota. Enjoy your new vehicle and we hope to see you again soon.

2015 Highlander

by from Merrimac, Mass |

This is the 2nd Highlander we purchased from Rockingham Toyota, the first in 2009. In both instances we found the showroom to be spotlessly clean & inviting and the sales persons friendly & knowledgeable -- this time we dealt with salesman Bob Stabile who was very well informed, courteous & patient -- he spent a lot of time reviewing all the features of the vehicle & made sure that our needs & wants were met -- his calm demeanor & willingness to make sure we were happy was much appreciated -- he even followed up with a phone after we took the car home call to make sure that we had no questions

August 18, 2015

Congratulations on your 2nd Highlander! We appreciate your continued loyalty and look forward to being your preferred Toyota dealership for years to come! Bob is a very knowledgeable product specialist and really does care about every customer he meets. Enjoy your new Highlander.

Great Services

by from North Andover |

We service our cars regularly with Rockingham Toyota Dealership. We have found the dealership to maintain clean facility. Services on time as scheduled. This particular day, we visited the facility as always for service as well as look for a new vehicle. Jay was so good. He took us through the process of acquiring a new car within the time frame allocated for our vehicles service. Jay knows his job and does it with a smile and appreciating all customers irrespective** We feel welcomed/valued as customers doing car services and have also discovered that your sales representatives are excellent

August 18, 2015

Phyllis, thank you for taking a moment to share both your service and sales experience at our dealership. It's important that our sales and service departments work hand in hand to provide you with the most information and best quality service in the industry. We appreciate your continued business and hope to see you again soon!

my new Prius

by from Hampton Beach, NH |

Staff is 5 star! Excellent in all ways, above and beyond!

July 31, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at our dealership. We do pride ourselves on being Customer Driven... that certainly does begin with our staff. We hope to see you again soon!

2015 Prius

by from Haverhill, MA |

I recently bought a Prius at Rockingham Toyota. This is my first car, so I was fairly anxious when I walked into the dealership. However, the experience was significantly less stressful than I expected. Bob Stabile was very helpful and knowledgeable when explaining the options that were available for the car, as well as the details of the financing process, and he helped me get a great deal on my new car. I am very satisfied with my car and car buying experience, and highly recommend this dealer.

July 31, 2015

Thank you for sharing your first car buying experience at our dealership! It's exciting buying your first new car. Bob is a great sales representative and does a fine job answering questions and going over the different options available. Congratulations on your new vehicle and we hope to see you again soon!

Third Corolla

by from Salem, NH |

Love Toyota quality, and just bought my third Corolla in 15 years. The staff was helpful, and Joe was an exceptional salesman. John J

July 22, 2015

Hi John. Thank you for sharing your experience at our dealership! Toyota's are the best vehicles in the industry, there's no question about that. We're always glad to help and we do look forward to helping you find another new Corolla 5 years from now!