AutoFair Honda

200 Keller St, Manchester, NH 03103

used cars overpriced

by from new hampshire |

i went down to buy a used honda and the prices are almost as much as new car. i might as well bought a new car because they dont want to come down at all. not interested in selling cars.

May 22, 2014

Dear Customer, Thank you for your review. Customer feedback is critical to our continuous improvement model and I appreciate you taking the time to be part of that process. There are many factors that go into the pricing of a pre-owned vehicle and while we make every effort to work out a deal with every customer, there are times that we cannot accept an offer presented to us. I apologize if this left you with the impression that we were unwilling to work with you and will review your feedback with my sales team. I would be happy to revisit your deal and see if there are other options we can come up with to assist you with your vehicle search. If this is something that you would like us to do please give us a call. Thank you again for the opportunity to help with your vehicle needs. Jason LaCroix, General Manager

Awesome Experience, Definitely Recommend

by from Andover, MA |

I had bought cars from Autofair in the past and was always extremely happy. I went to another dealership closer to home and thought it would be the same at all Honda dealers. I can admit when I was wrong and I was. I left and drove straight to Autofair. I was greeted by Jamie Gitschier and he made my enter experience easy and fun. I can say that I will always return to Jamie @ Autofair and recommend everyone to go there first. Thank you!

May 1, 2014

Dear Customer, Thank you for the great review both here and on our Google page. It's our goal to make a car purchase fast, fun and easy and I'm happy to hear Jamie delivered on that. Thank you for taking the time to recognize his efforts and your continued business. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

terrific sales staff

by from MANCHESTER N.H. |

went to auto fair to check new crv. JAMIE GITSCHIER reviewed all the features. gave me a great deal on new lx model. so I asked to see the ex deal. was also terrific. so I bought the 2014 ex crv. was a great TIME working with JAMIE, HE WAS VERY POLITE AND TO THE POINT ON ALL THINGS. TERRIFIC JOB. THANK YOU.WAS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH JAMIE.

January 7, 2014

Dear Customer, Thank you for your nice feedback. I'm glad to hear you had such a pleasant experience with Jamie and appreciate your taking the time to share your review here. Thank you for your business and comments. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

Great Experience

by from Derry, NH |

We had gone in to only get prices on a Pilot. The sales staff was very kind, listened to what we were looking for and were upfront with us. When we stated we had received a better deal from another dealer, they told us if the price was true - go to that other dealer. They took the time to go over the numbers so we could see what they knew and why they thought the other dealer wasn't being upfront with us. The individuals we interacted with (for the sale of the car or not) were very professional, and nice to deal with. I know every person is going to react to a sales person differently - but we highly recommend checking this dealer out.

November 6, 2013

Dear Toupin Family, Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm happy to hear you had such a nice experience purchasing your Pilot with us and appreciate you taking the time to share your review. We appreciate your recommondation and look forward to assisting you with all of you future vechile needs. Best Regards, Jason LaCroix General Mananger

Great sales experience

by from Hooksett, NH |

I purchased my 2009 CRV at Autofair Honda in Manchester and had a great buying experience. If you are interested in a Honda than I highly recommend Derick Sanders and staff.

August 12, 2013

Dear Customer, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and kind words. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

awesome people

by from deering, nh |

Autofair honda , one of the most polite staff who actually care to hear you issues and how much you enjoy the service. They more more than happy to go outof teir way to get other workers for other departmwnts to answer questions.

August 12, 2013

Dear Customer, Thank you for sharing your kind words. I'm gad to hear that your experiences have been pleasant and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

Good place to shop

by from Cocnord NH |

Bought our last car at Autofair - that was very easy and a good deal - this shopping experience was a little long but they ultimately did offer us a very good deal on a new Accord.

July 11, 2013

Dear Customer, Thank you for your review. We value all feedback and I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

New Auto Purchase Review of

by from Londonderry , NH |

Nicole Gagne was our sales person on7/8/2013 when we purchased a 2013 Pilot .The saleperson and I got together an figured out what I was looking for and we started the process as we were looking out for my intrest as well as that of Auto Fair. There were some points that required input from managment and Nicole addressed those point to R Burton Broadstone and we were able to solve those differences.We bought the machine and took it home this day. The only thing that Nicole needs to do is to be better informed on the produst line.I do understand that she is new to the proffesion and wth a small amount study she will be a very positive asset in the Auto Fair Family. Thank you Nicole for a great afternoon and R Burton B thanks for the help Respectfully Submitted Albert W. and Hazel Sheldon

July 11, 2013

Albert and Hazel, Thank you for your positive review. Nicole has been a great addition to our team and I appreciate you taking the time to share your input. I'm glad that we were able to make buying your Pilot a pleasant experience and look forward to seeing you in for your first service visit. Jason LaCroix, General Manager.

Best car buying experience I've had in my life

by from Manchester, NH |

The vehicle I bought was exactly what I was looking for 2007 FJ Cruiser-I wanted it and these folks wanted me to have it. I want to thank all the professionals that I had the pleasure to come in contact with from the time I picked up the phone, sales and service was a five star quality experience and I had fun. Hugs and kisses to all you guys and gals at Auto Fair Honda in Manch-Vegas, Nhampsha!

June 8, 2013

Dear Customer, Thank you for your positive review. We strive for complete customer satisfaction and I'm glad that your experience with our team hit that mark. We appreciate your business and feedback. Jason LaCroix, General Manager

Excellent Used Car Experience

by from Manchester, NH |

I met with Matt Chandler and had a fast, smooth, and pleasant transaction. Even though I was purchasing a late model used vehicle at a low price, I was still treated like a valued customer. In comparison with other dealerships I had tried, I found Matt and the staff to be fair, personable, and interested in making me comfortable. I left the dealership very happy and completely satisfied, so I will be recommending Matt and the staff to friends and family.

March 14, 2013

Dear Andrew, Thank you for your great review here and on our Yelp page. I'm happy to hear that your experience with Matt was so positive and I appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback the way you have. We thank you for choosing us for your used car purchase and look forward to assisting you with all of your future vehicle needs. Best Regards, Jason LaCroix General Manager