Team Nissan

70 Keller St, Manchester, NH 03103

Greatday

by from Manchester NH |

My wife and I just had our first experience with Team Nissan. Our sales associate Stephen Gerbino was very attentive to are needs and found us not only the car but the price we wanted. He is very relaxed, confident, knowledgable and made us very comfortable. The facility tour was impressive because it is very clean and organized. We are happy we chose Team Nissan.

TEAM NISSAN ALL THE WAY!!!!

by from Manchester, New Hampshire |

If your looking to be treated like family and get a safe, affordable vehicle I highly recommend looking no further than Nissan. I am on my 4th car going through them everytime and I have been treated with the upmost respect, patience, and loyalty each and everytime for the last 12 years. I maintain relationships with the whole team (family) and they go out of they're way to make sure I am 100% satisfied. Shout out to Rob, YOU ROCK!!!! If your in the process of searching for reliable vechile, at a good price please stop by Nissan first!!! It will save you waisted time cause that will be the first and last stop you will make. I promise you that!!!!

great service

by from portsmouth nh |

I had a experience with Nissan, they made me feel like a person again. we were done on our luck thinking we would never be able do get another car again after my husband got layoff after working for the same comp. for 23 yrs. we went to many dealers any they never even got back to us but team Nissan was there for us a made us fell respected again an give us a chance thank you the valentines

A Great Experience

by from Concord, NH |

After having had a not so great experience at a dealership I decided to go to Team Nissan. The salesperson who assisted me was Mike. He was knowledgeable, personable, and helpful. After test driving a couple of cars I had a better idea of what I was looking for and with one last request for what I wanted in a car I was shown what ended up being the perfect car for me. A manager named Rob also assisted in the process and he was just as great as Mike was. The fact that it was late at night and raining didn't affect their customer service one bit. I went back to sign the paperwork the next day and everything was all set and ready to go. Jacob made the paperwork process very easy and made sure I left with all of my questions answered. This was the best and easiest car buying experience I have ever had and I will absolutely return next time I need a car. Thanks Team Nissan!

30 yrs of buying new cars this is my WORST Exp

by from Nashua, NH |

I recently had an issues with this dealership as the sale guy Dave literally lied to my face regarding the value of my trade stating that the vehicle was going to auction and that they WOULD NOT sell this vehicle on their lot. To my surprise, the following week it was on the Team Nissan lot for more than double what they paid. I called to the sales person to inform him that I was not happy with their deceptive business practices and how he lied through his teeth to get this sale. He told me that he would have Ralph Fast the sales manager give me a call to try to make this right. I received a call from Ralph Fast and I have to say that this guy is the most rude and arrogant person that I have ever dealt with in my 30 years of car shopping and purchases. They should have saved the phone call as he turned me from dissatisfied to absolutely furious by the things that he was saying to me. Run don?t walk away from this dealership and their deceptive business practices.

June 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience; believe it or not, we appreciate it. It's important that people get to see that we don't always "get it right". I've been here for nearly 15 years, love my job, and enjoy working with people. I should not have been so abrupt after you said to me "I hope karma comes around and gets your daughter", but emotion got the better of me. I apologize if I became rude, and I sincerely wish you and your family the best in the future. We're an open book here, so feel free to come back in to sit down and allow us the opportunity to show you that everything we discussed with you was true.

Team Nissan sold an excelent rewiev for .84 cent

by from Manchester NH |

Hi! My name is Ed and I live in Manchester. Last night, I bought a car for my daughter from Team Nissan, but I almost walked away thanks to Robert, one of the managers. Here is my story, to help you know how they operate and how you, the "Car Buyer" can save a piece of mind if you go there to buy a car. As you can see I gave a positive review over-all, thanks to Nick, a sales person and Kevin, one of the managers who I had a pleasure of meeting the first night I was looking for a car. On Monday, my daughter and I stopped by Nissan to check out a nice Nissan Sentra that she liked but it wasn't her first choice of a vehicle. Just to say I have never bought anything from Nissan, but I was hoping for a positive experience. We where approached by Nick, a young sales person. He was very nice, with a big smile on his face, and not at all pushy and irritating as some others car salesmen ( you know what I am talking about), and to my surprise he was very knowledgeable about Sentra. Test drive went very good so I asked him to sit down and crunch some numbers. We told him how much she could afford for a payment as a recent college graduate in need of a better car to commute to her new job. So he comes up with some numbers, we weren't especially impressed, but were not disappointed either. We thanked him and were getting ready to leave and check on a Mazda 3 we saw at Ira Toyota . However, Nick insisted that we see Kevin, the sales manger, so we went to his office. Kevin vas very polite, gave as another offer (much better then first one) trying to keep his potential customers from walking out. My daughter still insisted on checking out that Mazda 3, so we thanked them and left with a very good offer from Kevin and an even better experience. We checked out Mazda, but it was too much money for my daughter's budget. Nisan was already closed for the night, so we returned there the next day (last night). Unfortunately neither Nick nor Kevin were there so we explained everything to Brian who tried to recover the previous night's information, but for some reason he couldn't. Supposedly it wasn't there. Hmm...I was intrigued how come there was no information at all, but hey it happens! So I was ready to leave and come tomorrow when Kevin was scheduled to be there, but Brian called Robert (manager) and we explained to him about the deal that was offered to us the night before. He denied any possibility of such deal, calling it "mathematically impossible". He also explained to me that Kevin was a new team member and he must have made a mistake. In other words, Kevin didn't know what he was doing, but Robert was willing to work with us and get us a good deal. So we negotiated for a while about the price and the interest rate and at the end from the original offer of $215 per month, we settled for $224 per month. All along, he spoke of Nissan's reliability & warranty for certified cars of 7 years or 100K . He never mentioned a hidden $50 service fee. Later when I asked him about the warranty, he said:" I don't know about warranty"! Excuse me? Who does ?? Still we proceeded with paperwork with Jason, who did a good job explaining everything as best as he could. At the end, I noticed that the final payment to my surprise has changed from $224 to $224.84, so I demanded an explanation. Jason called Robert, who said: " I don't know how these cents showed up but you just can't get rid of them ". What?? He was caught adding an additional $.84 per month to the final deal. I insisted on $224.00, but he said I was wrong. I really don't know what kept me from leaving, maybe my daughter who was exhausted by this experience. So instead of closing the deal like champions, Team Nissan was caught fixing numbers without telling the customer. It is only 84 cents, but it is my money! So, instead of giving you an excellent review I rate you average with some very good guys. And by the way Robert, I think Kevin knows what he is talking about!!

June 11, 2013

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to describe your situation. To answer your question about your payment, it just comes down to the math. You financed X amount over Y term at Z interest rate. The payment (math equation) will always have pennies. The same goes for your mortgage. The only way to "get rid of the pennies" is to calculate what you would need as a down payment to create the exact amount you need to finance in order to equal out to an "even" payment without pennies. I hope we were able to address your concern and look forward to seeing you and/or your daughter for her free first year of oil changes, and wish your daughter many years of success with her new Sentra. Cheers!

MR ST LAURENT

by from MANCHESTER, NH |

GREAT dealershipt, Great salesperson Clean dealership Great deals available at the time of my purchase. I was not pressured to buy by anyone

Awful experience

by from Manchester, nh |

I found a car that I liked and negotiated a nice price. I went to take it for a test drive and they couldn't find the key. After hanging out for a while I told them I would come back the next day. The next day I came back and took a test drive. I sat down to get started on the paper work and they jacked the price up. They said that our verbal agreement the previous day was a mistake and refused to honor it. I find this practice to be unethical and poor business. I will not recommend this dealership to anyone. I ended up getting a similar car down the street for the same price and no hassle.

I cant wait to go back!

by from Concord, NH |

We went in looking to lease a new pick up, was greeted by Ron, he was very professional and very knowledgeable, It was a very easy and non-stressful process, they had our truck ready and cleaned up in no time! I know where I will be going back to get another vehicle! Also Rob and Ron worked together to get the pricing that we wanted. We didn't have to haggle with them at all. We told them what we could afford and they were able to get us what we wanted! Truly and amazing experience!

Don't go there .. the most Annoying sales people

by from Boston, MA |

If you like to be lied to, cheated, treated like a chump? Then go to this awful Nissa dealer. The sales people are the most annoying thieves I've ever come across. Go anywhere, just not to this place.

May 8, 2012

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have the world class experience that you deserve. I'd like to find out more so that I can correct the issue and help you find the right vehicle or at least help point you in the right direction to a dealer that can help service your needs. Please email me your information at ralph@teamnissannh.com so that you can give me specific details of when you were in and who you dealt with. Thank you for your consideration.