McGrath Acura of Westmont

400 E Ogden, Westmont, IL 60559

New 866-878-1910 New866-878-1910
Used 888-487-6585 Used888-487-6585
Service 888-846-6660 Service 888-846-6660

When you do the Math, You'll choose McGrath!

Service Excellence

by from Chicago, IL |

I highly recommend the McGrath Acura Westmont service department. Three previous service dealerships failed but Devon at Westmont Acura trouble shot and succeeded at isolating my complex wiring problems. Then, after listening to my repair budget and goals, rather than replacing the $2000-$3000 wire harness, he bypassed replacement by successfully conducting a wire repair effort at 20% of the alternative cost. Excellent effort to support his above and beyond results. G.R.

May 2, 2016

Thank you very much for your 5 star review! We are glad that Devin was able to correctly diagnose your issue AND save you money. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Great Customer Service!

by from Oak Park, IL |

John Vestuto has the highest level of customer service which made me feel comfortable and secure from the moment I arrived to the moment I drove off the lot with my new purchase. He glided us through the process with sincere care and concern. Furthermore he went out of his way to ensure my happiness. In the past I've dreaded the car purchase experience, but now have renewed confidence in the industry with John and the McGrath family on my side. I will recommend and refer my family and friends!

May 2, 2016

Thank you very much for your 5 star review! We are happy that John was able to provide you with top notch customer service. We appreciate the referrals as well! Welcome to the family.

Fantastic Service

by from Chicago IL |

Service was great! The whole crew helped to make sure I was happy!

May 1, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We pride ourselves on ensuring that we provide a great experience each and every time. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Recent Purchase (January 23, 2016)

by from Palos Heights, IL. |

I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. My Sales Person (Paul Stewart) was outstanding! He could not have been more helpful or accommodating during the entire process. Additionally Paul's follow-up relative to some items I was requesting was great! I will absolutely recommend Paul and the dealership to my friends, family and colleagues.

May 2, 2016

Kimberly, thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are happy to hear that Paul provided you a great experience and was responsive to your additional follow up needs. We also appreciate the referrals! Thank you allowing us the opportunity to earn your business and welcome to the McGrath family!

Great experienc

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

Nick C. and Tom S. were great throughout our whole deal. Buying a car with them was painless and I would recommend my friends and family to buy from here. Thank you guys! This is my second car buying experience from McGrath Acura and both have been amazing. :)

May 2, 2016

Nikki, thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are pleased to hear that Nick and Tom took good care of you and we appreciate the referrals. Additionally, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. Welcome to the McGrath family!

Review

by from Naperville |

Average dealer, does not accommodate the first time buyers properly. Will only provide what you ask and will not provide further help. I had a problem with my transmission, the transmission was not filled to the right specifications so when i ran the car for about a month, the oil ran out and I started to have problems with my transmission. The replacement of my transmission cost me over $5,000. The customer service was alright but did not have much respect.

May 28, 2016

I am sorry to hear that your experience was only average. It is my understanding that with the coordination of our pre-owned sales manager and Melissa Hansen, our client relations manager that we were able to turn your negative experience into a positive one. I trust this is the case. Please call me at 630-371-6426 if you wish to discuss the matter further.

BUYER BEWARE...UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES!

by from south bend, in |

BUYER BEWARE!! MCGRATH ACURA EMPLOYS UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES... I had been in email/phone communication with McGrath Acura to purchase a 2004 Honda Element EX. I live a couple of hours away, so I wanted to negotiate the price before driving to the dealership to look at the car. When I asked for a full, out the door price, including all taxes and fees, Sales Director, Tom Sinno, got involved. Despite repeated requests for a complete price, he refused to provide this basic info. He kept saying that the vehicle looked and ran like new, but I would have to come into the dealership to get the pricing details. I advised him repeatedly that I would not drive 2hrs hours without knowing the price of the car. His reluctance to answer what I believe to be a basic and transparent request??how much will I be charged if I buy the vehicle??makes me believe that McGrath Acura engages in dishonest sales practices. If McGrath's Director of Sales won?t give a straightforward price of a vehicle I am interested in purchasing, it demonstrates everything that is wrong with car salesmen. I believe that the information that I was requesting was perfectly reasonable?i.e.:. The condition of the vehicle, and the final price including all taxes and fees. Eventually, I complained to their customer service department. A different Sales Manager, George Marijan, replied with a full cost. Based on the price, I was not willing to purchase the vehicle, and I let the matter rest. However, on 12/7/15 the initial sales agent, Lauri Cavin, called me to advise that the price was just lowered. She provided me an out the door price that I was happy with, and I agreed to purchase the vehicle. I advised her that I could not come into the dealership until 7pm on 12/8/15. I asked, in writing (email), if she could hold the vehicle for me. She replied, in writing, at 5:15pm CST that with a $1000 deposit, McGrath Acura would hold the vehicle for me until the end of the business day on 12/8. I paid the $1000 deposit over the phone, and made arrangements to make the trip the next day. Around 8:30pm on 12/7 I received a call from Sales Director Tom Sinno. Tom advised that he would not honor the written agreement that Lauri and I made, despite my putting $1000 down as requested. He said that it wouldn't be fair to his other sales agents for the car to be held. I asked him how it was "fair" to me to breach a written contract I had with his company and that I put $1000 down to hold the car per his company's request. He didn't have a good answer but kept stating that it was more important to be "fair" to his employees. He said that he would email me at 10am 12/8 to see what could be done. At 10:15am 12/8 he emailed that he had sold the car despite our written contract. I have emailed management at McGrath Acura to respond to my complaint, and explain their business practices. At this time, they have chosen to not respond.

May 28, 2016

Coley, I am sorry to hear of your negative experience. It is my understanding that we were able to resolve your issue and turn your negative experience into a positive one. Please give me a call at 630-371-6426 if you need any further assistance.

Great Experience

by from LaGrange Park, IL |

This is my second MDX purchase from McGrath Acura of Westmont. The experience 3 years ago was so easy that I didnt hesitate to return for my next purchase. I was blessed that John Vestuto (who sold me my first MDX) was available to provide me the same experience the second time with this purchase. He makes the process easy and goes above and beyond to ensure that my experience was to my satisfaction. Make sure if you stop by that you ask for John Vestuto!!

December 9, 2015

Thank you very much for your 5 Star review! We appreciate your business. Welcome to the McGrath Acura of Westmont family!

Very good experience

by from Naperville, il |

I enjoyed working with John Vestuto and Tom, the sales manager. They were both very knowledgeable and good to work with. They had the perfect MDX for us and we were able to work a fair price on the MDX I traded in. Everything went very smoothly, including Nick in the business office and Kevin in the delivery area. Everyone is very professional and I will recommend them to my friends. John's follow trough and friendly approach are welcome in today's car buying world. I wanted the advanced package and few dealers have the selection that McGrath has.

Never Dissatisfied

by from Chicago il |

Every time I'm here I always receive excellent service. This is my third purchase form this dealership and I always leave happy and satisfied. The staff is friendly, accommodating, and they make sure their customers are happy and well taken care of. As long as I'm an Acura owner my business will be done here. Adam was awesome he answered all my questions, responded to every text message, and delivered on everything I asked for.