Irwin Automotive Group

Service 866-963-6684

Price Guarantee on New Vehicles and Money Back Guarantee on Used Vehicles

2014.5 Toyota Camry LE - Michelle Whitney

by from Weare, NH |

Irwin Toyota was not my first choice of a dealership due to the commute (I live in Southern NH and it was a good hour one way). BUT! When I researched and researched and looked and poked - Irwin had the BEST price, the BEST customer service rating, the BEST rebates, and the BEST selection that I wanted when purchasing my Toyota Camry. I got in the door via Cars.Com and requesting an online inquiry and it wasn't 10 minutes that I got a response back from the internet guru Mark Faro. He made me an appointment at the dealership first thing in the morning and I then met with Michelle Whitney. I told her that I had never purchased a vehicle from a woman sales rep but I wouldn't have traded the experience for anything in the world! She was professional and honest. She listened to the concerns that my husband and I both had regarding the vehicle, the size and safety, and the most important - the pricing. She let my voice by heard when going to the finance table and I've never experienced that before. All in all, I would return to Irwin Toyota for my next vehicle in a heart beat. In addition - who doesn't want to take a trip up to the beautiful lakes region to get a great deal! Thank you Michelle for all your amazing talent at Irwin Toyota!!

April 30, 2014

Thank you Erin for that AWESOME review! I am so glad to hear that you have an excellent experience working with Michelle Whitney. Thank you for your business and your support. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Camry!

Amazing service & Enthusiastic employees!! (:

by from Thornton, New Hampshire |

I am now one of the special drivers on the road that other people turn their heads when they see and think, "Wow that's an amazing car!" My best friend had recommended me to Irwin Motors in Laconia because of her great experience with Craig Lachapelle and I have to admit that I have also had a wonderful experience. These people are really accommodating and helpful throughout the whole process and will most definitely get you in the car you want in no time! I am more than pleased with my experience with Craig and the whole gang who helped make it possible for me to not need a cosigner to drive away with my new 2015 Scion Tc and I thank them so much! Happy to finally have a reliable car! Thank you Craig Lachapelle and the Irwin Motors family!!:)

Happiest Irwin customer on the planet!!!

by from Laconia NH |

Just got a pre owned certified 2011 Toyota camry SE from Michael Huckins and I could not be more happy with not only the quality of the car but also the eagerness for mike and the finance dept to help me get approved. They went above and beyond what I could have ever imagined to help me get financed for this car!!! Not to mention the car is exceptionally beautiful inside and out!!!! I couldn't be more happy with my experience with mike and the irwin zone. Thanks guys!!!!!

August 23, 2014

Thank you so much for that great review, Stephanie! I am glad to hear that you had a good experience with us and that you are happy with your car! The Camry SE is a beautiful car, and I am sure that you will be very happy with it. Thank you for your business and for your kind words. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to give us a call or just stop on by. Thank you again, and congratulations on your Camry SE!

great people

by from Laconia NH |

I was extremely satisfied with everyone in this facility. they were all very helpful and kind. i would recommend going to this dealership for a new car they all work hard to get you the best deal.

August 16, 2014

Thank you for the kinds words, JJ.

Great purchase experience with Michelle Whitney

by from Laconia NH |

I saw an Internet listing for a used pickup and after Michelle had it checked out, we decided it wasn't a right fit for me. I then explored a new truck but the one Michelle let me borrow didn't work for me as it was an Access Cab and my dog wouldn't fit in the back. Michelle then suggested a double cab certified used Toyota Tacoma and let me drive it and it was perfect. Made the deal that day and got terrific financing. When a subsequent issue with the audio system developed, Michelle immediately got it resolved. She is THROUGHLY professional the whole time and makes the buying process pleasant. Thanks Michelle and Irwin Motors

August 20, 2014

Thank you for that great review! Michelle Whitney does a wonderful job putting her customers first, and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed working with her. Thank you for your business, and congratulations on your certified Tacoma!

Amazing service!!!!

by from Thornton, nh |

I first tried going to a small dealership but they couldn't do anything for me. I was recommended to go to Irwin. It was the best decision ever!!!! They got me into a car lease and I dealt with Craig Lachepelle and he was so nice and told me everything I needed to know. I highly recommend going here.

August 16, 2014

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business and your support.

Good selection, good prices, helpful salesman

by from Meredith, NH |

I've bought two used cars from Irwin. First was a 1997 Toyota Avalon I bought in March 2004; it was in great, one-owner shape with 100,000 miles on it. By 2014 I had put 138,000 more miles on it, with reasonable repairs. Second car was a 2006 Jeep Liberty in July 2014; like the Avalon, it was a cream puff. Both cars were reasonably priced, and I very pleased with both deals. In July 2014, my salesman was Jeff Rock. Jeff was a pleasure to deal with; he was patient as I drove cars to my own mechanic for inspection. Jeff is knowledgeable, reasonable, and a plain talker. Ask for Jeff. The dealership has a big selection; keep test-driving and inspecting cars until Jeff finds you a great one.

August 20, 2014

Thank you for the kind words, Joe! I am pleased to hear that your enjoyed dealing with Jeff, and that you like your Liberty. Thank you again, and congratulations on your Jeep!

Go see Gene Miere!

by from Laconia, NH |

This week I made another car purchase from Irwin Toyota and Gene Miere, this is car #7! As always Gene was friendly, helpful, and most important genuine. Gene has always assisted me in picking a vehicle that meets all of my needs. I cannot say enough positive things about Gene and doing business with Irwin Toyota in general!

August 16, 2014

Thank you so much Jen! We really appreciate your business over the years. Gene does a great job with his customers and we are very lucky to have him on our sales team. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Congratulations on your new car!

great customer service/clean facility

by from Moultonboro NH |

Irwin Motors Laconia NH. Actually went to purchase a vehicle trading in Escape. Howard Cullen was refered to us. He was excellent!! We wanted to keep payments at a certain $ amount he worked figures gave us many options and we leased for 2 yrs a Toyota Sienna. So very pleased with Mr Cullens spending so much time in helping us. We could not have had a better experience, he was the BEST!!

August 20, 2014

Thank you for that great review! I am happy to hear that you had a good experience working with Howard Cullen. Thank you for your business, and congratulations on your new Sienna!

Easiest new car purchase ever

by from Sutton, NH |

We had to make the difficult decision to let go of our much loved, but gas hogging 2500HD truck. Jeff Rock made the whole experience the easiest we've ever experienced--so much appreciated too--WELL worth the 1+ hr drive to the dealership. We look forward to doing business with Irwin Toyota in the future, thanks to Jeff for the most excellent car buying experience ever! Also hats off to Dennis in finance--he wasn't kidding when he said he'd be quick! Thanks for that Dennis!

August 20, 2014

Thank you Brenda! We appreciate your business and your support. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to give us a call. Thanks again!

Best Process in New England

by from New England |

Fast, simple and easy. Have bought about 30 cars in my life and none were better than buying from David DeGrace. A true professional.

August 20, 2014

Thank you Ross! We appreciate your business and your support. Fast, simple, and easy is what we aim for! Thanks again.