The Autobarn Evanston Volkswagen Mazda Nissan Fiat

Service 888-955-3582

Proudly serving the Chicagoland area since 1990

Awesome

by from Chicago, IL |

The Autobarn Mazda treated me like a paying customer should be treated. I dealt with Kissy Freeman. She went out of her way to ensure that I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted. I would recommend The Autobarn Mazda in Evanston and Kissy Freeman to anyone who is interested in purchasing a Mazda.

Nissan Leaf - Excellent experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Martin at Nissan Autobarn was incredible. Not at all the "car sales guy" stereotype. Deep knowledge about the Leaf, and available any time we needed technical support. I'd highly recommend him and Autobarn Nissan.

Fair price and low key salesman

by from Chicago Illinois |

I bought a VW Jetta for a fair and reasonable price from a low key salesman who gave me details about Volkswagen that I did not know.

Fine service at VW of Evanston

by from Chicago, IL |

I had a wonderful experience at this location. Daniel Herrera, the person who took care of me, was exceptional and very competent. The service and the waiting area were also excelent.

A+ SERVICE! A+ EXPERIENCE!

by from Evanston, IL |

A+ SERVICE! A+ EXPERIENCE! My husband and I purchased a 2014 Mazda3 itouring hatchback from here! Our salesperson, Danny Bender made our experience pleasurable, fun, painless, and easy! After our first visit for a quick test drive, they let us take a loaner vehicle for an entire weekend and that's when I fell in love with the Mazda3. At first, I was a little disappointed because they couldn't find the color I wanted. However, I did sense that Danny and the team were trying their absolute best! It just happened to be the car color in the specific package I wanted wasn't available. I did a lot of research on the internet for competitive pricing in the area. They matched the lowest offer I received! Danny was professional, highly knowledgeable about the Mazda3, and very responsive throughout the entire process. I felt he was honest and sincere -- RARE QUALITIES IN A CAR SALESMAN. Financing and paperwork was easy, efficient and was the car was prepped and ready to drive home!

Efficient and timely service

by from Chicago IL |

I have taken my car to Nissan Autobarn in Evanston for several years due to the superior service and help provided by Don Mikoola who is my service advisor. The work is done well and on time and if there is a delay for some reason, the dealership usually has loaners available.

Repair service at Evanston Autobarn

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I have been taking by 2002 Passat to this agency formally years, even after I moved from Evanston into Lincoln Park because they have helped me keep this car going. I don't want to buy a new car since this is a good machine. I usually have to make some major repair when I go for a 6-month checkup, but that is what has kept the car going. I always get an appointment when I want one and am treated courteously. Most of the servicer remember my name. I want to make special recognition of Elaina Adenlyl, who knows me, gives a correct estimate of the time the service will take, and seems to know a lot about cars as well. I don't ever feel that I am talked into something which I don't need and am usually given some idea of what repair is coming up so I can plan for it. Thanks for the good service all these years.

Initial Service for 2014 Tiguan

by from Oak Park |

The service was great at the Autobarn Volkswagen on Evanston. I was greeted very warmly and professionally by Karen Cooper, who detailed the service and wait time. She made wonderful suggestion to nearby eateries that we could enjoy a meal while the car was serviced. Upon our return Karen went over the service and discussed what would happen on my next service date. It was nice to have someone like Karen to handled your car needs at the dealership.

great service

by from evanston il. |

Elaina Adeniyi is your secrete weapon. she is knowledgeable cordial efficient polite and cute! Next to Mo she is your most valuable asset. les Jacobs

Great cars/great service

by from Evanston, IL |

We always return to Autobarn of Evanston for service because Don Mekoola advises us and serves us so well. Having been totally satisfied with our 2004 Maxima. we turned it in recently for a 2013 Altima with many new features. A big reason we purchased the car is that we knew we'd be able to continue working with Don.

Ask for Don Mekoola

by from Evanston, IL |

The best service department in the area with the best service manager I've ever encountered. Because of his professionalism, knowledge, and commitment to my family I have bought three cars from The Autobahn Nissan.