The Autobarn Evanston Volkswagen Mazda Nissan

New 888-574-6192
Used 888-574-6195
Service 888-955-3582

Proudly serving the Chicagoland area since 1990

Car buying is intimidating.... EXCEPT here!

by from Joliet, IL |

This was my first car buying experience, and let me tell you, it was tedious. That is of course before I met Gianna from Autobarn in Evanston. I had previously went to other dealerships, that followed the same routine of focusing on the monthly payments and not telling me what I was actually paying for the vehicle in total. I would hash out their numbers and come up with an out-the-door price completely different than what they were saying. Make sure you know how they are calculating interest, and doc/plate/etc. fees are standard. Go in with a calculator and make sure you get the right amount of payments!. Gianna clearly outlined the payments and told me EXACTLY what I needed to qualify for the INTERNET price. I qualified for all, (documentation provided), and even got a great price on their extra warranty that covers minor dings and clear protective coating, granted, I wasn't going to get it but I figured since I got a great price (decently sold OTD below MSRP!) I had some wiggle room. At the time of purchase, the vehicle only had one key and the GPS card was missing. Gianna stayed till about midnight trying to locate them but couldn't. She then said she would contact me as soon as possible to order a new card and get a key made. To my surprise, she continued to contact me to keep me updated, unlike military recruiters that once they have your signature they ignore you completely. Although she already made the sale, she kept calling to see how the car was and if I was enjoying it (the car was a NEW 2013 Juke NISMO), When ever I called she did not transfer me to services or other departments, she personally made herself available if I had other questions. She is a great employee for Autobarn, and would definitely recommend to everyone, also a shout out to Sal who took some time to talk to me about other Nissans as I waited for a key to be cut out, and to services for remembering my key and GPS situation.

Repair service at Evanston Autobarn

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I have been taking by 2002 Passat to this agency formally years, even after I moved from Evanston into Lincoln Park because they have helped me keep this car going. I don't want to buy a new car since this is a good machine. I usually have to make some major repair when I go for a 6-month checkup, but that is what has kept the car going. I always get an appointment when I want one and am treated courteously. Most of the servicer remember my name. I want to make special recognition of Elaina Adenlyl, who knows me, gives a correct estimate of the time the service will take, and seems to know a lot about cars as well. I don't ever feel that I am talked into something which I don't need and am usually given some idea of what repair is coming up so I can plan for it. Thanks for the good service all these years.

Initial Service for 2014 Tiguan

by from Oak Park |

The service was great at the Autobarn Volkswagen on Evanston. I was greeted very warmly and professionally by Karen Cooper, who detailed the service and wait time. She made wonderful suggestion to nearby eateries that we could enjoy a meal while the car was serviced. Upon our return Karen went over the service and discussed what would happen on my next service date. It was nice to have someone like Karen to handled your car needs at the dealership.

great service

by from evanston il. |

Elaina Adeniyi is your secrete weapon. she is knowledgeable cordial efficient polite and cute! Next to Mo she is your most valuable asset. les Jacobs

Great cars/great service

by from Evanston, IL |

We always return to Autobarn of Evanston for service because Don Mekoola advises us and serves us so well. Having been totally satisfied with our 2004 Maxima. we turned it in recently for a 2013 Altima with many new features. A big reason we purchased the car is that we knew we'd be able to continue working with Don.

Ask for Don Mekoola

by from Evanston, IL |

The best service department in the area with the best service manager I've ever encountered. Because of his professionalism, knowledge, and commitment to my family I have bought three cars from The Autobahn Nissan.

no sale

by from Williamsport In. |

The price advertised did not state to qualified buyers only, I did not qualify. Plus the salesperson that I contacted sounded as if he was above me. Very snooty

The Autobarn Evanston Volkswagen Mazda Nissan responded to this review

July 2, 2014

Hi JJME - I am sorry that you did have have a good experience with our dealership. We never want our customers to feel deceived or misled. Additionally, our Sales staff is to be nothing short of professional and attentive. I would like to speak to you directly to see where the advertised price did not have any disclaimers so I can ensure things are correct. At your earliest convenience, please contact me to discuss. Thank you, Richard Kirkpatrick General Manager 847-425-7711

Norstrom's car experience AUTOBARN NISSAN ROCKS!!

by from chicago,il |

From the moment you walk into this dealership you are treated like a customer. I purchased my 2014 Rogue from Autobarn Nissan and I was shock at how wonderful it was to be buying a car. They made it easy and fun. My sales guy was SAL. He was beyond great! He made me feel comfortable and he was professional. I knew the color and model but SAL still let me test drive every different model just to make sure I got what I wanted, not what he had in stock. After test driving I was greeted by the GM Hitko Kadric . He is not your typical ?hard line how do I get you to leave with this car now? Sales manager. He was genuine, honest, and fair. I was given no run around the numbers; Hitko did not play any types of ?sales? games. When I informed Sal and Hitko I don?t make a decision without my BFF/Wife, both agreed that was a good decision which was refreshing! My wife and I came back and were surprised at how fast we were able to drive our new Rouge home. The financing part was no problem either. Anthony walked us through everything and allowed us to ask any and all questions without making us feel stupid. IF YOU NEED A NEW VEHICLE GO TO AUTOBARN NISSAN! They will treat you right!!!!! I can?t wait to buy my next car from them. THANK YOU HITKO AND SAL!!!

Great dealership

by from Chicago, IL. |

Even though I eventually decided to purchase a Honda, I seriously considered buying from this dealership after my visit. Great cars and great people, very professional operation. Wil took me on a test drive of 3 different vehicles. I wavered back and forth for over a month between Honda and Mazda, their vehicles were extremely eye appealing and drove great. The deciding factor though is that I'm a union member and was concerned about bringing a 100% Japanese made vehicle on my job site. Had this not been a factor, I wouldn't have hesitated to purchase a Mazda from this dealership.

Best Dealership & Sales Consultant Bojan Kokanoiv

by from Des Moines, IA |

Like most people I was very skeptical of Autobarn as it was offering a price that was too good to be true. I was looking for a new Nissan Pathfinder and the prices quoted by all other Dealerships that were anywhere close to the price offered by Autobarn had some catch to it. All other Dealerships were offering cars that were either demo cars or had way too many miles on it. I was working with Bojan over emails and he offered me a car, but it was not in the color of my choice. He worked with me late into the night and the next day was able to find a car in my choice of color with all the features I wanted with even a few extras thrown in. I was still skeptical as I drove 6 hours, waiting for some surprise to spring up at the last minute. When I reached the dealership I was in for a surprise for sure and it was a good one by all means. The car was for the price promised in the emails with the exact color, features etc. My main concern was that the miles on the car would be above 1000miles. Surprise again, it was below 40miles. I must say it was a shock to find a dealership that was still working with so much integrity. I traded my old car and we were able to settle on a price that was acceptable to me. Bojan worked diligently with me. I love my car because I got it for the price thats unbeatable, NO HASSLES and all the features I wanted. I HIGHLY recommend Autobarn Nissan Evanston IL and Bojan Kokanoiv who is by far the best Sales Consultant I have ever come across.

Quick and Easy!

by from Chicago, IL |

I loved my experience at the Autobarn. I got to test drive for as long as I needed to, and the purchasing of the vehicle was quick and easy thanks to our sales representative Will Jordan. Will was very helpful and answered any questions we had. The Autobarn made our car-buying experience fun and exciting!