McGrath Lexus of Westmont

500 E. Ogden Ave., Westmont, IL 60559

New 877-221-7564 New877-221-7564
Used 888-488-2414 Used888-488-2414
Service 888-235-3526 Service 888-235-3526

When you do the math, you'll choose McGrath!

Excellent customer service and made the purchase e

by from illinois |

Joe Scala made my buying experience the best I have ever had and I will buy my next car from McGrath and Joe Scala.

DO NOT BUY YOUR CAR FROM MCGRATH LEXUS!

by from Chicago, IL |

We arrived at the Westmont location to look at a pre-owned Lexus around 6:20 PM on 3/28/2016. We had a meeting setup with Justin ?Big J? Storandt (Yes, this was actually on the office name-plate). Upon arrival, we were told how lucky we were that we arrived a little early since there was another family trying to look at the same vehicle. Sure, we thought, just another sales tactic. The test drive was great, the car was in good shape and we decided that we wanted to see what kind of deal we could negotiate for the car. The usual tactics ensued; talking to the sales manager, stalling to make you wait, telling us how great the car was, yada-yada. After about an hour and a half in the dealership, we were going over the trade-in details and were asked what we were looking for from our current car. After more deliberations and stalling, the sales manager (Geoff Pebelske) came back and said that we were ?too far apart? on the trade-in. While thinking that we were actively negotiating a deal and that we would meet them somewhere in the middle, we noticed that a few offices down where a family was completing paperwork on a deal. This seemed to confirm our thoughts that the ?other family? was just a negotiating tactic. So after a few more minutes of hanging around waiting for an offer for our car (Which had never even been looked at), Geoff the sales manager walks up and again states how ?far apart? we are on the trade. We then ask Justin the salesman if the car had been sold, to which he replied ?yes.? So at this point we were in the dealership for over 2 hours negotiating for a car that was being sold to someone else at the exact same time. I mean, how crazy is that? Who does business that way!?!? And after seeing how upset we were and telling them that we are giving them a poor review, Justin had the nerve to offer a tank of gas as compensation. In his defense, he at least seemed embarrassed by this whole situation. Geoff on the other hand told us that ?this is the auto industry? and left it at that. No sign of remorse or conscience. Needless to say, we will never, EVER be shopping at ANY dealership with the name McGrath on it.

The most courteous place I have ever been

by from Oak Lawn |

I never thought I would write a review of a car buying experience, but it was that good. My salesman, Larry, was polite, helpful and friendly. It was as pleasant as a car buying experience could be, Everyone, from the cleaning staff to the finance guy, was friendly and helpful to the point of disbelief.

Not pushy sales staff, ample time for test drives

by from Naperville, IL |

Very happy with my experience, would definitely recommend buying from here.

Good experience

by from Bartlett, il |

I read a lot of the reviews listed below, and cannot believe we are talking about the same dealership. I found my 2009 Honda Accord on line and travelled the 25 miles to get there. I was treated well by my salesman, who let me take the car out for a second test drive alone. This helped seal the deal. Mike in financing was a really nice guy who helped get me the deal I needed. I was more than happy with the whole experience, and Got a fantastic car in the process.

Very Customer friendly

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I was pleased and happy with Joe Scala one of theverything sales representatives,he was very accommodatingI, really appreciated his help and also Michael Connery thank you guys.

McGrath Lexus is the best!

by from Hinsdale |

I've bought at least 30 cars over the years. I've never had better sales and service experiences than the ones I've had at McGrath. My daughter just turned 16 and she bought her first car; a pre-owned 2009 RX. They took the time to find the car that fit all of her wants and needs within her budget. They also took extra time to teach her what is important to know as a car buyer, from a dealers perspective. I can't imagine buying a car anywhere else.

IS 250 AWD

by from Plainfield, IL |

Excellent! Got the car for lesser price, search the internet and got want i wanted.

A deposit means nothing to this dealer

by from Grayslake, IL |

We did a lot of research on the internet looking for a used car. Found what we were looking for on the internet and it happened to be at this dealer. Made an appointment to look at the car and take a test drive. The car had been on their lot for a few weeks. We drove over an hour and an half to get there from the north suburbs. This was a Wednesday. Liked the car and put down a deposit. Financing was going to be through someone else. The dealer faxed the Bill of Sale, but left off the deposit. Our lending institution couldn't process the paperwork until they received the corrected Bill of Sale. Talked to the used car sales manager and he said he would rectify the issue. It didn't happen. We made plans to return and finish the deal the following Monday evening. The salesman contacted us Monday morning to verify we would be in later that day. We confirmed we would. We received a call about an hour later notifying us the used car manager sold it to someone else. Now, we had put money down in good faith, trusting that McGrath Lexus would honor the deposit and hold the car for us. We found out that that deposit didn't really mean anything. We got our deposit back, and also received a bad experience with McGrath Lexus of Westmont.

Great Dealership

by from Evergreen Park, IL |

Saw this BMW 650i on line, went to the dealership 10 minutes before closing...they stayed late and less than 2 hours later we were driving it home. Great experience!