McGrath Lexus of Westmont

500 E. Ogden Ave., Westmont, IL 60559

New 877-221-7564
Used 888-488-2414
Service 888-235-3526

When you do the math, you'll choose McGrath!

A deposit means nothing to this dealer

by from Grayslake, IL |

We did a lot of research on the internet looking for a used car. Found what we were looking for on the internet and it happened to be at this dealer. Made an appointment to look at the car and take a test drive. The car had been on their lot for a few weeks. We drove over an hour and an half to get there from the north suburbs. This was a Wednesday. Liked the car and put down a deposit. Financing was going to be through someone else. The dealer faxed the Bill of Sale, but left off the deposit. Our lending institution couldn't process the paperwork until they received the corrected Bill of Sale. Talked to the used car sales manager and he said he would rectify the issue. It didn't happen. We made plans to return and finish the deal the following Monday evening. The salesman contacted us Monday morning to verify we would be in later that day. We confirmed we would. We received a call about an hour later notifying us the used car manager sold it to someone else. Now, we had put money down in good faith, trusting that McGrath Lexus would honor the deposit and hold the car for us. We found out that that deposit didn't really mean anything. We got our deposit back, and also received a bad experience with McGrath Lexus of Westmont.

Great Dealership

by from Evergreen Park, IL |

Saw this BMW 650i on line, went to the dealership 10 minutes before closing...they stayed late and less than 2 hours later we were driving it home. Great experience!

No reply

by from Columbus, OH |

I had asked about a Ferrari they had for sale. No reply what so ever.

McGrath Lexus of Westmont responded to this review

November 18, 2014

Good evenieng, My name is Kraig Dykman and I manage the internet department here at McGrath Lexus of Westmont. I see recently you submitted a 2 star rating about a No Reply. I have a team of 9 Pre-Owned Sales Consultants and want to make sure we never miss contacting a guest. Could you provid me with the day you inquired? Was it internet iquiry or phone inquiry? I would like to do some investigation myself as to holding someone accountable for this mishap. Thank you for you time. Kraig Dykman Internet/e-Commerce Manager

Don believe what they tell you.

by from Naperville IL |

Bought a used car Oct 2013. My salesman G.F promised to get me the missing 2nd Key and perform some repairs in the interior. Since then i called multiple times most of them with no reply. The last time i called and he answer the phone he told me that he did not forget and he is working on it he actually acted insulted when I implied that he lied to me. Its been 10 months from the date i bought the car and i am still waiting.

gerald miller

by from madison, wisconsin |

Inquired about an LS430 listed on Cars.com yet never heard a word in response. Have been a Lexus owner for twenty five years. These folks may not be up to the task of representing such a wonderful product.

McGrath Lexus of Westmont responded to this review

June 20, 2014

Good afternoon Gerald, My name is Kraig Dykman and I'm the internet Manager here at McGrath Lexus of Westmont. As one of the primary associates that handle the internet leads, I wan't to apologize for no one contacting you. When I run your name Gerald Miller in my System I'm unable to dig up original lead. Could you tell me the date of your inquiry as I would love to make sure events like this never occur. I would also hope you give us a second chance at earning your business. Thanks in advance. -Kraig Dykman

Terrible stay away

by from Chicago |

Rude Rude stay away I was mistreated from salesman to the mgr To many other good dealers to choose from

The McGrath Lexus visit was wonderful.

by from ST.Louis |

All of the McGrath staff that i came in contact with was friendly and courteous..I felt comfortable and to me that's important.

Great Experience

by from Cedar Rapids, Ia. |

From looking at the car on cars.com to leaving the lot, it was a joy in buying it. The dealership was like a 5 star hotel. The sales person was very nice. The whole process was very good. This makes two cars now that I have found on cars.com. I would tell others about it.

great service

by from long beach |

The service is great and the car is a great gas saver (chevy aveo). Friendly people at hawthorne Motors express

effecient and courteous

by from naperville il |

McGrath lexus of Westmont polite and courteous sales people, helpful and make the car buying process easy ,