McGrath Lexus of Westmont

500 E. Ogden Ave., Westmont, IL 60559

New 877-221-7564
Used 888-488-2414
Service 888-235-3526

When you do the math, you'll choose McGrath!

Don believe what they tell you.

by from Naperville IL |

Bought a used car Oct 2013. My salesman G.F promised to get me the missing 2nd Key and perform some repairs in the interior. Since then i called multiple times most of them with no reply. The last time i called and he answer the phone he told me that he did not forget and he is working on it he actually acted insulted when I implied that he lied to me. Its been 10 months from the date i bought the car and i am still waiting.

gerald miller

by from madison, wisconsin |

Inquired about an LS430 listed on Cars.com yet never heard a word in response. Have been a Lexus owner for twenty five years. These folks may not be up to the task of representing such a wonderful product.

McGrath Lexus of Westmont responded to this review

June 20, 2014

Good afternoon Gerald, My name is Kraig Dykman and I'm the internet Manager here at McGrath Lexus of Westmont. As one of the primary associates that handle the internet leads, I wan't to apologize for no one contacting you. When I run your name Gerald Miller in my System I'm unable to dig up original lead. Could you tell me the date of your inquiry as I would love to make sure events like this never occur. I would also hope you give us a second chance at earning your business. Thanks in advance. -Kraig Dykman

Terrible stay away

by from Chicago |

Rude Rude stay away I was mistreated from salesman to the mgr To many other good dealers to choose from

The McGrath Lexus visit was wonderful.

by from ST.Louis |

All of the McGrath staff that i came in contact with was friendly and courteous..I felt comfortable and to me that's important.

Great Experience

by from Cedar Rapids, Ia. |

From looking at the car on cars.com to leaving the lot, it was a joy in buying it. The dealership was like a 5 star hotel. The sales person was very nice. The whole process was very good. This makes two cars now that I have found on cars.com. I would tell others about it.

great service

by from long beach |

The service is great and the car is a great gas saver (chevy aveo). Friendly people at hawthorne Motors express

effecient and courteous

by from naperville il |

McGrath lexus of Westmont polite and courteous sales people, helpful and make the car buying process easy ,

wonderful service

by from libertyville,il |

From the initial call to the final signature, the experience I had at Mcgrath of Westmont and with agent Mel Owens was phenomenal. The attentiveness from Mel and the overall customer service has won my business for years to come.

Zero charisma

by from Chicago, IL |

Beautiful facility. Polite, but disinterested salesman. The car presented was not presentable. I took myself on a test drive, at the salesman's suggestion. I returned and reported that the car was disappointing. The salesman didn't seem surprised by my assessment, asked no questions, offered no other vehicles for consideration. Since my business was not of more value, I purchased my vehicle a couple of dealerships up the road fr/McGrath. I shook the dust off my feet and won't be returning.

Unprofessional & Disrespectful

by from Chicago, IL |

Terrible experience! In two words: unprofessional & disrespectful. This location told us that they would not tell estimate our monthly payment if we put X money down, paid X sales taxes, etc. They said that in order to look at numbers, they would have to run my credit first! I have never have any car dealership work in this fashion. Because of this request, Justin ("Big J") said that he "doesn't know what our problem is" and "doesn't know why we were being so difficult". No customer should be treated like this in an facet of retail, let alone when you are ready to buy a $30,000 car. Then, when we spoke to the manager, Tom, he apologized and took our phone number to call us the next day AND HE NEVER DID! There are too many other dealerships out there with great service and respect for their customers to have to put up with the unprofessional and disrespectful treatment.