McGrath Lexus of Westmont

500 E. Ogden Ave., Westmont, IL 60559

New 877-221-7564 New 877-221-7564
Used 888-488-2414 Used 888-488-2414
Service 888-235-3526 Service 888-235-3526

When you do the math, you'll choose McGrath!

Excellent customer service and made the purchase e

by from illinois |

Joe Scala made my buying experience the best I have ever had and I will buy my next car from McGrath and Joe Scala.

The most courteous place I have ever been

by from Oak Lawn |

I never thought I would write a review of a car buying experience, but it was that good. My salesman, Larry, was polite, helpful and friendly. It was as pleasant as a car buying experience could be, Everyone, from the cleaning staff to the finance guy, was friendly and helpful to the point of disbelief.

Not pushy sales staff, ample time for test drives

by from Naperville, IL |

Very happy with my experience, would definitely recommend buying from here.

Good experience

by from Bartlett, il |

I read a lot of the reviews listed below, and cannot believe we are talking about the same dealership. I found my 2009 Honda Accord on line and travelled the 25 miles to get there. I was treated well by my salesman, who let me take the car out for a second test drive alone. This helped seal the deal. Mike in financing was a really nice guy who helped get me the deal I needed. I was more than happy with the whole experience, and Got a fantastic car in the process.

Very Customer friendly

by from Glendale Heights, IL |

I was pleased and happy with Joe Scala one of theverything sales representatives,he was very accommodatingI, really appreciated his help and also Michael Connery thank you guys.

McGrath Lexus is the best!

by from Hinsdale |

I've bought at least 30 cars over the years. I've never had better sales and service experiences than the ones I've had at McGrath. My daughter just turned 16 and she bought her first car; a pre-owned 2009 RX. They took the time to find the car that fit all of her wants and needs within her budget. They also took extra time to teach her what is important to know as a car buyer, from a dealers perspective. I can't imagine buying a car anywhere else.

IS 250 AWD

by from Plainfield, IL |

Excellent! Got the car for lesser price, search the internet and got want i wanted.

A deposit means nothing to this dealer

by from Grayslake, IL |

We did a lot of research on the internet looking for a used car. Found what we were looking for on the internet and it happened to be at this dealer. Made an appointment to look at the car and take a test drive. The car had been on their lot for a few weeks. We drove over an hour and an half to get there from the north suburbs. This was a Wednesday. Liked the car and put down a deposit. Financing was going to be through someone else. The dealer faxed the Bill of Sale, but left off the deposit. Our lending institution couldn't process the paperwork until they received the corrected Bill of Sale. Talked to the used car sales manager and he said he would rectify the issue. It didn't happen. We made plans to return and finish the deal the following Monday evening. The salesman contacted us Monday morning to verify we would be in later that day. We confirmed we would. We received a call about an hour later notifying us the used car manager sold it to someone else. Now, we had put money down in good faith, trusting that McGrath Lexus would honor the deposit and hold the car for us. We found out that that deposit didn't really mean anything. We got our deposit back, and also received a bad experience with McGrath Lexus of Westmont.

Great Dealership

by from Evergreen Park, IL |

Saw this BMW 650i on line, went to the dealership 10 minutes before closing...they stayed late and less than 2 hours later we were driving it home. Great experience!

No reply

by from Columbus, OH |

I had asked about a Ferrari they had for sale. No reply what so ever.

McGrath Lexus of Westmont responded to this review

November 18, 2014

Good evenieng, My name is Kraig Dykman and I manage the internet department here at McGrath Lexus of Westmont. I see recently you submitted a 2 star rating about a No Reply. I have a team of 9 Pre-Owned Sales Consultants and want to make sure we never miss contacting a guest. Could you provid me with the day you inquired? Was it internet iquiry or phone inquiry? I would like to do some investigation myself as to holding someone accountable for this mishap. Thank you for you time. Kraig Dykman Internet/e-Commerce Manager