Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

Service 888-777-0574 Service 888-777-0574

A Leading Chevrolet Dealership Serving Concord and Manchester NH

Great Buying Experience

by from Concord, NH |

I walked into the dealership with high hopes in walking out with either a 2015 Silverado or 2016 Colorado. In speaking to the salesman, he was very helpfully in helping me choose the right truck. Allowing us to take our time in test driving and looking over the trucks were were interested in. He was helpful and very willing to let us test drive both trucks so my wife and I can come to a decision. The staff was very helpful from the choosing of a truck to the financing. It was truly the best a no hassle, stress free, easiest car buying experiencing we've ever had. There was no pressure in in the choosing of the right truck from the salesman nor any pressure or haggling when it came to the financing. The financing personal was very fast, courteous, and helpful in choosing the right financing. I arrived at the dealer at 9am in the morning expecting to be there most if not all day there. But because of the exceptional personal and relaxed environment. We were in an out in 3 hours time and accomplished everything we set out to do at the dealership. By time we've left, we've agreed on a price and financing with no problems. Also the offered me a great trade in value for my 2012 Camaro.

Wonderful

by from Dunstable, MA |

Kara was wonderful! I never felt rushed or pressured. She had answers for all my questions and made the process easy. I was also very pleased with the effort the financial team put in to get me a good rate.

Great prompt service, clean facilities, profession

by from Salem, NH |

Always receive good service. They advise me if my vehicle needs anything & gives me an estimate

New truck purchase

by from Valatie, NY |

Brennan Haywood was exemplary. The management was not that cooperative when we had an issue finalizing the transaction due to a title signature issue on my part. Brennan drove 4 hours and delivered the truck to our home the following week late on a Saturday night after we received the new title! We would not have completed the deal if it were not for his commitment.

First Routine Service Visit

by from Concord, NH |

Totally professional- It was the first time I took my new car in for an oil change. Although my sales professional had explained the process, I wasn't quite sure I remembered, but there was someone waiting to give me directions when I pulled up. There was no line at the service desk when I dropped off my car. I waited about an hour in the cafe area, eating the lunch I brought, and just soaked in the peacefulness and good atmosphere while I watched the employees get lunch and chat with the ladies at the food counter. When my electronic light thing went off, to signal my car was done, I just had to sign for the work, and pay for the inspection sticker. The woman at the cashier counter was friendly and courteous. I also dropped by my sales person's desk to say Hello and he was friendly and pleasant. My car was washed and waiting for me when I went out-- and off I went!

Simple oil change gone wrong

by from Concord, NH |

I brought in my 2014 Cadillac for it's first oil change since I purchased the vehicle 2 months ago from this specific dealership. As part of the oil change process they rotated my tires. The technician put my tires on wrong and had I not noticed shortly after driving away it would have done irreversible damage to my car. I assumed that taking my car back to the dealership where I had just purchased it I would have a qualified, trained technician performing services. I was wrong. The tires on the rear of my car are noticeably larger than the front tires because it is a sports coupe. My larger, rear tires were placed in the front and my smaller, front tires were placed on the back. I was told when I returned 10 minutes later that the technician who performed my services has been there for years and there was no excuse for what happened. I was given a free oil change which I will not be redeeming at this dealership as I have no intention of returning for any services especially not a simple oil change.

Great Place to shop for a truck

by from Epsom |

It was a great experience and so easy to complete the lease process. so happy with our final decision and the ease of getting through the process quickly

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Alton nh |

Fast friendly and knowledgeable ....Buy far the BEST car buying experience and will probably buy all my cars from Banks from now on !!!

Bob Baumeister-Banks Chevrolet, Concord NH

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I cannot tell you how great my purchase experience was at Banks. Buying a new vehicle, sight unseen, sounds like a gamble..well....not with Banks. Bob Baumeister was not only extremely knowledgeable about the 2016 Silverado I was interested in (and subsequently purchased), but his level of professionalism was unmatched. On delivery day, I drove up from Harrisburg Pennsylvania, and met with Bob for the first time, face to face. Never before I have I met an auto sales associate like Bob. Bob helped me pick out several accessories for my new Silverado, he spent a great deal of time assisting me. He even went as far as to go back and forth to the parts department bringing different accessories so I could see how they matched my new purchase. Bob even gave me a quick tour of the dealership. I could not believe how clean, organized and friendly the staff were. And really!!!! A diner inside the service dept???? AWESOME! I will drive 8 hours again to buy my next vehicle from Banks. Thank you!

Great customer service experience!!

by from Moultonborough, NH |

Just picked up a Colarado Diesel from Banks. Love it!!! Second truck I have bought from them. The first one was fours years ago and the customer service from the sales department was horrible. Well this time it was 180 degree turn around. Kara was the sales person and she is a car chick. She knows and loves cars and trucks. She has a service background so she can show you how to change fuel filters or oil if you want to know. She was awesome and made it a pleasure to take delivery and during the sales process. I highly recommend you ask for her if you visit Banks.