Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

137 Manchester Street, Concord, NH 03301

New 888-239-7148
Used 888-950-8158
Service 888-777-0574

Earning Life Long Customers Every Day! We'll match or beat any legitimate advertised price out there!

Very Professional Group

by from New London, NH |

I was dreading the whole experience of trying to trade in my old Infiniti and get a fair trade and price on a new car. The Banks team made it very easy and enjoyable. The facility is very nice and comfortable and I felt welcomed and respected as a consumer. I got the car I wanted and a decent trade. I did not feel pressured at all and my sales representative was extremely knowledgable. I have not needed service yet but the fact that I can do it on Saturday is a huge plus for me. I have already recommended Banks to a work colleague who is in the market for a car. Thanks!

great service and no hassle

by from concord NH |

I had a very good experience at the dealership buying my new 2014 Chevrolet Spark! Mark Mulcahy was very helpful and met all my needs. he worked very hard to get me financed and put in to the car I wanted all in the same day I was off driving my new car with no regret. Mark has been one of the most helpful and knowledgeable salesmen I have meet yet! thank you very much for making this car buying experience easy and stress free!

Fabulous Experience!

by from New Castle NH |

I have never had such a wonderful experience purchasing a new vehicle. I have been searching for a new Equinox for about two weeks. I had received several ver good quotes from dealers. Not only did Banks beat the deal, but got back to me right away. I was able to do all the negotiating via email. Thank you Kasey and Brad! Today I picked up our new car and Alex Our salesman was fantastic. He not only explained everything regarding our new vehicle, but had our other car repaired as we had picked up a screw in our tire! Banks Chevrolet is the most accommodating dealership we have ever encountered! I am nothing but impressed with the entire operation! We will definitely be repeat customers!!!

Great experiencde

by from Saco, Maine |

My husband and I were sort of in a bind with our two used cars. Both were in need of substantial repair work as they were getting older. Unsure about what steps to take, we called Banks and explained the situation. They were so helpful and knowledgeable. They suggested trading in both and leasing a new car, since it was understood that we could do with just one vehicle and they understood the peace of mind driving a new car would bring us. We had never considered leasing before but the process and benefits of leasing were explained very well and it really made the most sense to us financially. Our whole transaction start to finish was handled professionally and quickly. Working with Banks was the best decision we made. Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Traded in an old truck for a newer used one....

by from Warner, NH |

I traded in a truck that had originally been my dads and felt it was time to trade it in. After looking online at various trucks we ended up at Banks. We appreciated the fact that there were no sales people hovering around us. When we had a question, my wife and I approached them. The staff was friendly, relaxed and very knowledgeable. No pressure at all. We got a fair trade and a reasonable price. The process was quick and efficient. Having brought my truck in for service 3 times now I cannot talk highly enough about the people and service. There were no hidden costs or anyone telling me I needed something more than what I went in for. My most recent visit was to have my truck bed spray lined. As expected from Banks, the service and quality is outstanding. Having a good product to sell plus having outstanding staff, service and a comfortable waiting area is what sets Banks apart from the others!

Banks Chevy

by from Landaff, New Hampshire |

I traveled from Landaff NH (10 miles from Littleton Chevy)to Concord to buy and service my Cadillac. I have always been treated very professionally at Banks, and have noticed no matter what anyone drives ups in, they are treated with respect.

You cannot do better!

by from Windham,NH |

I brought my 2002 Pontiac Trans-Am with the W-6 high performance package and only 14,500 miles to Banks Chevrolet for service. My wife calls it the "Garage Decoration"! I purchased four ultra performance tires through Banks and I wanted to make sure they were installed on the original rims that did not have a single scratch. (I was "tuned up" for the visit as someone that I work with took his 2010 Mercedes SUV to another Concord location for new tires the day before and they scratched all four Mercedes rims-OUCH).They went over the car with me in tremendous detail. They assigned a veteran mechanic and he did a perfect job! They kept me updated and asked me if I wanted the stick on weights or metal. They asked me if I wanted to keep the Goodyear Eagle tires. They washed, vacuumed and cleaned the inside windshield. They even found a $50 tire rebate form for the tires and filled it out for me and mailed it! Unbelievable service and attention to detail. I am very "picky" with my five vehicles and they continue to be the best I have ever dealt with in my 42 years of owning cars. My hat is off to Andy, the service advisor, for watching over my car all the way is an exemplary fashion. Outstanding individual! Regards, Ron

Great inventory, great salesman and sales manager.

by from Concord nh |

Called local Chevrolet dealers for '14 Silverado lease pricing spoke with a girl on the phone who shot me some lease numbers that weren't really accurate. Based on that I visited the dealership to meet with Buz the sales manager. When I showed up I was greeted by a young but confident salesman, Alex Thibedeau. He greeted me and took me to meet Buzz first. Then he got right to work finding me the perfect truck meeting both my comfort needs and monthly lease payment needs once we all agreed the phone quote wasn't accurate when trade and terms were added to the equation. We found a truck as they were getting ready to close and took delivery 2 days after. We reached agreement the first night with a handshake, no asking for a deposit scare tactics, just "when can you come back sign paperwork and take delivery?" When I returned two days later to sign and drive we realized my truck didn't have a tow hitch as we all thought it did. They had a hitch in the parts dept had it installed while we finished up paperwork, easy resolution no hassle or guilt trip of added cost. When the truck was ready after I asked for some help switching my cap Alex took it upon himself to bring my old truck with a contractor cap and new truck to the service area and had the great guys of quick lube swap the cap altogether, they had to refab some brackets to make the clamps work but it came out awesome and was way above anything I expected from a dealer. When Alex brought the truck back out front he hopped in the passenger seat and gave me a rundown of all truck electronics. I left with a big smile.

Best Vehicle Purchase

by from Moultonborough,NH |

First Class Operation., excellent sales staff . Very comfortable with the process, no pressure. Very pleased overall!

After hours? NO PROBLEM!

by from Franconia, NH |

It was pure delight coming home from a trip to Maine this past Friday when I realized our Equinox needed an oil change! The problem, I thought, was that it was Five Fifteen PM. You can't even imagine our delight when we found out that the Quick Lube portion of service was open till 8pm! Lou did a fantastic job of getting our car right in, excellent service, with a SMILE! Thank you Banks Chevrolet, you keep raising the bar in service excellence. Frank and Leslie Grima - Franconia, NH

Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded to this review

April 8, 2014

Hi Frank and Leslie, We will pass your feedback along to Lou. Thank you for your kind words regarding the service in our Quick Lube department. The Quick Lube concept is designed to provide convenience to our customers without sacrificing service - comments like yours serve as confirmation that it is accomplishing just this! Please let us know at 603-229-4176 if there is anything we can ever do to assist you.

After a week of truck shopping

by from Barrington, NH. |

I set the week aside to hunt down and purchase a truck. I had a definite idea of the type of truck, and the amount I was putting down, and max payments per month. I visited 12 major dealerships traveling to Concord, Manchester, Nashua, Stratham, & Portsmouth. I started my search on a Sunday. I visited Banks on a Monday and was impressed with the inventory and the actual number of trucks that matched my exact needs. I returned to purchase a truck on the following Saturday because of all the dealerships I visited, Alex Thibodeau at Banks really listen to what I had to say, was truly willing to work with me. The Banks facility was the most impressive of all the dealerships I visited the entire week. I will be sure to visit Banks first when the time comes to shop for my next truck, or for each of my daughters first cars when that time comes.

Banks Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded to this review

April 8, 2014

Marty, Thanks for your feedback. Alex works very hard, as do all of our employees, to make our customers happy. We're honored that after shopping all the major NH area Chevy dealerships, you came back to Banks. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to being your dealership of choice long into the future. Please call us at 603-229-4176 if there is anything we can do for you going forward.