Lovering Mitsubishi

95 Manchester St, Concord, NH 03301

Used 866-587-9908 Used866-587-9908

Lovering Concord, NH

by from Concord, NH |

Recently did business with Lovering in Concord NH. My representative was Alex Rand. Customer service was great and responsiveness as excellent. The process was quick and smooth from initial test drive to purchasing, to driving off the lot with the vehicle I wanted (and was right for me). Alex since then has checked in with me to make sure things are still going well and that I?m happy with the purchase. The rest of the staff at Lovering was great as well, they made sure I understood everything and explained the process clearly. I have not used the service department yet, but if that time comes I definitely will. Also, would definitely recommend Lovering Concord to friends and family.

Ask for ALEX RAND

by from Franklin, NH |

I was so surprised at how easy the whole 'buying a new car experience' was. Alex was the absolute easiest & polite sales person I have ever had the opportunity of working with. I would honestly recommend everyone to go here, regardless if you are in the market for a Volvo or Mitsubishi or not. I did not anticipate to leave this dealership the same day I went in with a new car but, I could not be more happy that I did! Dan in finance was also pleasant to meet & deal with as well.

Lovering Mitsubishi responded to this review

June 27, 2014

Hi Kayla, Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. We love hearing back from our customer after they have recently purchased or serviced with us. Its our goal to make the car buying process as easy and fun as possible. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to Alex and Dan. Im sure this will make their day. Enjoy your new Outlander Sport! Kind Regards, Vanessa Lovering

Second class citizen....

by from Laconia, NH |

72K miles brought car in for a "shudder". They told me to drive it more since the tech didn't notice anything. 77K brought it back in and they replaced the front differential support brackets. No change in the shudder. This was now October 2012. Reported that the shudder was still there. Response, "drive it more" I drove it to So. Carolina and Tennessee for a two and a half month winter respite. Returned to service in the spring of 2013 with same issue. Shudder was significantly worse especially when the A/C was on. Finally in September 2013 after waiting and being forced to drive a car the cause incredible tension on both me and my wife, the transmission was replaced. The final straw was when I was told the transmission had a 90 day warranty on it. I called and insisted the Sean call the Mitsubishi rep and get a straight answer. The answer was different that Sean talking before thinking. 12 monthe 12K miles didn't make a difference in buying a new car. I have traded that vehicle and after buying six (6) new Mitsubishis, I didn't buy another. Thank God i don't have to deal with Lovering anymore.

Great Company

by from Pembroke, NH |

Lovering Mitsubishi located in Concord, New Hampshire has an amazing team. From the buying experience to servicing they always went over and beyond! I would highly recommend this dealership. You truly feel like part of the Lovering family after you purchase a vehicle from them.