Grappone Toyota Scion

514 State Rte 3a, Bow, NH 03304

Stellar experience once again!

by from Milford, NH |

Once again...a Stellar Experience! We bought our Ford Fiesta here last December. Love this little thing. We had discussed getting something bigger, but have been so busy with the holidays. Took our car in for regular maintenance service, and we saw a car we liked. A beautiful black Subaru Forrester. Gave our basic info & said we were on our way somewhere & didn't have time to go through the paperwork right then. They said "No Problem". 2 days later we were back to get another car form Grappone. The papers just needed signatures. WoW! is all we could say! Jen Pineo & the team of people we have dealt with are a class act. No hassles. No haggling. They have people that, their job, is to scope out the going price for any available vehicle out there. So that way there is No pressure. The sales people do NOT make a commission, so they don't have ulterior motives in selling you a thing. We wouldn't go anywhere else! We are already planning a trip back to Grappone next December...thinking truck this time! See you soon Jen!

Just the best!

by from Nashua, NH |

Wonderful, easy, stress-free buying car-buying experience, which is rare thing to say. My salesperson, Katie Ballum, was knowledgeable, very friendly and patient. She went out of her way to help me through the whole process from the test drive to driving off in my new car. She even got my rental car keys after turning them in so I could fill up the tank before returning it, which saved me a LOT of money! And, I love my car! Thank you so much!

Wonderful experience!

by from Nashua, NH |

Easy, hassle-free, and no games: a dream come true! My salesperson, Katie Ballum, was awesome. She made me feel completely at ease during the process. I could actually enjoy myself, instead of worrying. That's a rare thing to say about car shopping these days. And, I love my car! Thank you!

Very satisfied!

by from Grantham, NH |

I could not be happier with my experience at Grappone Toyota! From the moment I walked in the door, to the moment I drove away in my new Rav 4, it was a very positive experience. I can personally recommend Greg, although I think any member of the team would be equally helpful. If you are looking for a no-nonsense, no-pressure and friendly dealership to purchase your next vehicle from, definitely visit Grappone Toyota! You will not be disappointed!

I'd drive the distance again to deal with Grappone

by from Hampton, NH |

My husband and I drove an hour to visit this dealer to test drive a very specific car that they had in stock. Next time, we'd drive that hour specifically to do business with them! Very professional. Even entering the building, it "feels" different - more welcoming and upbeat. I appreciated the policy of listing the best price, so no haggling. There were a few things that needed attention post-sale, and they were taken care of in the same professional, caring, expedient fashion as the pre-sale. We were impressed that both of the people helping us had over 20 years with this dealer - when do you see that? In addition to all that, we love the car (a late-model, low-mileage certified used car) and we know we purchased it for a good price. I'd highly recommend these folks.

Amazing stress free easy purchase!!

by from Boxford, Mass |

Went in to test drive a beautiful used 2010 F150 Lariat on Saturday 4/12/2014...I ended up trading my 2008 GMC Sierra Denali and bought the F150 on the same day.. The whole process was so easy I kept saying to my Wife something must be wrong. Everyone was so easy going at this dealership. I buy a lot of vehicles and always end up wasting most of a day doing a deal going back and forth between manager and Salesman trying to "work a deal"... This can get very frustrating, and I'm tired of that way of buying a vehicle...This was not the case at Grappone..I'm thrilled with this buying experience...Love my Ford and will surely be back...

Very professional

by from Barnstead nh, |

Well I saw this truck on cars.com call them up and what a nice saleman and very respectful, but it was only one little issue and which we went for a ride and my wife allergy starter to act up cause she is very allergic to dog and it seems the previous owner had one. But everything else was very good in particular taylor she was right on the money with every answers and very knowledgeable about trucks. I definitely will go back and see if I have a better luck with another truck....

Clueless receptionist

by from Deerfield NH |

Called to make appt. for an oil change and explained to the receptionist that I had a Toyota oil change service coupon and she had no idea what I was talking about. She transferred me to an "advisor" to tell them I had a coupon to use for my oil change. The advisor never picked up the phone. I called Toyota of Manchester nh . They knew right away about the national Toyota service coupons and made my appt to come in and use it immediately. Thanks Toyota of Manchester!! I would have spent all day trying to get someone to understand at Grappone.

January 17, 2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear of the experience and appreciate the feedback so we can take corrective action. We honor other Toyota dealerships coupons! We will review this with our staff to avoid further confusion.

First Class Dealer

by from New London, NH |

Grappone Toyota are a joy to deal with. No haggling, honest, upfront team members operating in a spotless, comfortable showroom. From the time we arrived until we drove away four hours later in our new Camry XLE V6 this was a wonderful experience. Ricky Ryan was first class. This is a dealership with a difference. Janet Wesson

September 5, 2013

Janet we love to hear great stories from guests like you! It was truly a pleasure to have you. Thank you for your review!

Great Service !! Love my new car !!

by from Lakes Region, NH |

Moe was fantastic. I felt appreciated and not pressured to buy a car. He worked well with us and took great care of us. The car buying process was simple and easy. He was so wonderful and this is definitely the beginning of a long term buyer-seller relationship with Grappone Toyota. Thank you so much. We are so happy with our new car and we are so pleased with the whole experience.

August 5, 2013

We are excited to hear this is only the beginning of our long term relationship! We work hard to ensure every guest is treated with integrity, kindness and respect. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we cannot wait to see you again!