Grappone Toyota Scion

594 NH-3A, Bow, NH 03304

Excellent customer service!

by from Northwood, NH |

My first experience with Toyota but well assured will not be my last!! I would like to thank Andres, Mike and Dave for taking such awesome care of our needs and surpassing all expectations. All your services provided thru the process we could not ask for better. We look forward to enjoying our brand new Rav4! Thanks again to the Grappone family who make it a pleasure to walk thru the door!

Grappone Toyota Scion responded to this review

June 8, 2013

Congratulations on your new Rav4! Thank you so much for such a great review and for coming to visit us at Grappone, we are happy we were able to set you up in a car that you love.

My experience at Grappone

by from Lebanon NH |

Marie Colbath at Grappone was great! She was not pressuring like some sales people and worked with me to get everything I was looking for in my new truck. I would highly recommend Marie At Grappone to work with.

Stellar service!

by from Manchester,NH |

My husband and I dred car dealerships. After being given the run around followed by being snubbed at our local Toyota dealer, we decided to give Grappone a try. We are so glad we did! Ryerson and Jim were fabulous! They both hustled to get us everything we needed. At the other dealer it took 2 hours just to get the test drive. At Grappone in 2 hours we test drove, got an amount for our trade in and just had to pay. No run around, no haggling, no back and forth. Everyone there was nice, professional and friendly. Did I mention our 1 yr old was with us? They did everything possible to get us what we wanted and back home. We left with the vehicle we wanted and extremely happy. We will only go there from now on and will recommend everyone to Grappone.

Grappone Toyota

by from Newport, NH |

Mike Roy was nice to deal with. He answered all questions. We didn't feel rushed or like just another number. I didn't give a rating on the 'Quality of repairs' because we have not had to have any done. The only thing I wish came with the new vehicle was a case to put the manuals in. Grappone Toyota was a great place to buy a vehicle!

Flawless

by from LakesRegion, NH |

I first stopped in just browsing and the car sales person was extremely pleasant and helpful. I had shopped at a dealership closer to me and found the customer service lacking and felt consistently that they were too busy to work with me and answer questions?since when does the customer feel like they are stalking the car salesman??? As I furthered my car search I learned the original salesperson at Grappone was changing jobs and I ended up working with Sarah. We conversed over a few weeks via email as time and distance were an issue for me. I didn't meet her in person until I went to go see a vehicle that came in for me to look at. Throughout the whole process she clearly articulated the leasing process and sought to meet my needs and budget. I shopped around for pricing at other dealerships and Grappone (they have a ZERO negotiation policy) was very competitive despite my original thought that maybe negotiating would get me a better deal. I did not find any pricing that much better (or within a couple of dollars) and to me the service and the ease of the process was worth an extra dollar or two per a month. When I went in to look at the vehicle my old car actually died on the way there. Due to the fact it was late when I got there and we couldn't finish the process, they immediately offered me (I didn't even ask) a rental car overnight to make it easier for me to get back the next day. I am impressed and very happy with my decision! Thank you Sarah! Amanda (the owner), congratulations on having a great sales team?.I hope the service department is just as stellar.

Grappone Toyota Scion responded to this review

October 22, 2015

Thank you so much for the feedback! If you ever need anything please feel free to call me at 226-8490. Take care, Amanda

Purchase

by from Newport NH |

We had Ryan Provencher as a salesperson, I wanted a vehicle with a specific exterior, interior and options. Ryan and the inventory manager were able to find me the exact vehicle. The upfront pricing and the whole process was awesome. I would definitely purchase from Grappone. Ryan remained in contact with me throughout the process and gave me updates.. The whole process was stress free. Thank you Ryan and Grappone for an awesome car purchase experience.

Change of mind AFTER!

by from Claremont, NH |

My OVERALLRATING IS NOT 3 STARS, BUT 5!! After making a too-quick decision on the purchase of a new car, taking it home, and driving it for TWO WEEKS, GREG was outstanding in telling me to bring it right back and getting the model I really wanted! Working with Sarah and Josh, also, I am overwhelmingly ecstatic with my new PRIUS C2 HYBRID!!!! This was a unique decision Greg and the Grappone family made! Wow! I am elated with my needed extras and FANTABULOUS new car!!!! Thank you so VERY MUCH!

2015 Tundra Purchase

by from Manchester, NH |

The sales people need better training. They had to redo my paperwork twice and put it through the shop twice for the correct inspection sticker. I was there over 2 hours to pick up my truck when it should have took less than 45 minutes. Also sales man was a bit lost trying to go over all the new features of the vehicle I expect everything to be gone through when I upgrade from a 2011 to a 2015. Great dealership but the sales staff needs improvement.

My salesperson, NJ, was GREAT! :)

by from Dracut, MA |

My buying experience was great. My husband even commented on how much he like NJ versus any of the salespeople he has dealt with over the last 10 years. There was a bit of an issue with the manager, but other than that, it was all good! I love my new truck!

Best car buying experience I've had

by from Manchester, NH |

Very friendly, no pressure dealership. No negotiation pricing, but yet very well priced vehicles. I highly recommend stopping by!