Metro Ford

6455 S. Western Ave., Chicago, IL 60636

New 877-231-3592 New 877-231-3592
Used 888-488-4511 Used 888-488-4511
Service 888-462-2138 Service 888-462-2138

Family owned and operated since 1984!

by from Downers Grove, il |

What a great place to do business with. I came in with a print out from cars.com on a used 2011 Fusion and my credit score was in the mid 500's I put down only a thousand dollars and they got me a great payment through a real finance company. THANK YOU METRO FORD

November 27, 2014

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity of earning your business. We appreciate all that you have done!!! Avery at Metro Ford.

Great Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I had to bring my car in for scheduled service and to get my left brake light replaced. The service was good and speedy in getting everything taken care of.

Great Services

by from Chicago I'll, |

I know when i come in get my oil change, never had a problem with the services. and any question i needed to ask or something like that! you guys all ways have a answer for me period.... SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS @ (METRO FORD DEALER) ???

April 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Great Experience!!

by from Troy,NY |

Went shopping for a Ford truck. Kevin Ruscio was excellent . Gave us the info we needed to decide on which truck to buy. This is my family's place to buy a car/truck. Pleasant experience. Thanks Metro!!

great service

by from Evergreen Park, IL |

Very professional,knowledgeable, courteous service is what I receive every time I have to take my car in.

April 8, 2016

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Isaac! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Excellent Service

by from Chicago, Illinois |

The service woman Maria and your service Technicians our excellent. Metro Ford sure knows how to take care of their customers. THANK YOU!

March 29, 2016

Thanks for the feedback. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

great service

by from oak park, il |

I had purchased a maintenance warranty because I was leading to believe I would be able to go to any Ford dealership for service. This turned out to be false and I was turned away from a few Ford dealerships for service while trying to use my warranty. So I would just go to the nearest jiffy lube or such to have it serviced instead of dealing with the hassle. I was later diagnosed with a few issues outside of my warranty. Which I felt would have been found had I not been forced to take my vehicle to non Ford service departments. So I called corporate about the issue they did nothing. Thanks in called Metro Ford, whom I purchased the vehicle and warranty through to informed them of my situation. Kevin told me to bring in my vehicle right away set me up in a loaner car and fixed all the issues with my vehicle at no cost to me. That's simply great service from people who stand behind their products and promises.

GREAT PLACE TO BRING YOUR CAR

by from CHICAGO, IL |

EVERYTHING WENT WELL GOOD THE SERVICE WRITER LUIS WAS AWWWWWSOME THANKS FOR EVERYTHING AGAIN

March 24, 2016

We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

20,000 mile maintenance check for all functions.

by from chicago, illinois |

The service was excellent and done in a timely manner. The representative was very professional and polite.

Exemplary Service

by from Chicago, South Side |

My car needed a wheel bearing that needed to be ordered, I was given a loaner- a Ford Escape, Wow, now my wife wants one in Metallic Ruby Red! Got my car back in good repair...no charge, bumper to bumper guarantee. Thank you Metro Ford.

February 5, 2016

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Metro Ford. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you, and we hope you keep us in mind when it's time to pick up a new Escape for your wife! Drive safe and see you on the road.