Metro Ford

6455 S. Western Ave., Chicago, IL 60636

New 877-231-3592 New877-231-3592
Used 888-488-4511 Used888-488-4511
Service 888-462-2138 Service 888-462-2138

Family owned and operated since 1984!

by from Downers Grove, il |

What a great place to do business with. I came in with a print out from cars.com on a used 2011 Fusion and my credit score was in the mid 500's I put down only a thousand dollars and they got me a great payment through a real finance company. THANK YOU METRO FORD

November 27, 2014

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity of earning your business. We appreciate all that you have done!!! Avery at Metro Ford.

Total satisfaction!

by from Chicago, IL. |

The service at metro is wonderful, and the people are very helpful, and the manager (Marvin) is superb! I will always recommend my friends and family to Metro Ford. They are best little hidden secret in the inner city and wonderful to do business with. When you leave, you feel like a friend has just done you a big favor. I cant say enough on how satisfied I've been since the very first purchase and visit with the staff at Metro Ford, you leave feeling that the job was well done, Thanks guys!

Great service *

by from Whiting, IN |

This is the second car I have bought from Metro Ford. I would have had the first one, a 2014 Ford Focus, for a much longer time than just two years, but it was having problems with the transmission computer. After talking with Avery, and thinking about what was possible with my budget and what was available, I decided to trade it in for a 2016 Ford Fusion. I am thoroughly enjoying it, and even though it was a long morning and my parents and I came earlier than expected for Avery, he was very helpful and patient working with us, looking into things, and coming to a price I was able to afford. Everyone I have dealt with at Metro Ford has been pleasant to deal with and very helpful, even the guys who helped move the stuff in my trunk to the new car. I also appreciated the full tank of gas! Thank you! I have told my friends and family about you guys.

Thank you for a Terrific 1st date!

by from Chicago, IL |

Special Thank you to Maria! She s q u e e z e d me and my 2003 Ford Focus SE in to your schedule on May 9th when I had my car towed to your facility (my Very first time there). My car is 13 years old but, it has never stopped on me in traffic and it had been doing so almost daily since a tune up my car received about a month ago at another company. When I would try to start it, it would resist, with shaking and rumbling and then shut-off. On May 9th when I attempted to go to work, when I tried to start the car, the engine light came on (that's never happened). I called for towing through AARP and when I arrived to your facility, Maria took care of Everything on my behalf. Making a long and disappointing story short, Metro Ford came to my rescue. I told Maria, I will be coming back to Metro from now on.

May 20, 2016

Thank you for your positive review, Cynthia. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Great Service

by from Chicago, IL |

I had to bring my car in for scheduled service and to get my left brake light replaced. The service was good and speedy in getting everything taken care of.

Great Services

by from Chicago I'll, |

I know when i come in get my oil change, never had a problem with the services. and any question i needed to ask or something like that! you guys all ways have a answer for me period.... SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS @ (METRO FORD DEALER) ???

April 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Great Experience!!

by from Troy,NY |

Went shopping for a Ford truck. Kevin Ruscio was excellent . Gave us the info we needed to decide on which truck to buy. This is my family's place to buy a car/truck. Pleasant experience. Thanks Metro!!

great service

by from Evergreen Park, IL |

Very professional,knowledgeable, courteous service is what I receive every time I have to take my car in.

April 8, 2016

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Isaac! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Excellent Service

by from Chicago, Illinois |

The service woman Maria and your service Technicians our excellent. Metro Ford sure knows how to take care of their customers. THANK YOU!

March 29, 2016

Thanks for the feedback. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

great service

by from oak park, il |

I had purchased a maintenance warranty because I was leading to believe I would be able to go to any Ford dealership for service. This turned out to be false and I was turned away from a few Ford dealerships for service while trying to use my warranty. So I would just go to the nearest jiffy lube or such to have it serviced instead of dealing with the hassle. I was later diagnosed with a few issues outside of my warranty. Which I felt would have been found had I not been forced to take my vehicle to non Ford service departments. So I called corporate about the issue they did nothing. Thanks in called Metro Ford, whom I purchased the vehicle and warranty through to informed them of my situation. Kevin told me to bring in my vehicle right away set me up in a loaner car and fixed all the issues with my vehicle at no cost to me. That's simply great service from people who stand behind their products and promises.