Chicago Northside Toyota Scion

Used 866-440-7907
Service 877-847-1769

service review

by from Chicago, IL |

Jeff is someone I feel I can trust to tell me what must be fixed now, and what will be coming in the future. He doesn't tell me something needs to be fixed if it doesn't need to be.

great service, laidback atmosphere

by from Chicago, IL |

The service reps are friendly and helpful. When work needs to be done, they are good about estimating the time.

July 22, 2015

Ronald, thank you so much for this great review. We try to create a friendly and professional service experience for all of our guests and the fact that you are pleased with your visit reflects what we strive to deliver. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, please do come back and visit us. Jenni Tuton | jtuton@blautogroup.com | 847.628.2845

Great car dealership - fair + attentive staff

by from Chicago, IL |

Michael was very upfront with everything that was going on, fair in his dealings, and did a great job of providing customer service to me.

July 17, 2015

Thank you for taking time to write us this fantastic review, Phillip! One of our top priorities is excellent customer service and I am pleased to hear that Michael was able to show you his commitment to this. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again! Best, Jenni Tuton | jtuton@blautogroup.com | 847.628.2845

Superb Quality and Service

by from Chicago, Illinois |

The service department delivers quality service on time and at a reasonable cost. The service waiting area is clean, with appropriate amenities. The service personnel keep one informed during the wait, and the car is washed upon completion of the service.

Great, consistent service

by from Chicago, IL |

I've been bringing my '99 Corolla here since, well, 1999! You always do a good job, representatives are courteous, you have a nice waiting area, and it's convenient to get to.

Friendly, considerate, excellent service

by from Chicago, IL |

Very friendly; let me bring my big dog for drop off and pick up; clear about maintenance required and cost. Prompt notification of additional servicing; truck ready when promised.

Great & reliable service

by from Chicago, IL North Side |

Was well taken care of and given answers to all my questions. Knew I could rely on your excellent service to take care of my RAV4.

July 17, 2015

Patricia, thank you for this amazing review! At the dealership, we strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it's encouraging to know that our team was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. Thank you and we look forward to servicing you again. Best, Jenni Tuton | jtuton@blautogroup.com | 847.628.2845

Fire fix

by from Chicago IL |

The advisor was honest and straight forward with me and did not try to sell things that were not necessary.

July 17, 2015

Takako, thanks for this great review! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate our service team. They do a fantastic job and we are very happy that they were there to take care of you! Thank you again and we always look forward to working with you again in the future! Best, Jenni Tuton | jtuton@blautogroup.com | 847.628.2845

review

by from Chicago |

convenient hours, fast processing when drop car off, near the Red Line, 20% off older model vehicle work, dealership quality work

Courteous service, wifi while you wait, free wash.

by from Evanston IL |

As always, I appreciate there is a room with wifi where I can work while I wait for my service to finish. (I think there was a brief wifi outage tho.) Also, nice that I can get a complementary car wash. My service coordinator (forgot name) was very courteous.

Best place for car repairs, ask for Bill

by from Edgewater neighbor, Chicago |

Bill Nipp was my service guy and he was great: knowledgeable, informative, kind, and patient when receiving my car for service and when explaining my repairs. He helped me prioritize my repairs so I could spread them out over a few service trips. He also found me a coupon to reduce the cost. In fact, everyone I talked to displayed top-notch customer service.