Chicago Northside Toyota Scion

Used 866-440-7907 Used 866-440-7907
Service 877-847-1769 Service 877-847-1769

service review

by from Chicago, IL |

Jeff is someone I feel I can trust to tell me what must be fixed now, and what will be coming in the future. He doesn't tell me something needs to be fixed if it doesn't need to be.

Personal service

by from Chicago IL |

I've gone to Northside Toyota for several years, and have purchased 2 cars from them. The service manager knows me by name and it's always a personal experience.

January 30, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the Chicago Northside Toyota Scion commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Best, Jenni Tuton | jtuton@blautogroup.com | 847.628.2845

Great service

by from Chicago, IL |

Doors open on time; service agent readily available; service completed fully and timely; car washed; waiting room & bathrooms clean; personable staff

My 2016 Tacoma Purchase Experience

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

The internet selling price has to be one of the best in this region. PERIOD. The internet salesmen, Omar and Bob, were excellent and responsive. I have been in communication with Omar to buy a Tacoma since Aug 2015 until I finally picked up my 2016 Tacoma in Dec. They answer your questions and constantly search for what you ask them to find for you. They are patient and will work with you.

January 16, 2016

Joevad, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It's great to know Omar was able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service Chicago Northside Toyota Scion is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best, Jenni Tuton | jtuton@blautogroup.com | 847.628.2845

Quality, professionalism and short wait time.

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I was greeted by Mike as soon as I pulled in. Mike was at my door to welcome and start the very brief process of checking me in. The work was done quicker than I expected. They were done well and coupons were applied to my bill.

December 24, 2015

Edward, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We are thrilled that Mike was able to take care of you. We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us and if you haven't already, follow us on Facebook for access to exclusive content! Best regards, Jenni Tuton | jtuton@blautogroup.com | 847.628.2845

Good people to buy from

by from Chicago, Il |

Flexibility and patience. Alex and Michael Meah were especially kind and warm. They made sure we were completely satisfied during the process and in the days after the sale. They kept their word and were very responsive to our needs.

December 2, 2015

Darlene, I am very happy to hear that your overall experience with us has been efficient and pleasant. Alex and Michael take customer service very seriously and I'm thrilled to know that you are satisfied with our services. If you have any questions about pricing, please feel free to give me a call. We look forward to working with you again. Best regards, Jenni Tuton | jtuton@blautogroup.com | 847.628.2845

What a car-buying experience should be!

by from Chicago, Il |

Experience was good. We knew what we wanted at the price we wanted and the deal came together without any stressful negotiation. Bob Keissami, General Manager, was very professional and explained the transaction thoroughly. The whole team was great to work with.

November 26, 2015

Armando, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your latest purchasing experience at Chicago Northside Toyota Scion. We're glad to hear that Bob and the rest of the sales team were able to give you an overall positive experience. Thank you for your continued business and enjoy your new car! Best regards, Jenni Tuton | jtuton@blautogroup.com | 847.628.2845

USED CAR PURCHASE

by from chicago, il |

Great place to shop and purchase, easy to work with and very good service!!!!!!

November 8, 2015

Thank you Mike! If there is anything else we can do please come back and see us. We look forward to your next visit. Jenni Tuton | jtuton@blautogroup.com | 847.628.2845

I wouldn't recommend.

by from Chicago, IL |

I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. The experience was horrible. The salesman knew nothing about the car I wanted and even asked a porter if the car came with a certain feature. I did not get to test drive the car I wanted to buy and both the salesman and sales manager in charge of the used car lot talked to me like I couldnt afford the vehicle. Never again...

October 26, 2015

Ming, thank you for sharing your feedback. It is important to us that we satisfy every customer and you actually really help us by bringing this issue to our attention. I am concerned about this issue and would like the opportunity to address it. Please be sure to contact me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to speaking with you. Regards, Jenni Tuton | jtuton@blautogroup.com | 847.628.2845

no loaner car to offer

by from Chicago |

No loaner car to offer I ask, the cool guy said they don't have. Got to ride a taxi. I dropped my car as early as 8am. So so costumer service nothing compared to lexus.

September 3, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am concerned by your review and would like the opportunity to address it for you. Your satisfaction is extremely important to me and our company. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I would appreciate the chance to talk with you more about this. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards, Jenni Tuton | jtuton@blautogroup.com | 847.628.2845