Bournival Jeep

2355 Lafayette Rd, Portsmouth, NH 03801

New 888-781-0117 New 888-781-0117
Used 888-773-1519 Used 888-773-1519
Service 866-286-9272 Service 866-286-9272

Live the Dream, Drive a Jeep!

Great pricing, honest people.

by from Portsmouth, NH |

Had a great experience at Bournival Jeep while purchasing a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. I started the process on the internet, got a very competitive price on the vehicle. John Renaud was very knowledgeable and straight forward about the vehicle. The typical "sales pressure" associated with buying a vehicle wasn't there. Jessica was a pleasure to deal with on the finance side. I gave her where I thought I should be given credit scores and trade-in and she was able to meet all of my goals. She also bailed me out as I was under a bit of a time crunch and she stayed late on a Saturday (and even tuned water into wine by getting banks to work late). Overall a very pleasant experience and we will be working with Bournival again.

Great experience again!

by from Fremont, NH |

This is our second purchase from Bournival and all I can say is when you're looking to buy a Jeep - go there. Response to questions was excellent, they really know Jeeps (that's all they sell of new cars), and they want your business. They even have an off-road course out back of the dealership! Shop around if you want, but end up there.

Outstanding sales process beginning to end!

by from Wellesley, MA |

I have never experienced an easier car buying process. Everyone that I dealt with was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Bournival Jeep!

Excelent Service Everytime

by from Plaistow, NH |

When I need service on my Jeep this is my go to service department!!! The knowledgeable and friendly staff are always welcoming. I called and spoke to Mike who got me in as soon as possible. I met Kayla and Mike in the morning and they took great care of me. I was even able to get a lift to work by Dennis in a brand new Jeep. It really was a great way to start my day. I always know my Jeep is in great hands with them and Kayla is a great addition to the team. Thank you all again!!!

Bournival Jeep

by from Portsmouth NH |

I just purchased my second Jeep and I am extremely happy. Steve Tobey was my salesperson and the process could not have been better.

Excellent buying experience

by from Dover, NH |

I loved my experience buying my new Jeep at this dealership - John was absolutely wonderful to work with and made the whole experience easy and fun. It's a big decision so I really appreciated the time he took to answer all my questions, and to make sure that I was going to be happy with my new Jeep. Well, I am - and I would definitely go back and buy our next vehicle here!

Huge thank you!!!

by from Plaistow, NH |

I Was on my way to work and heard a loud noise as I would excelertate. I found this dealership online and had never been before but this was my only choice as I felt unsafe driving my jeep. I pulled in and encountered Bruce who welcomed me and asked what he could do. He listened as I tried to describe what was going on. He then jumped in and we took it for a ride and in a second he knew it was a wheel bearing. I left it with him and he updated me with all the information of what was happening and also rushed to get it done before he left for the day as I did not live local. My car sounds amazing and he turned a very stressful situation into an easy fix. Thank you Bruce and Bournival service team!!!!

Internet/Sales/Business Manager Team Terrific

by from Stow, MA |

Was interested in a very specific used car - 2013 Hyundai Sonata Limited w Navigation. Cars.com helped me identify which dealers had the car I was looking to buy. Once I had identified the dealers with the available car within a 75 mile radius. Next step was to gather Carfax and remaining warranty information from the dealer. Thanks to Phil had info same day. Having completed that step next I wanted to negotiate and finalize price and delivery before I arrived at the dealership. Talked with Blake finalized price and what I needed to bring to the sale. Finally, Jessica had our MA RV1 form done and off we went. We were in and driving out of the dealership with new car in less than one hour. Want to say Phil, Blake, and Jessica made the car purchase one of the most best and easiest car buying experiences I have ever had.

Purchased Satisfied

by from Portsmouth, NH |

I give Bournival Jeep 5 stars due to the professionalism and help I also received. The knowledge spoken about the different types and specific brands of Jeeps are held to high standards at Bournival Jeep. Every question I had was answered within anormal extremely timely manner, most of which were answered immediately. My salesman was Blake Palmer and I spoke with him for about what 2 weeks before I purchased my Jeep. He was friendly, well spoken and carried himself as such. His professionalism and integrity was not in question when I was looking to purchase my.Jeep. I drove away from Bournival Jeep very pleased and happy with my purchase and have and will still recommend people to purchase from there. Thank you for the custom service every consumer likes to have.

Great dealership

by from Essex, Vermont |

I was offered a great deal at the beginning, no need to haggle. Very happy with this dealership and my new Jeep. Very nice people, positive atmosphere, great teamwork.