Dover Chevrolet / Dover Honda

5 Dover Point Road, Dover, NH 03820

New 888-279-2989
Used 888-302-9837
Service 877-261-1289

We are dedicated to helping customers make the right decision when buying or servicing their Honda or Chevy

Great place to buy a car

by from Manchester, NH |

Best buying experience I have ever had. Bill was so helpful and knowledgeable.

Excellent service department!

by from Dover, NH |

My care has almost 100K miles on it and is running like new! I appreciated the communication from the service department providing me updates throughout the day.

Excellent dealership to work with

by from Somersworth, NH |

courteous, friendly and knowledgeable sales people and manager making my time easy to lease my vehicle, would highly recommend anyone to the Dover Honda dealership.

Great first service of our 2015 Accord

by from Rochester, NH |

We are just as pleased with the service at Dover Honda as we are with our new 2015 Honda Accord. This first service visit was a great way to start the proper maintenance schedule for this very nice family sedan.

inspection

by from rochester nh |

they were quick, courteous and personable. been an owner of 2 crv's and 3 odyssey's and have dealt with the service department for several years. they have always given us the best service and are so friendly. our salesperson heidi is the best. i have people stop me in parking lots in fact it happen last monday at market basket parking lot and they ask all kinds of questions about our odyssey. we have the burgundy color and its very rich looking that people just stop and comment on it. i answer there questions and refer them to honda in dover and especially to heidi. my odyssey is a taxi for all my friends in our retirement community for our adventures to activities, movies and etc. anyone that rides in our vehicle comments what a comfortable and smooth riding vehicle it is. as you can see we love everyone of the vehicles we've bought at honda dover.

service vehicle

by from Newmarket NH |

Customer Service was excellent the ladies at the service desk were professional and courteous.I will come again to have my vehicle serviced.

Auto Service

by from North Berwick, ME |

I met with Jennifer Ryan Service Consultant to go over what needed to be done on my car for repairs. She was very nice and helpful. I had wonderful service and repairs.

Maintenance Review

by from Dover NH |

I met with Jennifer Ryan Service Consultant to go over what needed to be done on my car for repairs. She was very nice and helpful in everything. I had wonderful service and repairs.

Sonic Service

by from Strafford, NH |

The kind of appointment I like. I had a good walk around your facility with my dog, Eli.

Dover Chevrolet / Dover Honda responded to this review

July 26, 2015

Dear Irving, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent Dover Honda Chevrolet experience with us. I am happy to hear that your service went well and that everything was completed to your satisfaction. As an Employee Owned Company, your satisfaction is our number one priority. I am glad you took advantage of the time and weather and were able to enjoy a walk with Eli while your vehicle was being serviced. Great idea! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you soon! Sincerely, Dover Honda Chevrolet Dover, NH www.DoverHonda.com www.DoverChevrolet.com

Service Review

by from Rochester, NH |

I was handled with expediency and work was done to my satisfaction.

Dover Chevrolet / Dover Honda responded to this review

July 26, 2015

Dear Mr. Folsom, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent Dover Honda Chevrolet experience with us. I am happy to hear that your service went well and that everything was completed to your satisfaction. As an Employee Owned Company, your satisfaction is our number one priority. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you soon! Sincerely, Dover Honda Chevrolet Dover, NH www.DoverHonda.com www.DoverChevrolet.com