Mid City Nissan

Service 866-634-4689 Service 866-634-4689

Better Buy at Berman's

Luis Molina was very helpful satisfied 100%

by from Melrose park |

Luis Molina was very helpful and answered all our question, was honest with pros and cons in the leading process made the time and process as easy as it could possibly go. Would defenitly recommend Luis Molina to my friends who are search of leasing

outstanding treatment by true professionals

by from chicago il. |

I bought a new nissan rouge from mid city nissan today and the experience was great.Luis Martinez greeted me when I first walked in and I can't imagine having a better experience with a salesman than I did with him.He is a true professional.He was very welcoming and accommodating.He knows the product he is selling and answered every question I asked without hesitation.I never felt like I was being bullied or pressured into buying a car like I did at other dealers.I recommend buying a car from mid city nissan and don't forget to ask for Luis Martinez

Michael

by from Chicago IL |

I would highly recommend Mid City Nissan . I received five star treatment with Sales Representative Luis R. Martinez. His initial attention to detail won me over from the start. His follow up and completion of the process made me feel like family. Make your next car buying experience with Luis R. Martinez at Mid City Nissan.

5 STAR SERVICE. GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT LOCATION

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I went to the LOCATION with a appointment with, Luis R. Martinez. When I arrived he was there to open the door and greet me with a smile. He called me by my name, which made me feel appreciated. I came for the Uber Program. Mr. Martinez got me a cup of hot chocolate and we had a great conversation and closed the deal. I would highly recommend him to everyone, for New, used and Uber Cars. And the product knowledge was very helpful with my choice. I'm in my 2015 Nissan Altima looking real good. Thanks Mid City Nissan and Mr. Martinez. New Car Buyer Mr.Wheeler

Great service

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought a preowned 2014 Sentra there a few weeks ago. My salesperson, Luis Molina was very helpful

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

by from Chicago, Il |

After doing research online and driving to various car dealers, I finally got my new lease car. The sales representative Luis Molina was very helpful. He was able to answer all my questions and gave me the opportunity to test drive various cars. Being a grandma, I'm glad that he didn't use any "pressure salesmanship". I appreciated his patience and MY NEW CAR. I will expect the same for their future car services.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from chicago, IL. |

After going to various dealerships searching for a car, we came across Mid City Nissan. Right away we were greeted by Maria Munoz, a friendly and outgoing sales associate. She made us feel welcome and informed us of the promotions that Mid City Nissan was offering on new cars. Maria took the time to show us the inventory of new and used cars, with no pressure whatsoever. She answered all our questions with a smile, patience and professionalism. We went for a test drive on a 2015 Nissan Altima and fell in love with it, not to mention that it helped that she informed us about all the qualities the car has. Maria made it so easy for us to close the deal that same day. If you ever want to purchase a vehicle, we strongly recommend Mid city Nissan and ask for Maria Munoz. She will provide you with excellent service.

Great Service

by from Chicago il |

I had a very rewarding experience buying my Nissan Altima from Mid-city Nissan. My sales personnel Maria Munoz was very helpful in helping me negotiate and close on a price that was very acceptable and pleasing to me. She also helped in showing me an extensive list of the car options to me and that was very helpful in arriving at my choice. Overall I would recommend Mid-city Nissan as a good Nissan dealer if you are looking for affordable pricing.

Midcity Nissan

by from chicago il |

had the pleasure working with Luis Martinez. He provided me with excellent customer service and was knowledgeable about every vehicle. I highly recommend that you request Luis for your next purchase.

Mid City Nissan responded to this review

October 14, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and the recommendation!

First Car! Great help from the sales person!

by from Chicago IL |

It was my first time buying a car! I was very nervous to go in and even look. The sales representative Maria Munoz was so helpful. She explained everything and was able to answer all my questions. I had to make sure I was getting the best deal for not having much credit. Overall great experience!

Mid City Nissan responded to this review

October 14, 2015

Thank you Jennifer. We're happy to have earned your business on your first car!