Mid City Nissan

Service 866-634-4689

Better Buy at Berman's

Used Car

by from suburban chicago |

I bought a used ar from Mid City Nissan. They say they give their cars an inspection and that they are safe. I seriously doubt that. I took mine in to my mechanic a couple of days after the purchase and the tires werein bad shape and need replacing. The brakes were worn and needed replacing. Needed a belt and some fludis as well. So I imagine all they did was wash the car and hope to get it off of their lot as soon as possible. I resonded to a follow up email from their firm and addressed these issues as well. They didn't respond to my critisim but had an automated response thanking me. That shows how little they think of the customer in general.

April 29, 2014

We were completely unaware of any issues. I would be more than happy to work with you regarding repairs. Please call George Katsikas, General Manager Mid City Nissan 773-282-6200

Worst ever

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

The most horrible experience ever! I don't write reviews usually, but this time i have to. I traded my used car for used Altima and after 5 full days they called me to tell me that they want to cancel the deal because they re having a problem with the car i traded in. Before they accepted the offer for the trade in they inspected the car and check the carfax and all was well. The person who called us told us that the Carfax is clean but Autocheck is not clean. When i asked why didnt they checked whatever they usually check before making an offer for trade in he didnt know what to tell me. Of course i contacted my legal representative and he told me i dont have to worry about a thing and that they can't do anything about it. They deliberately delayed payoff of the vehicle i traded with them so i keep receive the bills for the car that is no longer mine which of course i didnt have to pay. Also they didnt started with the paperwork for Altima that i bought from them and i didnt know for almost 2 months who is financing my car. The way they treat their customer is the prime example of unprofessionalism, negligence and rudeness. Dealers like MID CITY NISSAN should be banned for good. I would never let them replace even the wiper blades on my car. By the way the Altima that i bought was 2013 and has 4 open factory recalls including faulty airbags and alternator(the part crucial for starting the car) :) and the alternator belt fitted an inch longer then it supposed to be. CVTransmission was so loud that i traded the vehicle after 2 weeks. Thanks for reading.

Less than average

by from Chicago, IL |

Recently purchased a used car from Mid City Nissan. Overall the experience was poor, the sales rep didn't know much about the car, was very pushy, took over three hours to make the purchase. After getting it home noticed a few items broken the dealership did not disclose. Future shoppers be weary!

December 3, 2014

We apologize for the issues. We have better training now with our new staff. They are faster and more efficient. Please contact our General Manager to resolve any issues with the vehicle. 773-282-6200

Great Experience all around

by from Chicago, IL |

Dealing with Derik at Mid-City Nissan was hands-down the best car buying experience I have had. The A/C was not working in the showroom the day I came in to purchase, so Derik pointed his personal fan at me as the buyer while he sweat it out in the office. Once we agreed upon the vehicle I wanted to purchase, Derik and I had a very productive (and fast) negotiation which left me feeling as though I got a great value with incredibly fast service. I was inside the dealership for just under 2 hours by the time we drove off with my new vehicle (Xterra-Pro4X)! After the deal was done, Derik gave me a full run down on the vehicle, options, and technology and even followed me home in the car to deliver the vehicle to my house. Honest, fast, customer focused - this was my experience with Derik and with Mid-City Nissan. Overall experience was a 10+.

September 13, 2013

Hi Cory, first and foremost, we would like to congratulate you on your new purchase and would like to welcome you to Mid City Nissan family! we are delighted we met your expectation & would like you to know that we are here for you during and after the sale. We appreciate your business!

Convenience...easy commute

by from Country club hills, Illinois |

I have been a loyal customer of Bermans. I've been a customer since 1995, I've purchased three cars from here, never had a huge problem maybe just minor issues that were dealt with right away. I really love Nissan cars. The reason why I continue to come here due to the fact that is very convenient for me, I don't have to go out of my way to take my car for maintenance.

September 6, 2013

Hi Shirley, From all of us at Mid City Nissan we would like to say thank you for being a loyal customer for so long! Customer's like yourself are the reason why we are in business, thank you again for your support!

*****as easy as 123

by from Chicago, il |

Other than the waiting room being a little too small, everything else is great. The staff is very nice and friendly, the service department work really fast and always make my visits easy.

September 6, 2013

Thanks for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it!

As good as it gets

by from Melrose park, il |

Fist time experience couldn't have been better. I owe a 2012 Nissan Quest, called made an appointment, brought it in the very next day and within an hour and a half my car was ready to drive. The technicians explained to me detail by detail the repairs that needed to be done and As smooth as it sounds, that's how smooth it turned out. Very happy I chose Mid City Nissan.

September 6, 2013

We are happy to know that your experience at Mid City Nissan was a memorable one. Thank you for chosing Mid City Nissan as your service dealer and welcome to the family!

Great service and good people

by from Naperville |

Thank you Daniel for helping me to get my dream car. you re the best and i m a very happy with the service.

August 7, 2013

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business!

Good service, nice people to do business with

by from Chicago, illinois |

Good service, nice people to do business with, only complain is the appointment protocol. Called to make an appointment and left the dealership way after the time I was told, therefore I don't understand the point of booking an appointment. Everything else is great though, I just hope that changes soon.

August 7, 2013

Hi Luis, we would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for our store. We apologize for the long wait, the last week of July we had mandatory meetings in which all employees had to attend, and as a result we were short staff. This does not happen often and would like to assure you that your next visit should be as pleasent as your prior visits.

Glad I found Mid City!

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Mid City Nissan is the best dealership I've ever visited. I have been servicing my car there, three times now, and every time my experience have been pleasant. Went in for my brakes and rods to be replaced and came back out with a free oil change as well! I feel almost like royalty.....these guys know how to treat their customers...there awesome!! Love mid city

August 7, 2013

Daniela- we strive for customer satisfaction and providing exceptional service. We're overjoyed to learn you had a memorable experience, we appreciate your support!