Mid City Nissan

Service 866-634-4689 Service 866-634-4689

Better Buy at Berman's

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

by from CHICAGO |

After car shopping for a week I stopped here and was helped by Marco Martinez. This is the first place I felt like they weren't trying to convince me to get a different car or weren't trying to have me finance with them. H e asked what we were looking for , what was our budget and went from there. He even came in on his day off to finalize the sale. Long story short I got what I was looking for at a reasonable price. I will recommend this place to family and friends. Thanks again Marco.

TOM CARBONEAU!!!!! Awesome Service

by from Chicago IL |

I am one happy individual and its thanks to Tom Carboneau and his team at Mid City Nissan. I had the privilege of having my requests and car buying experience to be facilitated by a true professional. Tom took every request I had and fulfilled it, every question and answered it completely. Tom showed great poise and charisma every step I had to go through in my car buying experience. He definitely sets the bar for anyone when it comes to customer service. Thank you, Joseph Rodriguez (U.S. Army Veteran)

Great Professional Service

by from Chicago |

I must admit while I was only making inquiries, I ended up buying a beautiful used car. The professionalism of Luis Molina was exceptional to say the least. All questions were answered convincingly, and of course hassle free. Ask for Luis Milina upon your visit!

Luis Molina was very helpful satisfied 100%

by from Melrose park |

Luis Molina was very helpful and answered all our question, was honest with pros and cons in the leading process made the time and process as easy as it could possibly go. Would defenitly recommend Luis Molina to my friends who are search of leasing

outstanding treatment by true professionals

by from chicago il. |

I bought a new nissan rouge from mid city nissan today and the experience was great.Luis Martinez greeted me when I first walked in and I can't imagine having a better experience with a salesman than I did with him.He is a true professional.He was very welcoming and accommodating.He knows the product he is selling and answered every question I asked without hesitation.I never felt like I was being bullied or pressured into buying a car like I did at other dealers.I recommend buying a car from mid city nissan and don't forget to ask for Luis Martinez

Michael

by from Chicago IL |

I would highly recommend Mid City Nissan . I received five star treatment with Sales Representative Luis R. Martinez. His initial attention to detail won me over from the start. His follow up and completion of the process made me feel like family. Make your next car buying experience with Luis R. Martinez at Mid City Nissan.

5 STAR SERVICE. GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT LOCATION

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I went to the LOCATION with a appointment with, Luis R. Martinez. When I arrived he was there to open the door and greet me with a smile. He called me by my name, which made me feel appreciated. I came for the Uber Program. Mr. Martinez got me a cup of hot chocolate and we had a great conversation and closed the deal. I would highly recommend him to everyone, for New, used and Uber Cars. And the product knowledge was very helpful with my choice. I'm in my 2015 Nissan Altima looking real good. Thanks Mid City Nissan and Mr. Martinez. New Car Buyer Mr.Wheeler

Great service

by from Chicago, IL |

I bought a preowned 2014 Sentra there a few weeks ago. My salesperson, Luis Molina was very helpful

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

by from Chicago, Il |

After doing research online and driving to various car dealers, I finally got my new lease car. The sales representative Luis Molina was very helpful. He was able to answer all my questions and gave me the opportunity to test drive various cars. Being a grandma, I'm glad that he didn't use any "pressure salesmanship". I appreciated his patience and MY NEW CAR. I will expect the same for their future car services.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from chicago, IL. |

After going to various dealerships searching for a car, we came across Mid City Nissan. Right away we were greeted by Maria Munoz, a friendly and outgoing sales associate. She made us feel welcome and informed us of the promotions that Mid City Nissan was offering on new cars. Maria took the time to show us the inventory of new and used cars, with no pressure whatsoever. She answered all our questions with a smile, patience and professionalism. We went for a test drive on a 2015 Nissan Altima and fell in love with it, not to mention that it helped that she informed us about all the qualities the car has. Maria made it so easy for us to close the deal that same day. If you ever want to purchase a vehicle, we strongly recommend Mid city Nissan and ask for Maria Munoz. She will provide you with excellent service.