Mid City Nissan

Service 866-634-4689

Better Buy at Berman's

Convenience...easy commute

by from Country club hills, Illinois |

I have been a loyal customer of Bermans. I've been a customer since 1995, I've purchased three cars from here, never had a huge problem maybe just minor issues that were dealt with right away. I really love Nissan cars. The reason why I continue to come here due to the fact that is very convenient for me, I don't have to go out of my way to take my car for maintenance.

September 6, 2013

Hi Shirley, From all of us at Mid City Nissan we would like to say thank you for being a loyal customer for so long! Customer's like yourself are the reason why we are in business, thank you again for your support!

*****as easy as 123

by from Chicago, il |

Other than the waiting room being a little too small, everything else is great. The staff is very nice and friendly, the service department work really fast and always make my visits easy.

September 6, 2013

Thanks for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it!

As good as it gets

by from Melrose park, il |

Fist time experience couldn't have been better. I owe a 2012 Nissan Quest, called made an appointment, brought it in the very next day and within an hour and a half my car was ready to drive. The technicians explained to me detail by detail the repairs that needed to be done and As smooth as it sounds, that's how smooth it turned out. Very happy I chose Mid City Nissan.

September 6, 2013

We are happy to know that your experience at Mid City Nissan was a memorable one. Thank you for chosing Mid City Nissan as your service dealer and welcome to the family!

Good service, nice people to do business with

by from Chicago, illinois |

Good service, nice people to do business with, only complain is the appointment protocol. Called to make an appointment and left the dealership way after the time I was told, therefore I don't understand the point of booking an appointment. Everything else is great though, I just hope that changes soon.

August 7, 2013

Hi Luis, we would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for our store. We apologize for the long wait, the last week of July we had mandatory meetings in which all employees had to attend, and as a result we were short staff. This does not happen often and would like to assure you that your next visit should be as pleasent as your prior visits.

Glad I found Mid City!

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Mid City Nissan is the best dealership I've ever visited. I have been servicing my car there, three times now, and every time my experience have been pleasant. Went in for my brakes and rods to be replaced and came back out with a free oil change as well! I feel almost like royalty.....these guys know how to treat their customers...there awesome!! Love mid city

August 7, 2013

Daniela- we strive for customer satisfaction and providing exceptional service. We're overjoyed to learn you had a memorable experience, we appreciate your support!

Good service

by from Nor ridge, Illinois |

O.k. so far. I've visited the service department twice, everyone was very friendly. Really enjoyed the snacks and tv while waiting. And I'am pretty confident they did a good job on my car.

August 7, 2013

Hi Michelle, thank you for taking the time to show support, we appreciate your business!!

They value you time

by from Chicago |

Great people to do business with. I've been going to that dealer for a couple of years now. So far, I've leased two cars and purchased a Nissan Versa for my wife just last week. Everyone is attentive to my needs and value my time. When I take my cars for service, they always give me an approximate waiting time and are always done, on or before scheduled time.

August 7, 2013

Jerry- Thank you for taking a minute out of your precious time to write a review for our store. We value your time and business!

Easy, fast and convienient location

by from Chicago, illinois |

Great experience; easy, fast, and convienient location. The staff is very accomadating and very friendly. I will recommend friends and family who are looking for a car to Mid City Nissan.

February 1, 2014

Thank you Jane!

Pleasent First Time Experience

by from Chicago, Illinois |

Excellent service department, convienient location, and trustworthy employees. Good enough to do buisness with. Making long story short, two days ago I took my car in for service for an oil change. Unexpectedly, I recieved an emergency call while waiting and so I had to leave my car. The next day when I went back to pick up my car, my service technician handed over a hundred dollar bill to me. Unsure from where or what, he said "I found this under your seat". To my surprise, I had drop my money with out realizing it. Luckily this gentlemen found it and gave it back! people still do that? At Mid City they do! Very pleased with the service and first time experience .

August 7, 2013

Mr.Solis, awesome story, thank you for sharing it with us! Integrity at our store is part of our business culture and by far, the most important thing in a business, without integrity nothing else matters. Welcome to Mid City Nissan family!

First time review

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I dont do this often, but felt the need to express my appreciation for this dealer. For some time now, I have been a customer of Mid City Nissan and have purchased all four of my cars from there. Every time I go back for service, they treat me like no other dealer. Being in the car business for so long I know the ropes and tricks that typical dealers use to attract consumers. However, this dealer is by far the opposite from all the others. They treat you with the outmost respect, very knowledgable sales advisors and mechanics, and excellent high quality service. I have been a customer for many years now and take pride doing business with Berman's dealers.

August 7, 2013

Mr. Artino- On behalf of the company, we would like to thank you for showing us support. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional service and we are overjoyed to learn that your experiences at our store continue to be exceptional. If you ever need additional assistance or have questions, please contact us immediately.