Prime Acura North

137 Lafayette Rd, North Hampton, NH 03862

Used 855-219-8841

The Best of the Best!!

by from Methuen, Ma |

I bought a new car recently. They were patient with me while I called insurance companies for quotes. I have to say this is my 2nd Acura from this dealership and they have amazed me each time. Tony was great, Very attentive and asked multiple times how things were going. The business manager Explained details and Phil was kind, professional and took time to explain the different models. Everyone was great, start here for your car shopping. You will love these guys!

Great Experience

by from Methuen, MA |

Low Pressure sales experience...15-minute negotiation. Fair Price!

Not too pushy...like the rest

by from Exeter, NH |

Would contact them again when I'm ready to buy. They think outside the box and are very accommodating. Marsha was pleasant and is keeping an eye out for my next car (used).

Prime Acura North responded to this review

February 17, 2014

Dear Michelle, Thank you so much for your nice review! Sincerely, Rick Bickford General Manager Prime Acura North

Best Used Car Buying Experience in My Lifetime

by from Portland, Maine |

The experience started by the dealership allowing me to take the car to my mechanic 60 miles away. A dealership person rode with us and took a half day of his time to complete. Back at the dealership, the salesperson gave us a very comprehensive history of the car. Issues identified by the inspection were corrected along with complete detailing of the vehicle. The final cost of the vehicle was well below bluebook and area competition. Once bought, the salesman spent time with my wife to explain all the options. Truly outstanding service and no pressure sale.

Thanks John

by from Plattsburgh |

I had to travel 3 hours to get my car. John and the rest of the team made sure the process was smooth and efficient.. They took in my trade and got me going in my new car in 90 minutes. That is service.... Very highly recommended!!