Singer Subaru

77 Plaistow Rd. (Rt. 125), Plaistow, NH 03865

New 866-472-3096
Used 866-465-6303
Service 888-228-2753

Allow us to demonstrate our committment to excellence for all your Subaru needs!

Great customer friendly service - highly recommend

by from Atkinson, New Hampshire |

Last week I purchased my first ever brand new car and the experience could not have been any better. I am a huge believer in doing research before making a big purchase - I talked to four different Subaru dealers that were around me. Singer was extremely customer friendly and was quick to respond to any questions or concerns I emailed. Being intimidated by the whole process and hearing car dealer horror stories I brought my dad with me, but honestly I would have felt comfortable by myself as well. It was a very calm environment and everyone was friendly while we waited (they also has a sense of humor which made the experience that much better). I first talked to Kenny and Rachel of the internet sales team via email; they didn't have the exact car I wanted, but really got the ball rolling in getting me what I wanted. When I went in for a test drive I met Vasiliy; as he took my license he asked if I knew C****, my brother who had bout his car here over a year and a half ago, I was shocked and impressed he remembered him. V was super friendly, funny and made sure I was getting what I wanted... He got me my 2014 Crosstrek THE NEXT DAY! (Other places told me it would be weeks). The next day I went back to pick up my new baby with the biggest and cheesiest smile on my face and still have the same smile every time I get in it. Te ladies at the front were super friendly. Vasiliy's appointment that was after me came in early and he handled us both being there very well and was sure to give us both the best service. Mark from finance was very honest about the whole process and extras and I never felt pressured to do any of it. Eddie (the general manager - I think) was super nice and made sure I was getting the best experience and really worked with his team. Apologies for my rambling review- there are so many great things I can say about all of them. I think the VIP Program is an amazing touch by the dealership - great touch for customer satisfaction. I have seen some mixed reviews about the service department, but I will be sure to come back and let everyone know how it goes whenever I go in. I can't imagine it being a negative experience. So glad I bought my car here and a huge thank you to everyone at Singer!! <3

Singer Subaru responded to this review

February 16, 2015

Jillian, I appreciate you letting us know how well we did. Our main focus is to provide all of our customer great customer service. We understand purchasing a vehicle is not something done everyday and most of the time is a big deal. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time working with us. We hope to see you in the future for service. Singer Subaru wants to thank you for spending some time and writing this review and to share your thought. We would like to offer you a free car wash next time you are in for service. Once again Jillian thank you for the kind words and we want to wish you the best with your new XV Crosstrek. From all of us here at Singer Subaru Have a wonderful day! Best wishes, Kenny Mariano Singer Subaru 77 Plaistow Rd Plaistow,NH 03865 603-382-7101

Just bought a 2015 Impreza!

by from Derry |

I would like to thank Singer Subaru and Steve for making the buying process easy from the very beginning. We are a Subaru family and Singer is now our favorite dealership by far. The car we wanted was on site, they honored the TrueCar Certificate with no hassles, and the financing rate can not be beat. Treated like royalty! We'll be back for our 7th Subaru when the time comes! Thanks Singer!

Maintenance

by from Plaistow, nah |

Have no. Regrets using their repair facilities. I have no experience purchasing at this dealer. My hope is that they would be very good at least.

Good experience

by from Haverhill Ma |

They did a great job. It was a good experience and I love my new car. I would recommend this dealer to other people.

Service department is awesome!

by from Amesbury, MA |

Christine is amazing!!!!!!! She did mircales to get my car covered by the extended warranty company. She saved me a lot of money!!! Thank you!!!!

Succes with Singer Subaru

by from East Hampstead |

Searched long and hard for a car. Lots of dealers not able to tell you bottom line price on a car or change internet prices one you are there. But not Singer. Kenny helped with internet pricing and was very straight forward all through email as I preferred.. Thank you Kenny. Your honesty appreciated. Price was wonderful. Doug was patient with my questions and let me know my options. He was not pushy and helped every step of the way even when I got financing through my bank. A few extra steps for him. I received a follow up call from Doug and email from Subaru welcoming me. I feel confident with Singer. Doug thanks for setting up blue tooth! That was a bonus. My friends were right about Singer. Thanks for referring me Lynn and Joel.

recent service appointment at Singer Subaru

by from Hampstead NH |

My husband (is now deceased) and we have been returning patrons of Singer Subaru for approximately 12 years and have always been completely satisfied. We have purchased several vehicles from Singer and have always been satisfied with the management, salespeople and service.

vehicle state inspection and oil change.

by from Tuftonboro, NH |

Have always liked your dealership. Have been a customer since it was Commonwealth Subaru. Staff is knowledgeable and helpful. Wait times can be long, and I missed the outside seating since it was a beautiful day. New waiting room chairs are nice but take up more space resulting in less seating.

Tina Tebo

by from Atkinson nh 03811 |

Doug was great to work with and he called me back like I had asked. Him and your finance man were able to get this deal done very quickly.

Successful Singer Subaru

by from Derry, NH |

Really accommodating....willing to work with us through different scenarios. We got JUST what we wanted!

David and Sharon

by from New England |

This car was bought by DAVID and SHARON . I would recommend you address this to both! WE have been loyal customers for a decade.