Singer Subaru

77 Plaistow Rd. (Rt. 125), Plaistow, NH 03865

New 866-472-3096
Used 866-465-6303
Service 888-228-2753

Allow us to demonstrate our committment to excellence for all your Subaru needs!

Singer is the best

by from Wayland, MA |

I found the previously owned Subaru Outback on Cars.com that met all the criteria I was looking for. The car was listed by Singer Subaru. I found the car over the weekend and contacted the dealer through Cars.com. The dealer responded right away. The car was available, on the lot, and was as represented in the ad. I bought the car on Tuesday and picked it up, with plates and a fresh wash on Thursday. It was a good deal and working with Singer Subaru was a good experience. I would do it again. Also, immediately after I bought the car, it was taken off Cars.com and removed from the dealer's Web site. That's a respectable way to advertise and do business. No bull.

Singer Subaru responded to this review

September 11, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. We are always looking for input from our customers as we strive to make your experience as pleasant as possible. From all of us here at Singer Subaru Thank you again! Best Wishes, Kenny Mariano Internet Sales Manager Singer Subaru 77 Plaistow Rd Plaistow,NH 03865 603-382-7101

Great crew, laid back and easy to deal with.

by from Rockland, MA 02370 |

Recently made the trip up from Rockland MA to Singer Subaru to test drive a 2015 Subaru WRX. Upon arrival i was greeted by Ken who i spoke with earlier in the week over the phone. We ran over all the features of the car and then took it for a 15-20 minute test drive. Upon arriving back at the dealership we began to talk numbers and trade value of my current car. Within 3 hours we had test drove the car, gotten all our questions answered by Ken, and meet with the finance guy who is awesome and a hoot to deal with. He had a very laid back funny personality! I have to say this is the best experience i have ever had at a dealership and there was no messing around and back and forth with a manager for the price of the vehicle i wanted or the trade value of my car. Everything was cut and dry and i gave them one shot and they delivered 200%. Ill update about how the service department is once i go back for oil changes and tire rotations.

Singer Subaru responded to this review

May 2, 2014

Hey Kyle thank you for the feedback! I really enjoyed the time spent together. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope you enjoy your New Subaru WRX!!! Don't be shy come up and see me again.

pressure free

by from haverhill ma |

paul lumbard was the best salesman I have ever had he went out of his way to make sure I got the right car. I felt very comfortable no pressure at all I would go out of my way to send anyone looking for a new or used car to see him

All around great experience !!

by from Haverhill ma |

After many years of buying vehicles at different dealers , It's nice to find a friendly ,caring, and professional dealer, who cares about you and your car!!! Thanks to all ,sales,service,and management, for a pleasant, experience, every time I walk in the door!!!!!

Great Repair

by from Plaistow, NH |

greeted promptly upon my arrival. The service was completed in a timely and professional manner.

Wonderful!

by from Amesbury MA |

The service we always receive is outstanding! Nancy in the service department is the warmest, funniest, most helpful person we encounter---plus being a total professional. As always a Subaru is available as a loaner, helping us keep to our schedule in our hometown of Amesbury. Thank you so much for keeping us running smoothly these past 5 years!!

Continue to Shop Singer

by from Dover, NH |

Although we have transferred to another community an hour distant from Singer, we continue to have Tribeca serviced in Plaistow.

Went in with the old, came out with a NEW

by from Hampstead, NH |

Went in with my 2005 Legacy wagon for oil change. After researching need for a new car on the Internet, I saw Doug and explained what I needed due to a physical issue with my back. I looked at a 2013 Impreza with leather, heated seats. Just what I needed! And the comfort for my back was great. I just went in for inspectionon my car, and Doug came over to ask how everythng was doing. I didn't hesitate to say how pleased I am with the Impreza. It felt good to know that I wasn't forgotten AFTER the sale! As usual, Nancy was efficient and pleasant. I was in and out in no time. Thanks for the great service in SALES and in SERVICE!

Professional,knowledgeable,engaging and honest

by from Hamstead,NH |

I have purchased over 50 cars in the last thirty years and Singer Suibaru is at the top of my list of recommended dealers. They were responsive, not pushy, listened well to my questions and were reasonable in the negotiation of our trade-in and our new car. I would highly recommend them to family and friends. rfb

Sales Team

by from New Hampshire |

I will definately come back again because of the service I received from Doug Maranville. He is very professional and knowledgeable. I will recommend friends and family to him because of his great service.

scheduled maintenance

by from "Hampstead NH" |

Whether it be buying a new vehicle or maintaining my current vehicle, I have always been most satisfied with the service, personnel and managment at Singer Subaru and plan on continuing my relationship with this facility.