Singer Subaru

77 Plaistow Rd, Plaistow, NH 03865

Great customer friendly service - highly recommend

by from Atkinson, New Hampshire |

Last week I purchased my first ever brand new car and the experience could not have been any better. I am a huge believer in doing research before making a big purchase - I talked to four different Subaru dealers that were around me. Singer was extremely customer friendly and was quick to respond to any questions or concerns I emailed. Being intimidated by the whole process and hearing car dealer horror stories I brought my dad with me, but honestly I would have felt comfortable by myself as well. It was a very calm environment and everyone was friendly while we waited (they also has a sense of humor which made the experience that much better). I first talked to Kenny and Rachel of the internet sales team via email; they didn't have the exact car I wanted, but really got the ball rolling in getting me what I wanted. When I went in for a test drive I met Vasiliy; as he took my license he asked if I knew C****, my brother who had bout his car here over a year and a half ago, I was shocked and impressed he remembered him. V was super friendly, funny and made sure I was getting what I wanted... He got me my 2014 Crosstrek THE NEXT DAY! (Other places told me it would be weeks). The next day I went back to pick up my new baby with the biggest and cheesiest smile on my face and still have the same smile every time I get in it. Te ladies at the front were super friendly. Vasiliy's appointment that was after me came in early and he handled us both being there very well and was sure to give us both the best service. Mark from finance was very honest about the whole process and extras and I never felt pressured to do any of it. Eddie (the general manager - I think) was super nice and made sure I was getting the best experience and really worked with his team. Apologies for my rambling review- there are so many great things I can say about all of them. I think the VIP Program is an amazing touch by the dealership - great touch for customer satisfaction. I have seen some mixed reviews about the service department, but I will be sure to come back and let everyone know how it goes whenever I go in. I can't imagine it being a negative experience. So glad I bought my car here and a huge thank you to everyone at Singer!! <3

Singer Subaru responded to this review

February 16, 2015

Jillian, I appreciate you letting us know how well we did. Our main focus is to provide all of our customer great customer service. We understand purchasing a vehicle is not something done everyday and most of the time is a big deal. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time working with us. We hope to see you in the future for service. Singer Subaru wants to thank you for spending some time and writing this review and to share your thought. We would like to offer you a free car wash next time you are in for service. Once again Jillian thank you for the kind words and we want to wish you the best with your new XV Crosstrek. From all of us here at Singer Subaru Have a wonderful day! Best wishes, Kenny Mariano Singer Subaru 77 Plaistow Rd Plaistow,NH 03865 603-382-7101

Wheel bearing replacement under CPO warranty

by from Salem. NH |

came in for Wheel bearing noise on my 2010 Outback. Three bearings needed replacement- all were repaired on the same visit. I was treated courteously and professionally by Nancy in the service department. The work required was explained to me carefully and was performed while I waited in the customer waiting area. It was a long job- but my car was ready at the end of the day and I was very satisfied that my car was like new when I left the dealership. My car had been washed and I wasn't expecting that, very nice touch. I do plan to return to this dealership for repairs and maintenance as required in the future

Sinnger Subaru

by from Salem, NH |

Very low-pressure. Excellent sales expertise. No glossy sales tactics, just a very technical fact-based presentation of the qualities of the car. I would recommend this to any of my friends and relatives.

Easy purchase

by from Portsmouth |

Very easy purchase. Doug was a pleasure to work with.

Eric was perfect and Singer overall was great

by from Plaistow, nh |

Buying a new car is not always a pleasant experience even though it should be considering the money one pays. Eric and Singer in general dos not apply pressure to us at all. They allowed us to look at every car we wanted to as if we only looked at one. Eric answered any and all questions, was knowledgeable on the cars but also let us browse and discuss privately what we wanted to do. This was perfect for us as I do not like high pressure sales tactics and would have left. This was the easiest car buying experience and we have bought a few over the years. They also gave a fair price and trade in value. We negotiated and even was emailing with another dealership on the pricing and Singer dos not give us a hard time about it. I highly suggest going here when looking to buy a car.

New car accessory add-on

by from Haverhill, MA |

Service was fast. People were friendly and professional... as always.

serviced my car

by from Haverhill, MA |

My review is good. And their services seems to be fine.

Car Inspection

by from Derry, NH |

Had a car inspection; do have to go back as I failed. Needed new tires which I knew was going to happen. Fixed a part on my steering wheel. Overall, going to Plaistow is painless!

Great service from Singer Subaru

by from Haverhill, MA |

As always Singer Subaru provided outstanding, helpful, honest service. When I do need a new Subaru I will most likely buy it from Singer - primarily because of the service.

15 xv

by from Hubbardston massachusetts |

Everything was great at singer. Visily was a pleasure to deal with and went above and beyond to secure a vehicle for my wife and I. The price was more than fair and the facility is inviting and friendly.