Autohaus on Edens

1600 Frontage Rd., Northbrook, IL 60062

New 888-677-2856
Used 888-574-9231
Service 877-806-1721

Mark Trykowski displayed an excellence in service

by from Northbrook IL |

I was really pampered by the assistance Mark Trykowski offered...very informed with good knowledge of the brand and excellence in customer care. I'm a very satisfied customer.

great experience in cars. The dealer helps a lot

by from Chicago, illinois |

The dealer is very kind and show all the information I need. Patient and choose best car for me. Good experience in cars.

Autohaus on Edens responded to this review

September 11, 2014

Shan: Thank you for your positive response! We were glad we were able to meet your expectations! If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out! Our team will do what we can to assist! Mark Tames General Manager Autohaus on Edens

A++ for customer service

by from Chicago, IL |

Excellent, all around customer service! I found the car I wanted through cars.com and directly sent an inquiry and questions to the dealer. They got back to me immediately and were able to work with me to get into my price range for the car I wanted. When I arrived at Autohaus, Roosevelt was beyond helpful! I had already done a test drive a couple weeks before at a different dealership, but when I got into the car with Roosevelt, he showed me so much more that I was not previously shown. He went into details and took the time to explain all the features of the car. I fell even more in love with the C300 4Matic and was really excited for my new car! Thanks for the great experience!

by from Chicago, Il |

Trade in allowance offered was ludicrous. Not really serious about making a deal.

Autohaus on Edens responded to this review

April 10, 2014

Jack, We are truly sorry to hear you felt your shopping experience with us was less than you expected. We value every customer's opinion on their time spent with us and would very much like the opportunity to speak to you so we can walk through your particular situation once again. We understand if you choose to buy elsewhere, however, we want to ensure we do all we can to better explain our recent dialogue. Thank you for taking time to write this review. My name is Mark Tames and I am the General Manager. My number is 847-272-7900.

Bought a care after send the request via Cars.com

by from Highland Park, IL |

It was so easy. I sent the request via cars.com. I explained what I expect and how much I am paying. They called me the next day and agreed to my price.

Good123

by from 60093 |

I bought a 2012 ML350 and I loved until now! It makes strange sounds on the highway. The customer service is awesome. The car wash takes about 25min!