Volkswagen of Rochester

Service 866-517-9609 Service 866-517-9609

Get More

Great Dealership - Highly Recommended

by from Out of, State |

My recent purchase from VW of Rochester was of a VW Golf R. I worked mainly with Mr. Carpenter. From start to finish, they were fair, honest, and straight forward. I never once felt like I was being taken advantage of or sold items that I did not wish for. This dealership is a no pressure dealership, which i found nice for a change. To add to it all, I was buying this car from a few time zones away and had to do everything via email and phone calls. The communication was quick and thorough. If I had a question, they would answer it within minutes via email or phone. Every part of the team that I dealt with was professional and friendly. I highly recommend!

January 30, 2016

Joshua, it was my pleasure to assist you with that Golf R, We are so happy you were able to get one of those very limited production cars!

great experience

by from South Berwick, ME |

I had picked out the car I wanted on cars.com, so my shopping experience did not include having the salesperson (Chet Yung) suggesting various cars for me to try. But he was very pleasant and helpful, no pressure, the service department reviewed a concern we had with the car and quickly resolved it, financing was easy. All in all a superior visit!

December 5, 2015

Easy and fun is the way we our customers to enjoy their time at our dealership! Thank you for your business

Great team - treat you like family!

by from Dover, NH |

They listen, they care and they really give great service in all departments.

December 3, 2015

Thank you for the kind words Diana, we work hard every day for our customers. We will be here when you need us next!

Such a Great Experience I Bought 2 Cars!!!

by from Mickleton, NJ |

Don't waste your time going elsewhere, if you want the best experience and best price go see Gayle and the boys at VW of Rochester. You wont find a better place to do business! I'll be a customer for life!

December 5, 2015

Thank you for the kind words!We will be here when you need us!

great buying experience/no hassle!

by from melvin village, New Hampshire |

I just bought a VW and it was easy and pleasant! The way it should be! The salesman was great though the initial meeting, the decision and the hand over of the new car. The facility was clean and new. The employees appeared happy and were encouraging and know their product. They are very creative in making a deal work for the buyer!

January 30, 2016

Jim, thanks for those kind words! We take pride in doing business the way it should be done, our goal is simple, we hope to have every customer say as they are taking delivery of their car to say, "that was the best buying experience ever!"

Great sales people

by from Northwood,NH |

We bought a car from this dealership in July of this year. We couldn't have had a better buying experience. Scott was our salesmen. We can't thank you enough Scott for your help in finding just the right deal for my husband and I. The finance department was very also helpful in finding us the best rate. We will be return customers.

December 3, 2015

Gordon and Sue, Thank you! We enjoy having you as our customers! Welcome to our VW family!

Buying a new car made simple

by from Rochester NH |

I just bought a new 2015 VW Jetta 1.8.Sport .The salesman Jim Breitmaier was helpful and very knowledgeable. The trade in process was easy and got fair market value. Plus the financing process was easy and great rates. The building is spotless. Really a great dealership with friendly people.

August 5, 2015

Thank you! It was a pleasure doing business with you, welcome to our VW family!

Nissan Murano

by from Northport, ME |

Whether you are looking to buy a used car or a new one, you won?t be disappointed with VW of Rochester. My husband and I recently bought a 2010 Nissan Murano from them. Our first contact was with John Carpenter, Internet Manager, after finding the car we wanted on cars.com. He answered all our questions, even telling us that the car had belonged to a salesman at the dealership. Our next contact was with Scott Kinville, salesman, the previous owner of the car. He freely provided information about the car, including the details of the transfer case and head gasket repairs. The deal discussed over the phone was the deal in place when we got there to buy the car. Bought the car. . . Great people. . .Great dealership. . .

July 12, 2015

Art and Chris ,it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for your business and for traveling several hours from home to buy a car!

Great Experience at VW of Rochester

by from Gilford, NH |

I traded-in my car last week and bought a used VW, and I couldn't be happier with the buying experience. I had been shopping for a new car, but this dealer didn't have the model I was looking for in stock, so they pointed me to a used car on their lot that was similar to what I wanted. Scott was the salesman who helped me, and Jordan took care of the financing and other paperwork. Both were extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful and, even better, there was zero pressure and none of the stereotypical (and expected) car sales tactics. They even beat my bank's interest rate by nearly a percentage point. The entire experience was stress-free, and I would highly recommend VW of Rochester. Buying used wasn't on my radar, but I'm so glad I did. I saved a bundle and I love my car!

July 11, 2015

Your complete satisfaction is always our goal! Thank you for your business and it was a pleasure working with you.

No Integrity Here

by from Rochester, NH |

While looking for a used vehicle, I stopped in at VW of Rochester to test drive a vehicle that was what I was looking for. It was evident that the vehicle needed a proper alignment (pulled very hard to the right), and also needed to have the tires balanced or replaced (shaking steering wheel and whomp whomp whomp noise). When I brought this up on the test drive, the sales rep stated that "all vehicles are designed to drift to the right so that they do not cross the center line in the event of someone falling asleep at the wheel." Because of this, the certified vehicle would not have an alignment done, nor did "the shaking tires need anything done to them." Needless to say, I would recommend buying from a dealership that is focused on customer service rather than saving a few dollars. I must say that I am amazed by all the great reviews on this site. I am sure the VW of Rochester is fine for new vehicles (it's pretty hard to screw up a vehicle right off the assembly line), but I would say run away if you are looking at used or want a dealership that you can trust.

April 24, 2015

SRF, We're very sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with your experience here at VW of Rochester. We always strive to provide 100% satisfaction and operate with full integrity regardless of whether its a new or pre-owned vehicle sale. Your concern has been addressed with our staff and we will work diligently to ensure this matter is resolved. VW of Rochester