Hurlbert Toyota Scion

Service 888-267-4231

Hurlbert has it !!

2nd time - same result

by from Derry, NH |

This is our second vehicle purchased with Nick Bertsimas and it was truly a pleasure... AGAIN! We checked to be sure he was still there as so many vehicle salespeople move from one dealership to another and we so enjoyed working with him on the purchase of our 2008 Tundra that we wanted to give him first shot at what our new vehicle might be. We went to him thinking that we would replace with another Tundra and ended up purchasing our 2014 4Runner Limited instead. His attention to detail and his relaxed personality made us as comfortable as our past experience which indicates this is not an exception. Everything was handled quickly, efficiently and professionally and even though we had not intended to purchase at our first visit, the deal was everything we could have hoped and our research stopped with our first visit. Nick and his Sales Manager Jason Glaser never made us feel uncomfortable as in some dealerships. They were both relaxed and willing to wait for our decision. There was never any pressure to 'make the deal now or the vehicle might not be here' as we've experienced in other places. It was a comfortable and cordial negotiation in which both parties participated and we were not subjected to any pressure tactics. Gene Locke, the Finance Manager, was personable and thorough. He explained our options through each step of our paperwork. Everything seemed effortless and was explained completely with no hidden surprises. Nick spent more than an hour on his day off to personally deliver our vehicle. He explained the paperwork we were being provided and then spent a long time going over the various options and safety features we needed to safely take delivery. Overall, the experience at Hurlbert was relaxed, cordial and extremely customer-friendly.

Bes Car Dealer Experience Ever!

by from Newmarket, NH |

The sales person was low-key, friendly and flexible. The price was great. Everything was above-board. The finance manager went out of his was to get us a great interest rate. We got a great deal and will definitely go back there when we're ready to replace our other car.

hurlbert TOYOTA

by from KITTERY MAINE |

THIS DEALER WAS WAY BETTER THAN ANY OTHERS .THEY KNOW HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE AND EVERYTHING WAS WONDERFUL.SUPER DEAL AND ALL SALES WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL. I VISITED 5 DEALERS AND THIS WAS BY FAR THE BEST I SAW SO THERE WAS WHERE I BOUGHT A NEW TRUCK.TACOMA IS THE BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER OWNED. THIS IS MY SECOND ONE,AND THE ONLY ONE I WILL EVER OWN

VERY Satisfied

by from Boscawen, NH |

I am taking the time to write this letter of review, because I felt compelled to share my experience at Hurlbert Toyota in Epping, New Hampshire. My wife and I have happily owned a Toyota Prius II that I purchased new from another Toyota Dealer in 2011 and we had discussed the feasibility of perhaps trading for a newer and possibly upgraded model. I began my extensive "Home Work" on line and recorded a variety of prices and options. I then ventured out to various dealerships to explore who would give us the best "deal". After going to several dealerships and meeting with different sales associates, I became more and more frustrated as I did not feel I was getting a "fair" deal on the purchase of a new car with an immaculate trade-in vehicle. I finally saw the Hurlbert Toyota/Scion Advertisement and checked out their website. I E-Mailed my interest to them and received an immediate response from salesperson; "Dave Jarry" and Sales Manager; "Jason Glaser". Although I had not done business with that Dealership before, they had the vehicle I wanted in their inventory so I thought I would give it a try. I arrived at the dealership, asked for my two contact people by name and met with both. I showed them my research, laid out for them what I wanted, and they went off to review and discuss options with "the powers to be" in an effort to satisfy my request and provide me with the best "deal" they could give. They returned within a short period of time, had my trade-in vehicle appraised and were able to give me a fair and acceptable trade-in price for my 2011 Prius. In addition, they offered a reasonable price a new Prius III that I was interested in which we decided to purchase. After meeting with the warrantee/loan person and transferring our belongings, we drove away in the NEW car we had just purchased, and left Hurlbert Toyota dealership very happy and satisfied customers. We could have purchased a vehicle at any dealership, however the decision to buy at Hurlbert Toyota was made possible as a direct result of the interaction with the Sales Person, Sales Manager, and the dealership's willingness to meet what I felt was "reasonable" terms and offer me an acceptable deal. They were extremely friendly and made us "feel at home". I am sure that my wife and I will be very happy with the purchase of our new Prius for years to come, and feel we have made some new friends.

minor recall work proves very costly Feb 2014

by from Epping,Nh |

Took 2004 Prius in for minor recall work and wound up with damaged water pump which had never been a problem and no sign of leakage......service manager extremely rude and master technician like talking to the wall......now facing a $300 bill for new water pump.....will never go back!!

minor recall work proves costly

by from Epping,NH |

took 2004 prius in for minor recall work and wound up with damaged water pump...service manager extremely rude and master technician like talking to the wall.....now faced with $300 bill for new water pump...will never go back to Hurlbert!!

Hurlbert Toyota Scion responded to this review

February 26, 2014

Customer is unhappy because he was told that his water pump was starting to leak, a week later the leak became more apparent. customer was unwilling to use common sense or reason. hurlbert toyota tried to show the customer his leak, while the vehicle was on the lift and a master technician tried to explain, this customer was unwilling to look and /or listen. its unfortunate for the customer and if he was willing to listen there could have been a more favorable resolution. . Don Kohler

buying process

by from manchester NH |

It is kind of sad, I have sent an email on a Saturday morning, got a respond back on next Saturday afternoon. Waiting time is too long that makes buying process failed.

Great buying experience!

by from Northwood, NH |

I haven't car-shopped in 13 years so was apprehensive about the whole deal. I was interested in buying a certified used Prius (after doing my homework), so put in a website search and within two days, a car came up with my criteria at Hurlbert. So I went in to check it out, and ended up buying it that day! I really liked the salesman, Dave Jarry - he was very helpful, friendly, and not pushy (this counted for a LOT - I would have left if he was). When I went to pick up the car, they had done a beautiful job of detailing it, including fixing up some scratches and making the seats like new. Everyone was friendly and so helpful and I was impressed with the whole process. The business manager, Gene, was forthright and helpful and did a great job getting me financing. I would recommend this dealer with complete confidence!

Buying from Hurlbert Toyota

by from Newmarket, NH |

I was looking for a used vehicle this summer online and I used a few websites. All of the dealers that I contacted through the sites got back to me and left messages the next day. I spoke to Dave Jarry at Hurlbert Toyota, and his approach was to ask what I could afford, which I don't think any car salesmen have ever asked me before. He helped me find a car that I liked that was in my price range, and I really like my "new" car. It was a pleasure to do business with Dave, and I would go back again.

GREAT PLACE TO DO BUSINESS

by from Exeter |

I have bought several new and used vehicles from this dealership over the past several years. I have always felt I was treated fairly and with respect. The service was always done correctly and on time. Never any bad surprises.

Very happy customer

by from Exeter, NH |

I could not speak kindly enough about my experience at Hurbert Toyota. Our sales representative, Chris, was fantastic. He was helpful, kind & patient with us during every step of our choosing a new vehicle. Everyone was very kind and honest and had a great knowledge of their respective subjects. I couldn't be happier with my new car and my brother is just as happy with his. If we find ourselves in the new car market again, we will be back to this dealership without a doubt.