Prime Toyota

783 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072

Once was Awesome but Not so much NOW!

by from Portland, Maine |

I would have to say I have purchased many vehicles from this dealership over the years. Until this last deal in which they have lost a good customer. I won't go into details but it felt like I needed a shower after I bought the vehicle. They told me that they would make things right but never did. I will be looking for another dealer in the future.

Great Experience at Prime Toyota

by from Cape Neddick, Maine |

I do not like going car shopping, especially for used cars. I have to say though, that my recent experience with Prime Toyota was a very good experience and went much better than I had hoped. There was a small glitch dealing with the finance person, but the sales person was great. The sales manager called back to see how the sale went and I mentioned a few things and he scheduled me right away to take care of those things. Even gave me a car for the day to use when it was being fixed. The car didn't have a manual, but again, the sales people pulled through and there is one available that I will pick up. Thank you Prime for a great experience. So far, loving the car. Will definitely come to you again for my business.

Jason DeFelice (JD) was our top-notch salesperson

by from Arrowsic, ME |

Jason De Felice (JD) made his first sale to us 3 years ago when we purchased our Toyota Camry LE at Prime Toyota in Saco. He was brand-new, however he took charge and got everything done like a seasoned pro. He has a great personality and we enjoyed the experience. We just purchased another Toyota Camry Le on April 12, 2014. We insisted on Jason as we knew we'd get another super experience, JD did not disappoint - top class all the way. It was very windy that day and we were in the back looking at cars when I realized the folder I had left on the seat of the cart he drove us out in had blown away. We were running all over picking up pieces of paper; the most important was our current registration. He incorporated a few other employees and they quickly found the registration just as it was to go into the water (just inches away). Whew! We will always ask for Jason in our next purchase in 2017. Ginny & Bob

MY 2014 TUNDRA PURCHASE

by from PEABODY MA |

i HAD RECENTLY BOUGHT A NEW 2014 TOYOTA TUNDRA FROM JIM CROCKER. JIM WAS A GREAT GUY AND MADE STEPS 1-10 VERY SIMPLE HE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT THE VEHICLE AND MADE MY EXPERIENCE THAT MUCH BETTER. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SEEING JIM FOR YOUR NEXT PURCHACE. HE EVEN WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO SEND ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMAIL WHICH MADE ME KNOW HE DIDNT FORGET ABOUT CUSTOMERS THAT BUY AND LEAVE. i GIVE THEM A 10 OUT OF 10.

Poor service and attitudes

by from Biddeford Me |

I just recently bought a Prius from prime Toyota and I will never buy from them again. They gave me an attitude and delayed the car buying process when I told them I would be financing though a local bank due to the troubles I had with the financing on my last at which was though a dealership. There was also a cigarette burn in the back seat which they did not mention in the prime certified description and they tried to hide it when I picked up the car which made me very mad and makes me wonder what else they have hidden and I don't know about.

Great Experience

by from Portland, Maine |

I recently bought a used Rav4 at Prime Toyota. Overall it was great experience. I was a bit apprehensive to go car shopping alone as a young woman - I was wary of being pushed around. However, I bought my car from JD and he was fantastic. He didn't show me anything I didn't ask to see, listened to what I wanted and was very reasonable when it came to bargaining. I am very pleased with my car, would shop there again and would recommend it to friends.

Great experiance

by from south portland |

salesperson Cody was very patient with my requests. Both Cody and the business people worked very hard for me. Facility was very pleasing and comfortable. Cody's follow up after the sale was very impressive. Received e-mails, text messages, and phone calls. Scheduled remote starter install, side strips and front and back mats.Things went well except mats were not installed on delivery and it took longer then expected. Everyone worked to correct situation. Would recommend Prime to anyone looking for a car

happy fisherman

by from gray me |

I just bought a dodge dakota from jim c. I have been looking at a lot of dealers, this dealership had the best truck at the best price. I plan on doing a lot of fishing, my old truck just was not going to make. very happy with the truck, had a little problem with brakes, Prime Toyota fixed the problem at no cost to me. Thanks great salesperson, easy to deal with,no pressure, which I liked.I will recommend to everyone of my fishing friends

awesome salesman

by from Rochester NH |

We were looking for another car and we contacted Jason AKA JD at prime Toyota in Saco Maine .. We told him what we were looking for and our price range as well .He told us to take a look at a scion that he had and we looked at it on line . We told him we were interested and we drove up and ended up buying the vehicle . Also knowing that we had an autistic child he had all the paper work ready when we got there and we were in and out in no time. While we were their he acknowledged my son and treated him with the same respect that he treated us . He was a very knowledgeable and professional sales person. I felt I got a great deal, with a very pleasurable experience, But best of all when we got ready to leave I went out to get in our other car and we had a flat and he took my other car in and got it taken care of thanks a lot for everything and when we are looking for another car we will go back to the dealership again. Thanks again JD for everything..

Happy Customer!

by from South Portland, ME |

John Harmon (sales representative) and Stephen Catalano (Manager) were wonderfully helpful and accomodating. I am a long time customer (having purchased at least 6 vehicles from Prime), and I have never had anything but impeccable service, whether it be a new car purchase or simply service. I have never been pressured or felt that I was being demeaned. I would (and do) highly recommend Prime to anyone looking to purchase a car.