Mike Haggerty/Buick/GMC

9301 South Cicero Ave., Oak Lawn, IL 60453

New 888-570-4627
Used 888-570-6755
Service 888-488-2890

We'll treat you right! We'll save you money! Why would you go anywhere else?

Great service, great experience

by from Chicago |

First time buying a car and the experience was great. Everyone was very nice and friendly. Dan Fontana was wonderful...very helpful and patient! Definitely recommend buying from Mike Haggerty.

May 27, 2014

Thank you Caroline! Contact Dan Fontana directly if you have any questions about your Terrain! Stay tuned for our monthly email for service specials and offers! Don't forget to like us on Facebook!

Pleased Customer!

by from Chicago, IL |

Our family was very pleased with Haggerty GMC's service. We found the entire staff to be knowledge and helpful when purchasing a pre-owned car. From the moment we were greeted until the final handshake, we were treated in a respectful and professional way. I am sure we will be conducting business with them in the future.

My New Car Purchase

by from Blue Island,L |

Most of us know that buying a car is a long drawn out process that most of us dread. But, this dealership especially Dan Fontana listened to my needs and with no pressure got me the car I wanted at the price that was very fair. This is the first time I visited here and when its time to buy another car, this will be my first stop. Thank you Dan and Haggerty Buick.

Wow what a terrible/unprofessional business

by from Oak Lawn |

They will lie about anything and everything. I've never felt more uncomfortable. If you want to buy any new or used vehicle stay away from Mike Haggerty Buick/GMC

Unprofessional disrespectful dealership

by from Chicago il |

Mike haggerty buick gmc in oak lawn is the worst dealership ever! Stay away from this dealership! I have never met such unprofessional people in my whole life . I have never experienced such disrespect from a dealership like this. Very unprofessional, disrespectful, worst dealership ever. Stay away from here. I came about 3 months ago to look for a specific car and they didn't have it. so they took down my information and said they would call me back when they have it available. So I get a call back saying that they have the car I'm looking for and they told me to come and check it out. so me and my wife took a 30 minute drive off work, only to find out that they don't have the car I want . it was only a scam to get me their and convince me to check out different cars ! When I went to talk to the manager about what happened he didn't even seam to care about wasting me and my wife's day at work!!! It's a very cheap way scamming people into looking at their cars !!!

Won't shop anywhere else.

by from Burbank,il |

I have always been treated very well at this dealership. They will work with you. I have never felt pushed . I have bought 4 cars in the last 8 months. 2 for myself, and 2 grandsons. All I can say is if you don't feel comfortable with your salesman, ask for someone else. I have bought many cars in the past. Haggerty is the best.

Extremely friendly and helpful.

by from Hobart, Indiana |

The staff was Very friendly and helpful. Took time to explain and answer all the questions. Terris was an amazing salesman and would recommend him highly.

Incredible salesman, Dan Fontana

by from Chicago,IL |

I recently purchased a Terrain from Mike Haggerty and all thanks due to the Dan Fontana. He was very nice and down to earth. He was so positive that I would walk out with the car I wanted it took me off guard. Never experienced that from any dealership before in regards to a salesman. They gave me a great trade in amount on my recent vehicle, they basically paid it off. Truly impressed with the team. Danielle receives great praise also for leaving a positive message to get me to that location considering I stay west of the city with closer dealers to my house. Thanks guys

Scare Tactics

by from Chicago, il |

Beware of this dealership. The sales people will use shady techniques before you even arrive. They started leaving messages on my voice mail not identifying themselves and warning "I have personal and confidential information about you, please call me". I have saved the voicemail just because of how unbelievable it is. I would attach it if I could. Just ask yourself, is this the kind of dealership you want to do do business with? I work in salse myself and we would never resort to scare tactics. I have heard similar stories from others and I just wanted to take the opportunity to warn others.

Review of Mike Haggerty in Oak Lawn

by from Chicago, IL. |

Dealt w/Haggerty Dealership 3 years ago & had always wanted to leave a review so here it is. They may have turned on their reputable charm for some folks, but obviously that is not the case for everyone. All dealerships in general & of course depending on their sales tactics will try to pick & choose their bait. Once the baby-booomer aged salesman saw I was also a baby-boomer FEMALE, the games began. Was told there was something wrong w/my identity in my credit report of which that was untrue as I have yet to be informed of that regarding all subsequent business dealings. So, needless to say, I didn't get the car I was interested in of which was a basic ordinary vehicle--nothing luxury/fancy. My earnest money was credited back to my bank account & everything & that was it. Went to another dealership & purchased another car I wanted. About a week later the salesman had enough nerve to say since you ultimately chose "that" make, we would have went across the street to our other store. Well if I didn't supposedly qualify for my first choice, I certainly wouldn't have qualified for my second choice, as this was a more expensive car. He just thought he was talking to some kind of big dummy, exhibiting disrespect for the person who enables him to get a paycheck.

May 28, 2014

We appologize for the inconvience we have caused you. Contact our management staff directly to resolve this issue. Mr. Haggerty would like to accommodate you!

Super service!

by from River Grove, IL |

Dan Fontana helped our family a lot in the choosing and buying process and answered every little question that we had. Overall we had a really good experience although at some point it got a little bit slow, but we didn't mind since our whole family came and it was fun :) Great service, the car we bought was in an outstanding condition for a used car. Would recommend to everyone.

May 28, 2014

Thank you for choosing our dealership to purchase your vehicle! Contact Dan Fontana if you have any questions about your vehicle. Like us on Facebook to take advatage of our service specials!