Morong-Falmouth

Service 888-284-6750 Service 888-284-6750

The Price is Always Right at Morong.com

Incredible expierence!

by from Westbrook, ME |

What an great sales experience! Everyone was so helpful. I was turned down from my own credit union as well as a few other dealer. Morong was the only place willing to help me. I was able to get into the VW Touareg I wanted. I highly suggest you come here!

Morong-Falmouth responded to this review

January 12, 2016

Thank you Mary. We hope you enjoy your new Touareg. Bill Sowles, President

Great Experience From Start to Finsih

by from Ashland, Maine |

I stopped by Morong on a whim hoping they'd have a used Tiguan for me to test drive. As it turns out, not only did they have one, but they had THE one that had all the amenities I was looking for. After taking it for a test drive, sleeping on it a night and reading reviews, I went back the next day to buy it. Andy Rogers answered every question I had. Everyone at the dealership was polite, friendly, and the entire experience was very casual and no pressure. Each time I had any questions, Andy was very quick to reply by email, and very thorough with his answers. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Morong to my friends and family.

Great experience

by from Portland, Maine |

We worked with Andy Rogers to buy a new Mazda. After having been to several dealerships, our experience at Morong was fantastic. We will both recommend it to others, and plan on returning if/when we are in the market for a new car again.

A+ Service experience

by from Gorham, Maine |

I was very impressed with Morong Falmouth's service people. I had what I considered an emergency (a burned out headlight). They were able to get me in the same day (to accomodate my schedule), I would reccomend Morong Falmouth's service department to everyone.

Great service!

by from Cumberland, ME |

We recently purchased both a new Audi and a used vehicle for our teenage daughter. Greg Copenhagen was great to work with; making our purchases very easy. There was no pressure to buy, he listened, paid attention to the needs of our large family and was very patient with us when we tried and retried several vehicles before making a final decision. After purchasing our Audi we went back and discussed purchasing a used vehicle for our daughter. Again, no pressure to buy. He knew what we were looking for and kept us updated when a vehicle came in that he knew we'd be interested in. Eliminating the hassle of having to check/research on a daily/weekly basis. Thank you, Greg! We will be back!

Professional and friendly place to deal with.

by from Bridgton, ME |

Started with an internet search that resulted in an e-mail response by Morong. This continued with a dialogue, by e-mail, with Scott. We decide to meet Scott which resulted in our leasing a 2016 Jetta Sport. Best Car leasing / Buying experience yet.

Awful experience

by from Auburn, Me |

I was in a car accident and needed a new car and found one on Morong Falmouth's site and I wanted it. It was a pretty easy sale for them. Big mistake. Andy was the opitomy of a fast talking salesman and didn't come through with what he promised. This was back on August 22nd and I was promised a second key, websites, and some ideas to fix the rip in the seat. I don't want anything but my second key. Who sells a car with one key? They apparently do. It is now October 13th, I have been checking in every few weeks and I was apparently forgotten about since I have to keep calling for it. I have gotten attitude when all I want is a second key. It's been 2 months and I am not being up to date with what's going on. This is absurd. It shouldnt take this long for a key. I have never been treated like this. I have bought a lot of cars and this is the worst dealership yet. I will never buy from here again or recommend it. Worst experience ever.

Morong-Falmouth responded to this review

October 16, 2015

Jennifer, I apologize for the lack of customer service you received. I will make sure you get your key and the owners manual you requested. Apparently, a major lack of communication on our part. I believe Peter ordered it on Tuesday and we will contact you when it comes in. Again, I am sorry for your inconvenience. Bill Sowles President

An amazing first car purchase!

by from Fort Kent, Maine |

I had been looking or a first car for over a year and finally settled on a 2015 VW Beetle Classic. After hours of research I found the best deal I had ever seen on their website. I quickly called with my mother and we spent the next few days talking about prices, and they were so nice! We live in northern Maine so we decided to pick it up in two weeks. In our final phone call I mentioned that I had prom that weekend so I would pick in up in early June, they were so amazing that he said he would drive it up to my small town the next day. I had my car for prom and couldn't be happier with my experience.

A breath of fresh air

by from Yarmouth, ME |

After months of searching for used cars and exploring different lease options where advertised deals never seemed to materialize in reality, my husband and I were feeling a great deal of fatigue and more than a little frustration in our search to replace our old Subaru. We had just missed what seemed like several great deals on used cars listed at Morong (we learned quickly that car might only last a few hours because people like us who were searching were really keeping up with new listings and knew a great deal when they saw one) but were lucky enough to catch a new listing on a Volvo XC-90 early. I began with a quick internet chat to confirm that the vehicle was still available and got a very prompt follow-up call from Andy Rodgers. He was bright, professional, personable and direct - what a breath of fresh air! Andy arranged and almost immediate test-drive and took a considerable amount of time to answer all of our questions both patiently and very competently. We made a deposit on the spot. The rest of our transaction was smooth and efficient and just as importantly, straightforward. When Andy said he would do something, he followed through quickly, thoroughly and cheerfully. We very much enjoyed all of our interactions with him and appreciated his level of knowledge, professionalism and genuine friendliness.

Absolute BEST car buying experience !

by from Randolph, ME 04346 |

I don't know where to begin but this truly was the best experience I have ever had! Andy Rogers was outstanding in patience (from when I met him on my first visit to Morong until the time I actually purchased a vehicle was three months) We considered different vehicles as well as lease vs. purchase He was extremely knowledgeable about each vehicle and took time to explain all the financing options. He is a genuine individual who did not put pressure on, but worked very hard to do everything right. He did all these things while clearly juggling many priorities at work - but he always made us feel as though we were still the only focus he had. Because of his naturally sincere manner, I decided that I would buy my next vehicle from him and three months later, it all came together. He went above and beyond in every aspect of the process from beginning to end.. I can't say enough good about Andy - he is a natural and works harder than anyone we've encountered in 35 plus years of buying cars. Two other outstanding employees we dealt with were Parker and David for the financing part. They too did not make us feel pressured or rushed in any way, These individuals make you want to do business with Morong. They made certain we were happy with our choice - they didn't just try to make the sale. I also have to say the detailing of the 2012 Toureg was perfect - it looked like a brand new vehicle the night we picked it up - it was beautiful and I'm very particular so that was important to me! We are extremely happy with the Toureg - it is everything Andy said it would be - it is solid, fun to drive, great in the snow, and very much a luxury vehicle. I can't thank Andy enough, and I have sung his praises to many friends and will continue to do so if anyone I know is in the market for a vehicle. Morong is very fortunate to have him represent them.