Morong-Falmouth

Service 888-284-6750

The Price is Always Right at Morong.com

Mrs. Nancy Walkenford

by from Gray, Maine |

I have a past history with Morong-Falmouth! I purchased my first Jetta from Morong-Falmouth in the 1980's-it was a 4 door sedan and a lovely shade of blue. I loved that car, but eventually passed it on to my step daughter, when I purchased another Jetta. A lovely color called Sequoia Green! Approx. one month ago, I dropped into Morong-Falmouth where I spoke with Parker Sowles; who then suggested I drive a Jetta and a Passat. I fell in love with the Passat, but decided to discuss the purchase of the car with my husband. I was hesitant because of the cost. We returned to Morong-Falmouth where we discussed a Jetta and a Passat with Steve Giftosl He, as well as Parker, treated us with courtesy and patience (we are in our 70s) as well as everyone we met @ Morongs. I couldn't find my drivers license and was embarrassed, but Steve was very diplomatic and patient about my problem, which was eventually solved. So, the entire time Parker, Steve and Matt Sowles were very encouraging during the process of my purchasing the car. I would highly recommend Morong-Falmouth to any one who is interested in purchasing a car. Sincerely, Nancy Walkenford

Morong-Falmouth responded to this review

July 19, 2014

That is a great story and thank you for sharing. One of the best parts of being a Family business for so many years is being able to develop relationships beyond a car sale. Thank you again Nancy and have a great summer.

An amazing first car purchase!

by from Fort Kent, Maine |

I had been looking or a first car for over a year and finally settled on a 2015 VW Beetle Classic. After hours of research I found the best deal I had ever seen on their website. I quickly called with my mother and we spent the next few days talking about prices, and they were so nice! We live in northern Maine so we decided to pick it up in two weeks. In our final phone call I mentioned that I had prom that weekend so I would pick in up in early June, they were so amazing that he said he would drive it up to my small town the next day. I had my car for prom and couldn't be happier with my experience.

A breath of fresh air

by from Yarmouth, ME |

After months of searching for used cars and exploring different lease options where advertised deals never seemed to materialize in reality, my husband and I were feeling a great deal of fatigue and more than a little frustration in our search to replace our old Subaru. We had just missed what seemed like several great deals on used cars listed at Morong (we learned quickly that car might only last a few hours because people like us who were searching were really keeping up with new listings and knew a great deal when they saw one) but were lucky enough to catch a new listing on a Volvo XC-90 early. I began with a quick internet chat to confirm that the vehicle was still available and got a very prompt follow-up call from Andy Rodgers. He was bright, professional, personable and direct - what a breath of fresh air! Andy arranged and almost immediate test-drive and took a considerable amount of time to answer all of our questions both patiently and very competently. We made a deposit on the spot. The rest of our transaction was smooth and efficient and just as importantly, straightforward. When Andy said he would do something, he followed through quickly, thoroughly and cheerfully. We very much enjoyed all of our interactions with him and appreciated his level of knowledge, professionalism and genuine friendliness.

Absolute BEST car buying experience !

by from Randolph, ME 04346 |

I don't know where to begin but this truly was the best experience I have ever had! Andy Rogers was outstanding in patience (from when I met him on my first visit to Morong until the time I actually purchased a vehicle was three months) We considered different vehicles as well as lease vs. purchase He was extremely knowledgeable about each vehicle and took time to explain all the financing options. He is a genuine individual who did not put pressure on, but worked very hard to do everything right. He did all these things while clearly juggling many priorities at work - but he always made us feel as though we were still the only focus he had. Because of his naturally sincere manner, I decided that I would buy my next vehicle from him and three months later, it all came together. He went above and beyond in every aspect of the process from beginning to end.. I can't say enough good about Andy - he is a natural and works harder than anyone we've encountered in 35 plus years of buying cars. Two other outstanding employees we dealt with were Parker and David for the financing part. They too did not make us feel pressured or rushed in any way, These individuals make you want to do business with Morong. They made certain we were happy with our choice - they didn't just try to make the sale. I also have to say the detailing of the 2012 Toureg was perfect - it looked like a brand new vehicle the night we picked it up - it was beautiful and I'm very particular so that was important to me! We are extremely happy with the Toureg - it is everything Andy said it would be - it is solid, fun to drive, great in the snow, and very much a luxury vehicle. I can't thank Andy enough, and I have sung his praises to many friends and will continue to do so if anyone I know is in the market for a vehicle. Morong is very fortunate to have him represent them.

Felt like family

by from Windham, ME |

I wanted to express my appreciation for the consistently friendly service and advice that I received from Andy Rogers at Morong Falmouth. Andy's priority was obviously helping me to have all my expectations met, to the point that I trusted him as I would a family member. I'm thankful that he was my salesperson and the Morong gave him the freedom to put the customer first. I plan on continuing my relationship with Andy when I need to make my next purchase. Thanks for everything Andy.

Great service

by from Portland Maine |

This was a wonderful place to purchase my first VW! Andy was great and would recommend this dealer to anyone.

Tiguan

by from falmouth |

I bought a Tiguan 3 months ago and the only thing I can say is that the service was excelent. First with the inicial information that Andy gave to me, and after that with Parker that found the best way to buy the car. Great experience.

Great Sales team knowledge,

by from Standish, Maine |

Great Sales team knowledge, We got a good deal but we cam prepared, know what the market was in the whole country. Not the best deal but saved us a lot of traveling. To early on service, we hope as good . Love the TDI , more then enough power and great on mileage. VW Passat SE, love it.

Another terrific car buying experience!

by from Portland, ME |

I just purchased my fifth new vehicle from the Morong dealership in Falmouth, Maine. Once again I had an absolutely terrific experience. My new car ( an Opera Red 2104 Passat SE, TSI w/5 speed manual ) is actually the 27th new vehicle I've purchased in my 45 years of driving. As a "car guy", who drives 3-4 times the average annual mileage of most drivers, I've clearly had plenty of experience with automobile dealerships over the years. I can state categorically that my experience at the Morong Falmouth dealership has been consistently excellent. The facility is spotless and up to date. The sales and service staff are unfailingly knowledgable, personable, prompt, fair and efficient. I've enthusiastically recommended this dealership many times in the past and will continue to do so in the future. In my opinion Morong's in Falmouth is exactly what a car dealership should be!

Amazing experience!

by from Falmouth, Maine |

Andy Rogers at Morong Falmouth was one of the most helpful dealership employees I've ever worked with. From deciding on the right vehicle, to cost analysis, final sale, and vehicle tutorial, every step was smooth and first class. Thanks for the awesome car and experience!

Easiest New Car Purchase Ever!

by from Westbrook, ME |

Andy and Steve on the Internet Team worked very hard on getting me into the exact car I wanted and kept me in the price range I had requested. I wasn't even fully committed to buying a new car but Andy presented me with an offer I couldn't refuse. I am a loyal VW driver and wouldn't buy from anyone other than Morong in the future. I am a hard customer to please and I walked away feeling great about every aspect of this experience.

Morong-Falmouth responded to this review

August 13, 2014

Thanks Michelle We are constantly getting compliments on our "Internet Team," Steve and Andy. I am so glad that you found your experience here one to remember and I hope you are enjoying your new car. Bill Sowles, President