Berlin City Toyota Lexus

Service 866-809-8389

Berlin City = Easy

A great experience

by from Kents Hill, Maine |

Just a fantastic experience. I am thrilled with my new (used) RAV, and everyone was extremely helpful. Will definitely be back the next time we purchase a car, but I expect this one will last me a long time!

Easy and Great price!

by from Eddington, Maine |

We were interested in a RAV4, and went through Truecar after visiting the local dealer. Berlin City saved us about 3K, which the local dealer would not come close too. We handled almost everything online, and the salesman called us and told us when are car arrived. We got the color and options we wanted and and excellent price.

Transmission Flush

by from Portland, Me |

I found a used Sienna elsewhere and was finding conflicting information on the internet concerning transmission care. When I went to Berlin Toyota for facts & an estimate, I could tell Rick Libby was reasonable and not pushing for excess repairs, and I liked the price, especially for a large dealership. When time to pay, the bill was lower than that quoted. I questioned an scrolling ad that listed an even lower price (for most models) and he lowered the total to that. I am extremely impressed! Too often the options are: pay Rolls Royce prices for an old car that doesn't deserve it, or save money by allowing a teenager at a quickie repair shop to gamble with your car. For my next repair, I'll check Berlin City first.

great customer service and very friendly people

by from scarborough maine |

I had a great experience with them and will always buy my cars here!

Great Overall Experience

by from Medway, ME |

After a poor experience at another dealership, Stephen Lawrence and Berlin City were a nice re-direct. They were fair and accommodating with pricing, and straightforward in helping me to close a fantastic deal on a new Camry LE. They had the color I wanted, with the features and dependability that are commonplace for Toyota models . . . and they matched a competitors' ad for pricing, which was great. I had no loyalty or ties to any specific dealerships in Southern Maine (I live above Bangor) but, after dealing with Berlin City, I would enthusiastically recommend them to anyone I know looking to purchase a new or quality used vehicle.

Easy, Afforable, and Helpful

by from Portland, ME |

The folks at Berlin Toyota made my leasing experience easy and affordable by providing high-quality service at every juncture. Steve S. began my service experience via email, even though I was all the way across the country when I started looking at the RAV-4. He was helpful, honest, and friendly. Once I arrived in Portland, his level of service continued as he greeted me at the front doors of Berlin Toyota. He had a model out front ready for a test drive, and he took the extra time to showcase all of the car's impressive features. His level of service extended beyond the facts about the RAV-4, as he helped welcome and orient me to a new city. He suggested restaurants, night life activities, and other Portland gems. His finance, service, and facilities team continued his level of dedication to excellence. A few days after my purchase, Steve offered follow up and checked on me to make sure I was enjoying the car and settling into a new city! Go on and visit my friends at Berlin! Tell them Timothy Lyle sent you!

Quick and easy (just like they say)

by from Burlington, VT |

I knew I wanted a Toyota PriusV and was shopping though out Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire and upstate New York for the best price. I had test driven one and knew exactly what I wanted . What I didn't want was to be "sold to" - I wanted the best price and the easiest transaction. I didn't have a trade in and I wasn't financing. Of all the dealers, Berlin City Portland, ME was both the best price (by $1,000 from closest price and $5,000 less than some dealers) but was also the easiest. They were in fact one of a handful of dealers who actually answered my email with an actual quote and not a series of sales people calling me. When I went in to get the car, they had me in and out of there within an hour - very happy with the entire process (and the car!)

Easy, straightforward buying experience

by from Standish, ME |

I did all of my pricing research online and got a guaranteed price from Berlin when I was ready to buy a new Prius. I was contacted right away by Steve S., a salesperson at the dealership. We emailed a few times and set up an appointment for me to come in to test drive cars. Steve was extremely helpful and made the car buying experience easy and stress-free. I'm enjoying my new car and would highly recommend Berlin City and salesperson Steve S. to anyone who is serious about getting a good deal on a new car.

Refreshingly straightforward, excellent!

by from Brunswick, Maine |

We had disappointing experiences with two other dealerships before trying Berlin City. Nicholas Nadeau was refreshingly straightforward and extremely attentive. After looking at new Tundras, we decided we wanted a slightly used one and Nick found us one that was a good match almost immediately. He diligently attended to all the follow up details to make it a perfect match, and I'd have to describe his attentiveness as "over the top". I'd highly recommend Berlin City, and give Nick my highest endorsement without reservation. Very happy customer!

BEST customer service!!

by from Freeport Maine |

I just recently leased my first car from Berlin City Toyota and I had such a positive experience. First off, the relaxed and calm demeanor portrayed by Brady started the process off right. It showed my mother and I that we were in the right place to make a purchase such as this. There was a great deal of knowledge shown by Brady about the different models and features and the leasing process. We were very new to this process and all of our questions were answered and then some. We went to other dealerships and did not receive the same experience. Obviously price is a key factor in this whole process and Berlin City Toyota had a price no one could beat. When the time comes to buy a new car I will not hesitate on where to go. By far the best experience I could've asked for!