Berlin City Toyota Lexus

Service 866-809-8389

Berlin City = Easy

Nicholas Nadeau

by from Camden, Maine |

I just purchased a 2015 Prius from Berlin City and Nick Nadeau was an excellent salesman. We knew what we wanted but Nick obviously knew a lot about the car and responded quickly every step of the way. An interesting aspect of this deal is that I never made the two hour trip to Portland. Berlin just delivered the new car and took away the trade-in at no extra cost. Their clear new and trade-in pricing policies, response speed, and discount level were all better than what my local Toyota dealer seemed able to do, so I definitely recommend checking out Berlin City and Nick Nadeau.

April 6, 2015

Hello Mr. Ellison, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our vehicle delivery experience. We will certainly pass along your compliments to Nick. Thank you for your business and we hope you are enjoying your new Prius.

Great Customer Service

by from Standish, Maine |

I recently leased a 2015 Toyota RAV4 4wheel/awd. I had Michael for a sales rep and he was great. Very friendly and understood what I was looking for and did everything he could to make sure it happened without going over my budget. Great place!

March 28, 2015

Hello Samantha, Thank you for your business. We appreciate you sharing your experience and hope you are loving your new Rav4.

2014 Pruis C, Great purchase experience.

by from South Portland, ME |

Before, during and after the purchase I made of my 2014 Prius C, Nick Nadeau was knowledgeable, respectful and very ready to help. The price I got was much better than what was offered from two other Toyota dealers I visited. After the sale, Nick urged me to stay in touch and contact him with questions or other needs. He recently spent time "tutoring me" on the use of the electronic system now that I have had the car for two months. This is service above and beyond the norm! I love my Prius C and I am very pleased with Berlin City and everyone I have dealt with there, especially Nick.

March 28, 2015

Hello Judith M, Thank you for choosing to do business with Nick and Berlin City. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear about your excellent experience. We hope you are enjoying your new Prius C!

Nick Nadeau

by from Cape Elizabeth, ME |

If you are looking for a sales rep to help you with vehicle info or break down the car buying/leasing process, look no further than Mr. Nadeau. He not only listens to your vehicle needs, but he informs you without any pressure. That is a rarity that should not be ignored! I had the pleasure of leasing my '13 Tacoma TRD Sport from him and I am sooooooooooo happy I did! I just hope all of you out there give Nick a call to so he can show you just enjoyable the car buying experience can be!

March 28, 2015

Hello Scott, Thank you for sharing your experience with Nick. We are grateful to have him and will pass along your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your new Tacoma.

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE

by from Portland, Maine |

I can not express enough the quality of service I received while shopping for a used car at this dealership. In one word I would describe it as perfect. If you are looking to buy or even just want some information ask for Nick and I gaurnatee you will not be disappointed. The level of customer service he gives is indescribable. You will not feel like you are just another sale at this dealership. They go out of their way to assist you in any way possible. And if you do decide to buy from tem the process is smooth, quick and easy. This was my first time buying from them and I would highly recommend them to ANYONE looking to buy a new or used vehicle. They deliver on all their promises as well. Their were some mechanical and cosmetic work that needed to be repaired for the car I bought and they were so enthusiastic to get the work done for me so I could have my car the way I wanted it as soon as possible. And they go out of their way to make sure everything is done the way you want it. Again though ask for Nick, he by far is such an exceptional person. All in all my experience with this dealership was amazing. Hands down just amazing. Ask for Nick, YOU WILL be happy you did!

March 18, 2015

Hello Sports fan, We love to hear about experiences like yours and appreciate you sharing it. We will pass along your compliments to Nick. Thank you for your business and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

My fun visit to Berlin City Toyota

by from Old Orchard Beach, Maine |

My attention, initially, had been drawn to Berlin City Toyota because of their financial assistance to schools. Once I arrived, I was greeted by Peter Thibault, who made me feel at ease. Peter answered my questions about the car I was looking at. I had the feeling Peter was listening to my questions; not merely answering what he thought I might want to hear. Everyone I met during my vehicle acquisition process acted professionally in every respect. Within a week, Peter called to make sure everything was OK with my new car. Thanks, especially to Peter, but to everyone I met at Berlin City Toyota.

March 16, 2015

Hello Mr. Dowling, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are very proud of the Drive for Education program and thank you for helping us support it. Thank you for your business.

Pleased with transaction with a couple of reservat

by from Norwich VT |

We were comfortable dealing with Stephen Lawrence, who represented Berlin City Toyota. He was straightforward and helpful in his responses, took pictures of the car and sent them to us and, most importantly, did not put excessive pressure on us at any time (as we experienced in another Toyota dealership). We felt the dealership was less than forthcoming in two items it put on our sale invoice: 'administrative fees' and 'theft protection'. The first was discussed in advance, but we thought it was a state fee, not a dealer fee. That's our fault for not asking. The second was never discussed. Stephen, to his credit, removed the second one without pushing us when we insisted. On balance, we're happy, but not ecstatic with the quality of our transaction. We would come to Berlin City Toyota again. However, we'll have more confidence in this dealership if we see it has posted this review.

March 9, 2015

Hello Nelson, Thank you for your business. We appreciate you choosing Berlin City and apologize for the confusion on the fees. I am happy to hear that these were resolved. All reviews are posted automatically and we appreciate your feedback. We hope you enjoy your new Camry!

Incredible service and support

by from Falmouth, ME |

From research to purchase every peice of the car buying process at Berlin Toyota was exceptional. Bryce Kronk was my salesperson and he was very knowledgable and easy to work with. Matt Almy, the manager was also very pleasant and easy tow work with. I'd highly recommend this dealership

March 7, 2015

Hello RKaram, Thank you for your business. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with Berlin City, Bryce Kronk and Matt Almy. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Berlin puts the US in Prius!

by from Portland, ME |

My car-buying experience, which can be an arduous task, was an absolute pleasure at Berlin City Toyota! The staff was attentive, flexible, and motivated to get me the best car for my dollar. I went to Berlin to test drive a car I thought I would like, but after actually experiencing it, it was clear it was not the car for me. The staff at Berlin City Toyota found a replacement that not only met my parameters for a new vehicle, but exceeded my expectations. I now drive a brand new Prius c and, like me, it is efficient, quiet, smooth and pretty darn cool. My review of Berlin City Toyota would be incomplete and sorely lacking if I did not give adequate praise to the real star - *MELANIE LARCOMBE*! The connection she established with me made me feel comfortable and like I was out shopping with a friend. She even shared her own personal snacks when the appointment began to drag on! It was overall a great experience and I would recommend it to anyone.

March 7, 2015

Hello Trapper, Thank you for your amazing review! We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new Prius C.

2015 Toyota Sienna

by from Otisfield, ME |

I recently contacted Berlin City for information and a price quote on a Toyota Sienna. I weighed the pros & cons of purchasing a new 2015 or a certified used Sienna. Melanie Larcombe answered all my questions in a timely and thorough fashion. I scheduled a test drive and when I arrived Greg West was waiting to assist me. He was very knowledgable about the vehicle. He assisted me with my trade in and Berlin City offered me a reasonable trade value. I did purchase a new 2015 Toyota Sienna. I found the staff very professional, helpful and would definately refer my friends and family to Berlin City to purchase a new or used vehicle. I appreciated the no pressure atmosphere while making my decision to purchase my new van. I love my new AWD Sienna!

March 7, 2015

Hello Kathy B, Thank you for your business. We appreciate you sharing your experience with Berlin City, Greg and Melanie. Congratulations on your new 2015 AWD Sienna!