Berlin City Toyota Lexus

Service 866-809-8389

Berlin City = Easy

2014 Land Cruiser

by from Saco, Maine |

I can't say enough about my salesman, Greg West. When I first called Berlin City looking for a 2014 Land Cruiser I was lucky enough to be put in contact with Mr. West. He was very pleasant and informative during our conversation. In fact his attitude was the very reason I did not buy my vehicle from a dealer much closer to my home. The other dealer I called was very curt with me over the phone so I crossed them off my list. Meeting Greg was a pleasure. Very engaging and friendly. Greg had answers to all my questions and was a wealth of information about things unique to the Land Cruiser. To exemplify just what a kind of person Greg is, I have to relate the following. Greg saw that my wife and I have physical limitations. He volunteered to go to the Vermont DMV (our home state) to do the paperwork for transfer of license plates when he visited his family in Vermont on his day off. When you call Berlin City ask for Greg West!

2015 Toyota Highlander

by from Portland, ME |

We bought a 2015 Highlander from Tim Brown and Steve Saucier. The process was extremely easy and fast. Nobody likes to spend hours at the car dealership haggling back and forth anymore. Tim and Steve eliminated this process and got us into a car we wanted with the payment we could afford. This is my second vehicle purchase from Berlin City Toyota, and my family's 8th from the Berlin City family of dealerships. I've been all over the northeast looking for Toyota's and had my best experience with Berlin City. I look forward to buying there again someday. Thanks again, Tim & Steve, you guys rock!

Brady Blackman gets 5xstars

by from portland maine |

i wish i was rich i`d go buy more cars from Brady,there was none of that annoying back and forth to the manager thing i told him what i wanted to pay and he made it happen ps shout out to Chad awesome again thanks much see you in 2yrs

Berlin Toyota and Greg West!

by from Gorham Maine |

We just recently purchased 2 vehicles from Berlin City Toyota in Portland, and are referring our friends to go see Greg West to get theirs. Greg is great to work with via email as well as in person. He is very knowledgable of the Toyota product. The entire transaction was very EASY. From the minute you walk in the dealership, you know you are at the right place. The staff is friendly and knowledgable with absolutely no pressure. The truly treat you like family.

great service specifically with Stephen Lawrence.

by from Westbrook, Maine |

I really appreciate Stephen for he is very kind and respectful person. Everything was went well from the beginning of searching for the right car that i was looking for till I got my RAV4. Stephen is the guy that you will 100% satisfied with. I and my wife would like to thank him very much for his hard work. And we will defiantly recommend you to let him part of your experience. Thanks again!!

Berlin City Toyota Lexus responded to this review

September 22, 2014

Hello Challa, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I definitely will recognize Stephen for his efforts and thank him for providing a great experience. We appreciate your business and enjoy your Rav4!

Used Truck Experience with Phil

by from Bowdoinham, ME |

I recently purchased a used truck from Phil B. at Berlin City Toyota. Everything from walking in the door to driving off with the truck went so smoothly. I've bought and traded-in many cars in my life and this was one of the least complicated transactions of them all. Phil was knowledgeable about the vehicles I drove, friendly, professional and I was able to get a good deal with them. After the purchase, he took me over to the Service Manager and we set up my first service call. Great place and I will highly recommend them to everyone.

Their Moto is Easy and it sure was EASY!

by from Auburn ME |

It was done over the internet, emailed all the local dealers and they came back as the lowest by a significant amount. The icing on the cake was the offer of an interest free loan that none of the other dealers offered. It was such an EASY experience - just like their moto says.

Great buying experience with Phil Chouinard and gr

by from Portland, ME |

Buying a new car can be intimidating and I had been to many dealerships prior to going to Berlin City. As a woman out shopping, I had mixed experiences across the board, but not with Phil; he was excellent from the first moment we spoke. He went over everything I had questions on and then some. He also took the time and effort to ensure I got a great deal all while delivering excellent customer service! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new car to check out Phil at Berlin City.

Never going back!

by from Standish, Maine |

I bought a car from this company and I can tell you right now I am never going back. Not only did the buying of the car take forever we felt like we did not get a fair deal at all. After being at the dealership for 4 hours!!! We finally got to go? paying more than we thought going in and getting less for are trade in. Not to mention the bank called the other day asking why we still have a loan out on our trade in? it has been more than 14 days and our old car has not been paid off. I am still paying interest on this car and have another payment coming up so that means an extra car payment. When I call them they are WAY too busy for me and tell me to call back or make me hold for a long time. Funny when I called to buy a car they were quick. I mean this when I say if you want great service and I mean service where they take care of you the whole time and even after you buy the car then DON?T go to Berlin City. It is not just about buying a car it?s about the experience after you buy it because you are going to need to go back. I am not taking this car back to Berlin I will have this car worked on at another dealership!!! BAD SERVICE ALL AROUND!!

Berlin City Toyota Lexus responded to this review

September 22, 2014

Hello, We apologize for the experience you have had with us. This is not the typical experience you should expect from us and we obviously are missing something on the payoff. While I wish that we were perfect, I realize that we do occasionally make a mistake. I have found that it is how we address those mistakes is what really counts. We do want to make this right for you, but unfortunately, I do not know your name or contact information. Please call me personally at 207-321-3477 ext. 316010. My name is Eric and I am the General Manager. Thank you for providing your feedback. It is feedback like yours that will help us to improve and eliminate these concerns from happening to any more of our valuable guests.

Great salesmanship!

by from Denmark,Me |

I had an overall great experience. Knew what I wanted and my salesperson delivered.