Berlin City Toyota Lexus

New 888-253-8983
Used 888-768-9741
Service 866-809-8389

Berlin City = Easy

great customer service and very friendly people

by from scarborough maine |

I had a great experience with them and will always buy my cars here!

September 2, 2014

Hello Cara, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Great Overall Experience

by from Medway, ME |

After a poor experience at another dealership, Stephen Lawrence and Berlin City were a nice re-direct. They were fair and accommodating with pricing, and straightforward in helping me to close a fantastic deal on a new Camry LE. They had the color I wanted, with the features and dependability that are commonplace for Toyota models . . . and they matched a competitors' ad for pricing, which was great. I had no loyalty or ties to any specific dealerships in Southern Maine (I live above Bangor) but, after dealing with Berlin City, I would enthusiastically recommend them to anyone I know looking to purchase a new or quality used vehicle.

Easy, Afforable, and Helpful

by from Portland, ME |

The folks at Berlin Toyota made my leasing experience easy and affordable by providing high-quality service at every juncture. Steve S. began my service experience via email, even though I was all the way across the country when I started looking at the RAV-4. He was helpful, honest, and friendly. Once I arrived in Portland, his level of service continued as he greeted me at the front doors of Berlin Toyota. He had a model out front ready for a test drive, and he took the extra time to showcase all of the car's impressive features. His level of service extended beyond the facts about the RAV-4, as he helped welcome and orient me to a new city. He suggested restaurants, night life activities, and other Portland gems. His finance, service, and facilities team continued his level of dedication to excellence. A few days after my purchase, Steve offered follow up and checked on me to make sure I was enjoying the car and settling into a new city! Go on and visit my friends at Berlin! Tell them Timothy Lyle sent you!

Quick and easy (just like they say)

by from Burlington, VT |

I knew I wanted a Toyota PriusV and was shopping though out Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire and upstate New York for the best price. I had test driven one and knew exactly what I wanted . What I didn't want was to be "sold to" - I wanted the best price and the easiest transaction. I didn't have a trade in and I wasn't financing. Of all the dealers, Berlin City Portland, ME was both the best price (by $1,000 from closest price and $5,000 less than some dealers) but was also the easiest. They were in fact one of a handful of dealers who actually answered my email with an actual quote and not a series of sales people calling me. When I went in to get the car, they had me in and out of there within an hour - very happy with the entire process (and the car!)

September 1, 2014

Hello PriusFanVT, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your business and truly strive to create an "Easy" experience for everyone. I am happy to hear that we have delivered on our promise.

Easy, straightforward buying experience

by from Standish, ME |

I did all of my pricing research online and got a guaranteed price from Berlin when I was ready to buy a new Prius. I was contacted right away by Steve S., a salesperson at the dealership. We emailed a few times and set up an appointment for me to come in to test drive cars. Steve was extremely helpful and made the car buying experience easy and stress-free. I'm enjoying my new car and would highly recommend Berlin City and salesperson Steve S. to anyone who is serious about getting a good deal on a new car.

Refreshingly straightforward, excellent!

by from Brunswick, Maine |

We had disappointing experiences with two other dealerships before trying Berlin City. Nicholas Nadeau was refreshingly straightforward and extremely attentive. After looking at new Tundras, we decided we wanted a slightly used one and Nick found us one that was a good match almost immediately. He diligently attended to all the follow up details to make it a perfect match, and I'd have to describe his attentiveness as "over the top". I'd highly recommend Berlin City, and give Nick my highest endorsement without reservation. Very happy customer!

BEST customer service!!

by from Freeport Maine |

I just recently leased my first car from Berlin City Toyota and I had such a positive experience. First off, the relaxed and calm demeanor portrayed by Brady started the process off right. It showed my mother and I that we were in the right place to make a purchase such as this. There was a great deal of knowledge shown by Brady about the different models and features and the leasing process. We were very new to this process and all of our questions were answered and then some. We went to other dealerships and did not receive the same experience. Obviously price is a key factor in this whole process and Berlin City Toyota had a price no one could beat. When the time comes to buy a new car I will not hesitate on where to go. By far the best experience I could've asked for!

September 1, 2014

Hello Brie, Thank you for your business. We realize that you had many dealership choices and we are grateful that you chose Berlin City Toyota. We are grateful to hear that you had the experience that you deserve. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Easy car buying experience

by from Portland Maine |

An easy experience buying a new Prius. Chad was helpful and informative but not pushy.

Great Experience

by from Westbrook, ME |

Harold was very helpful. I called ahead and when I got there the car was ready for a test drive. I didn't feel pressure to buy and he was very accommodating. The finance representative, Bobby was also very helpful and knowledgable. This was my first time purchasing at Berlin and I love my new vehicle!

Very Professional

by from Boothbay, ME |

Used the USAA Buying sevice and Berlin Toyota was among 3 quotes they provided. Berlin and Harold were the most responsive and provided the best final out the door quote. Tim, one of the Managers helped fill in while Harold was out of the office and they made it quick and easy to finalize a deal. The final paperwork was handled quickly and professionally with no "hard sell tactics". I even arranged to have the truck left on site ready to pick up on a Sunday when they were closed as I was traveling in the days before. Very satisfied with the deal and the dealer and would recommend them without reservation.

August 18, 2014

Thank you for your feedback MaineWayne. We appreciate your business.