Berlin City Toyota Lexus

Service 866-809-8389

Berlin City = Easy

Mr Tim

by from Westbrook, ME |

Process was quick and smooth. Salesman was easy to work with and met all of my needs.

Berlin city toyota= Easy.........NOT

by from Green Bay, WI |

We couldn't get the vehicle we were wanting in our area so we came to cars.com and found our vehicle! It was being sold by Berlin City Toyota, so we contacted them to buy it over the phone and with overnight ups. The way they handled the sale of this vehicle made us never want to buy another Toyota again. After having to talk to almost everyone in the dealership, we finally called the VP of the corporation that owns the dealership to finally get our title almost a month after we "bought" the vehicle! They sold the vehicle without ever having the title in hand; it was stated before and after the vehicle was shipped that the title would be arriving at our house soon. Nothing about buying this vehicle was easy, from the phone calls that were never returned to being hung up on the phone. They never followed their business philosophy, and we suffered because of it. Hopefully, if you decide to use this dealership, you have a better experience than we did. But please make sure to ask to see the title before you buy and if they can?t provide it please look elsewhere, it will just cause you too much stress

Berlin City Toyota Lexus responded to this review

May 1, 2014

Hello Kathryn and Colin, We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. The unique situation of shipping a vehicle from Maine to Wisconsin and title transfer did delay the process. We do apologize that the bank sent the title to the wrong address, but hopefully the updates throughout the process and plate extension did offset any inconvenience you experienced. We hope to be able to assist you in the future. Sincerely, Berlin City

GUYOTA

by from KENNEBUNKPORT, ME |

CHRIS GREEN AND THE WHOLE BERLIN CITY TEAM WERE A JOY TO WORK WITH. WE LOVE OUR USED TACOMA AND WILL CALL THEM WHEN WE'RE READY FOR ANOTHER VEHICLE.

Best thing ever!!

by from Kennebunkport, ME |

Buying our 2009 Toyota Tacoma was the easiest thing we had to do one Monday night! Great service from Chris Green. His enthusiasm and organization made the process go smoothly and fun. We would certainly do it again.

new car purchase

by from SCARBOROUGH MAINE |

BOUGHT THE CAR THRU THE USAA BUYING SERVICES ...THE EXPERIENCE WAS EXCELLENT ..WE WERE VERY HAPPY WITH PRICE OF THE TRADE IN

Buying A Car Made Pleasant

by from Portland, Maine |

This was my third time around leasing a Lexus ES 350 at Berlin City, and I have not a single complaint. Hard to believe. The whole experience was logical, rational, and friendly. I really did my homework this time with the various, helpful online services available. If I can master the complicated control system on this 2014 Lexus, I'll no doubt return to Berlin City for a fourth car when the lease is up.

Berling City really does = EASY

by from Auburn Maine |

Bought a 2011 Kia Sorento today and couldn't have asked for a better experience. We didn't even have to leave our house!! Melanie Larcombe and Greg West made the whole process painless and got us a great deal in addition to bringing the new car to our house and taking our trade back to the dealership. I honestly couldn't ask for anything more!!

New car buying experience

by from Wells ME |

Had a wonderful car buying experience with this dealership. Everyone from sales to finance worked their hardest to make purchasing my car as easy as possible. I have not had to utilize their service department yet but am certain that I will not be disappointed. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for quality personal service

Toyota Tundra purchase

by from Portland, Me. |

My experience pruchasing a 2014 Toyotat Tundra was fantastic from start to finish. My salesman, Greg West, did everything possible to make it smooth and easy from start to finish. I am very happy with my truck and my buying experience!

Superb Dealership!

by from Gorham, Maine |

What a great group to work with! They are courteous, friendly and very knowledgable. I am very happy I bought a Toyota Certified Used vehicle from them. Harold Blaney is an excellent sales rep that has been very helpful even after the sale. He always checks in with me when I come in for service to be sure that I am still happy with my 2012 Toyota Camry. He made the purchase of my vehice very easy! Corey Smith in service is always ready to provide excellent customer service. I have had both warranty and recall work completed as well as regular maintenance and every time the work has been done correctly, efficiently and with great care. They even wash the car for me! Kudos to Corey, Harold and the entire team at Berlin City Toyota for providing great customer service. It is truly a pleasure to do business with you. I look forward to the years ahead!