Berlin City Toyota Lexus

New 888-253-8983
Used 888-768-9741
Service 866-809-8389

Berlin City = Easy

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Dover, NH |

This was the easiest, most stress-free, most pleasant car-buying experience I have ever had. Everyone at Berlin City, from the initial salesperson (Mike Wyman) to the sales manager (Tim Brown) to the finance specialist (Jared), was helpful, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable. They got me the truck I wanted, and they gave me the best price! I recommend Berlin City very highly. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

January 9, 2015

Hello J. Mastro, Thank you for your business. We love to hear about experiences like yours. We will pass along your compliments to Mike, Tim and Jared. Enjoy your new vehicle.

Buying My Prius

by from Fryeburg Maine |

Nick was terrific. He made the process quick and he was friendly and knew his stuff. I love the car. We bought it on the Saturday after Thanksgiving and even though the place was crowded, we were well taken care of. I would and have already recommended the dealership to my friends. We'll be in to look at the RAV 4's in the Spring.

January 7, 2015

Hello Mr. Brown, Thank you for your business and your recommendations. Enjoy your new Prius and we look forward to seeing you in the Spring.

Yarmouth,Maine

by from No.Yarmouth,Me |

I have purchase several vehicles from Berlin City Portland, My first experience was with Mark Axleson after I had some bad experiences with a local dealer which I had been a loyal customer for 25 years. Mark and his staff was so helpful and at any time there was a problem Mark took command and solve the issue right away. So my loyalty goes to the dealership that respects all their customer needs from the service department Corey Smith and all that are involve with the service department. Today I purchase a new vehicle form Matt Almy he was so helpful to hear all my concerns and made this sales agreement possible. I also would like to personally thank Deb for all her help and concerns for the customer. Happy New Years Steve

January 4, 2015

Hello Steve, Thank you for your continued business. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with others. Enjoy your new Tacoma and Happy New Year to you!

Good Deal

by from Winthrop, Maine |

Overall, very high quality treatment. They did what it takes.

January 4, 2015

Hello Vigilante, Thank you for your business and feedback.

Great Experience

by from Maine |

The dealer sold the truck I wanted three days after I saw it. I wasn't fast enough to get it because I thought that it would still be there. However, every effort was exhausted by Peter in sales to find one for me and they did within an hour. I accepted delivery one week later. Also, Joe in financing was fantastic and very knowledgeable. He found the right rates for me and executed a fast and "Easy" purchase from start to finish. Most dealerships I've been to keep you in the dealership for 3 or 4 hours. This deal took less than 2 hours.

January 3, 2015

Hello PRM, Thank you for your business. We are grateful that we could find you the truck that you wanted and deliver an easy experience. Enjoy your new truck!

Top Customer service

by from Portland, ME |

From the first call I received in response to an online request to being handed the keys to my new vehicle my experience at Berlin was top notch. Every person involved in the process gave me 100% customer service.

December 27, 2014

Hello Lildeb, Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business and wish you a Happy New Year!

Great experience, would purchase from again!

by from Portland, ME |

Very pleasant experience, from the initial phone call to find what I was looking for through finalizing the buying process. I highly recommend Berlin City to other potential buyers and I look forward to doing business with them again in the future.

December 27, 2014

Hello Samantha, Thank you for your business. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience. Please let us know if you have any questions with your new vehicle. Happy New Year!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Gorham, ME |

My wife and I recently purchased a new Toyota Tacoma as a third vehicle for our family. Greg West's professionalism made this entire purchase process, one that was comfortable and rewarding. He, along with the rest of the Berlin City management, was aggressive in the pricing of the vehicle, while being compassionate in the negotiation. We were well educated on the features of the vehicles that we looked at, while listened to as we presented our purchase offer. I would highly recommend Greg and Berlin City to anybody looking for a new or used vehicle.

December 27, 2014

Hello TC, Thank you for choosing Berlin City as your place of business. We will be certain to pass along your compliments to Greg. Happy New Year!

Great Experience!

by from Portland, ME |

Greg and the rest of the staff at Berlin City Toyota made this transaction easy. They were very professional and courteous through the entire process. The were very competitive in their pricing and exceeded other offers that I received right from the start. I would definately recommend Greg and this dealership to those looking to buy a Toyota.

December 26, 2014

Hello TC, Thank you for sharing your experience. We constantly monitor the market to ensure that you will get a competitive price without the hassle of having to be a great negotiator. We appreciate your business and wish you a Happy New Year.

Fantastic Assistance - Mutombo Mutombo

by from Annapolis, MD |

My husband and I had an excellent experience purchasing a 2015 Toyota Sienna from Berlin City. This is our third vehicle purchase from this dealership, and we love them! We had an amazing sales guide, named Mutombo Mutombo. He was charismatic, knowledgeable, and very accomodating. He was genuinely interested in listening to our needs, and we were impressed by his professionalism. We got an excellent trade-in value for our old vehicle, and they gave us discounts for having previously purchased vehicles from them. Overall, a great purchasing experience. We will continue to purchase our vehicles at Berlin City!

December 27, 2014

Hello Kat S, Thank you for your continued business and loyalty! We appreciate your business and wish you a Happy New Year.