Berlin City Toyota Lexus

New 888-253-8983
Used 888-768-9741
Service 866-809-8389

Berlin City = Easy

great service specifically with Stephen Lawrence.

by from Westbrook, Maine |

I really appreciate Stephen for he is very kind and respectful person. Everything was went well from the beginning of searching for the right car that i was looking for till I got my RAV4. Stephen is the guy that you will 100% satisfied with. I and my wife would like to thank him very much for his hard work. And we will defiantly recommend you to let him part of your experience. Thanks again!!

September 22, 2014

Hello Challa, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I definitely will recognize Stephen for his efforts and thank him for providing a great experience. We appreciate your business and enjoy your Rav4!

Used Truck Experience with Phil

by from Bowdoinham, ME |

I recently purchased a used truck from Phil B. at Berlin City Toyota. Everything from walking in the door to driving off with the truck went so smoothly. I've bought and traded-in many cars in my life and this was one of the least complicated transactions of them all. Phil was knowledgeable about the vehicles I drove, friendly, professional and I was able to get a good deal with them. After the purchase, he took me over to the Service Manager and we set up my first service call. Great place and I will highly recommend them to everyone.

Their Moto is Easy and it sure was EASY!

by from Auburn ME |

It was done over the internet, emailed all the local dealers and they came back as the lowest by a significant amount. The icing on the cake was the offer of an interest free loan that none of the other dealers offered. It was such an EASY experience - just like their moto says.

Great buying experience with Phil Chouinard and gr

by from Portland, ME |

Buying a new car can be intimidating and I had been to many dealerships prior to going to Berlin City. As a woman out shopping, I had mixed experiences across the board, but not with Phil; he was excellent from the first moment we spoke. He went over everything I had questions on and then some. He also took the time and effort to ensure I got a great deal all while delivering excellent customer service! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new car to check out Phil at Berlin City.

Never going back!

by from Standish, Maine |

I bought a car from this company and I can tell you right now I am never going back. Not only did the buying of the car take forever we felt like we did not get a fair deal at all. After being at the dealership for 4 hours!!! We finally got to go? paying more than we thought going in and getting less for are trade in. Not to mention the bank called the other day asking why we still have a loan out on our trade in? it has been more than 14 days and our old car has not been paid off. I am still paying interest on this car and have another payment coming up so that means an extra car payment. When I call them they are WAY too busy for me and tell me to call back or make me hold for a long time. Funny when I called to buy a car they were quick. I mean this when I say if you want great service and I mean service where they take care of you the whole time and even after you buy the car then DON?T go to Berlin City. It is not just about buying a car it?s about the experience after you buy it because you are going to need to go back. I am not taking this car back to Berlin I will have this car worked on at another dealership!!! BAD SERVICE ALL AROUND!!

September 22, 2014

Hello, We apologize for the experience you have had with us. This is not the typical experience you should expect from us and we obviously are missing something on the payoff. While I wish that we were perfect, I realize that we do occasionally make a mistake. I have found that it is how we address those mistakes is what really counts. We do want to make this right for you, but unfortunately, I do not know your name or contact information. Please call me personally at 207-321-3477 ext. 316010. My name is Eric and I am the General Manager. Thank you for providing your feedback. It is feedback like yours that will help us to improve and eliminate these concerns from happening to any more of our valuable guests.

Great salesmanship!

by from Denmark,Me |

I had an overall great experience. Knew what I wanted and my salesperson delivered.

2014 Toyota Highlander

by from Bath, Maine |

I purchased a 2014 Toyota Highlander XLE AWD on Saturday, August 30, 2014. Nick Nadeau worked closely with me to select and locate the vehicle that I wanted. Nick went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied. Nick Nadeau and Jim Robertson made the purchasing process easy and straight forward. Since I'm a USAA member, I took advantage of the fact that Berlin City Toyota of Portland is just one of two Toyota dealers in Maine that participate in USAA's Car Buying Service. Besides getting the best deal on my new car, Berlin City also were the most generous of the three dealerships that I visited with the trade-in value they gave me for my old minivan. As a result, I was able to buy the new car that I wanted without overstretching my budget or compromising on comfort and features. Thanks Nick and Berlin City Toyota!

Leased a new Tacoma

by from Lisbon Falls, Maine |

Steve S. made it very easy to get a new truck. I would definitely recommend both Berlin City and salesman Steve to anyone looking for a pleasant experience.

Great expreience - very pleasant and no pressure.

by from Portland, ME |

Glad we went to Berlin City. Our sales rep, Bryce Kronk, made the whole process very pleasant for us. He helped us test-drive three different models and explained the advantages of each of them to us. If you're going to buy a Toyota, go see Bryce.

Easiest Deal I've Ever Done

by from Hollis, ME |

My pleasant experience with Berlin City Toyota in Portland stemmed from a poor experience with another southern Maine Toyota dealership. I actually had a deal in place with the other dealer a week earlier and gave them a $250 deposit. My deal was for an AWD Sienna LE in Shoreline Blue or Predawn Gray. They did not have one on the lot, but they gave me the VIN # for one they were going to swap for with a dealership in MA. I received notification the following Monday that the Sienna had arrived. Color was right, but the one they brought in was FWD, not AWD which we negotiated on. The thing that irked me was that they didn't tell me...I had to find out for myself. They told me that they decided to swap with another dealer, and didn't realize it was FWD. But I have my doubts based upon previous experiences with this dealership. After we politely refused this vehicle (I still wanted them to get me one, after all), they did very little to secure me the right one. They kept telling me that my request was hard to find, and that only one person at their dealership works the dealer swaps, and he is a salesman busy with his own sales. Apparently his customers were more important than us. After several more days, I discovered that Berlin City just got a gray AWD on the lot. I visited them last Thursday evening, talked with their salesman Nick, and after about 5 minutes of negotiations they matched the deal I had from the other dealership. I went back to the other dealership and requested my deposit back. They could not have cared less...the salesman didn't even bother to tell his manager! I went back to Berlin City and told them I would take it, and that my wife and I would be back the next day to do the paperwork. We had a FANTASTIC experience with Cliff from the F&I room. There was no pressure, whatsoever...both Nick and Cliff were very straightforward with us. We couldn't be happier with how things turned out. Not only will Berlin City get the service for our new Sienna, but I will now service my Camry with them instead of the "other" dealership (not that they care). By the way, it is a week later now and the original vehicle in MA I negotiated for with the other dealership is STILL available!

September 22, 2014

Hello Mark, We are grateful to hear about your great experience with Nick and Cliff. We apologize for the experience that you had with the other Toyota dealership and are happy to hear that we could find the right vehicle for you. Thank you for choosing Berlin City and we look forward to seeing you in service.