Berlin City Toyota Lexus

New 888-253-8983
Used 888-768-9741
Service 866-809-8389

Berlin City = Easy

Quick, efficient and rewarding buying experience.

by from Buckfield, ME |

After researching the vehicle I planned to buy I visited several new car dealers including Berlin City of Portland. At Berlin I sought out Tim Brown who I had previously purchased a new Toyota Avalon in Dec. 2013. Tim and his manager responded to my needs and wishes and I left later as the new owner of a 2014.5 Camry LE. Thank you to Berlin for a quick, efficient and rewarding experience.

Service Department

by from Portland, ME |

I went to Berlin City Toyota to have my car serviced by a Toyota certified service team before embarking on a long drive. The service mechanics forgot to put a cap back on the oil tank on my car which only has 20K miles. My fairly new car now suffers from residual damages from a mistake that was never mine.

Berlin City Toyota Lexus responded to this review

May 15, 2014

Hello Ms. Patel, It was a pleasure speaking with you tonight. We do apologize for the inconvenience of the oil cap coming off on your trip back to Atlanta. I was happy to discover the dealer has put the cap back on and topped off the fluid at no cost. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do as you now have my phone number for any concerns. We are also glad that you have your vehicle back and can continue to enjoy it. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your service business while you are in Maine. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we look forward to seeing you back in Maine in the spring.

New Camry Owner

by from Southern Maine |

This was a very pleasant new car buying experience. Joe Menard handled the sale from start to finish. Every one made us feel welcome and comfortable. I very highly recommend Joe.

Great customer service, awesome welcomed consumer

by from Portland maine |

couple months ego, i have visited your dealer with my friend who bought car there,I love how your people welcomed us and then i decided to stop by for buying a car.But if you give favor can you change my car because it has scratch on rear bump.I will appreciate for that.Thank you and have nice day.

Top Quality Dealership

by from Yarmouth, Maine |

Over the years we have purchased 4 vehicles from Berlin City Toyota - 2 Highlanders and 2 Avalons. Continually have all vehicles serviced there. Top Quality in All aspects. Recently bought a 2014 Avalon LTD. The sales team was courteous and professional. The service group has been the same over the years. We enjoy our Toyota vehicles, and doing business with Berlin City.

Excellent service

by from Cumberland, Maine |

Steve Saucier exceeded my expectations of a sales person. My husband couldn't be with me during this purchase, but I didn't feel alone. I was set on looking at a certain vehicle, but Steve found that it was a vehicle that had recently been traded in and had been taken to the body shop earlier that day to have a little work done. Without hesitating, Steve told me he would go get the vehicle from the body shop which was at a different location, so I could take a look at it. He could have easily tried to have me look at different vehicles or come back another day when that vehicle was back on the lot, but he could tell I was really interested in this vehicle. He brought the vehicle back within a matter of minutes. It was a pleasant, respectful experience from beginning to end.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Falmouth, ME |

We recently purchased three 2014 Toyota Camrys...one for myself, one for my husband and one for my mother-in-law. We worked with Joe Menard who was absolutely wonderful. He is a very personable and professional young man. Every one who we had a chance to interact with was wonderful.

Friendly, low pressure, personalized service.

by from Harrison, Maine |

Great experience from the moment we entered the dealership. Friendly, personalized, and low pressure. We were treated professionally with kindness and respect. That doesn't happen everywhere and I must say makes all the difference in the world! After this experience I wouldn't consider buying from anyone else!

Initial Mix-Up Corrected Beyond My Expectaions

by from Portland, State O' Maine |

Slight mix-up with initial repair order was 100% corrected and the bill adjusted far beyond my expectation. Very convenient online appointment sign-up?.

Friendly staff / Great Prices/Great customer servi

by from Lewiston, ME |

My entire experience is phenomenal - no hassles of any kind, friendly staff, competitive pricing, and great customer service. This is my very first time purchasing a car (husband always buy them for me) and I thank you for giving me that great buying experience.