Berlin City Toyota Lexus

Service 866-809-8389

Berlin City = Easy

Great Experience, Nicest Salesman

by from Gray, ME |

I knew what I wanted when I came into Berlin City and I left with it that night. Plain, simply and NO hassellI knew the car I wanted when I came into Berlin City and I left with it that night. Plain - simply - NO hassle. Some people like the haggle, snaggle of buying a car but I hate it. My salesman was Peter Thibult. He is professional, smart and so very good at his job. I would recommend Berlin City Toyota and Peter to anyone purchasing a car.

A different kind of auto buying experience

by from Topsham, ME |

We bought a used certified Camry Hybrid XLE. It wasn't our first choice, but it had low mileage and in every way was virtually new. The buying process we experienced was competent, totally unhurried, thoroughly courteous, warm, and yet allowed me feel free to go any direction I wished in selection of a car, options, etc. Moreover I was able to make the purchase at an exceedingly fair price at terms designed to fit my budget. In the future if given the chance I'd not hesitate to highly recommend Berlin Auto to any prospective buyer. Finally, I'd add that Toyota builds great cars. Together they're a real winning combination.

Great Sales Service; Great Product

by from Portland, Maine |

I worked with a young sales representative named Mike Roman, who did a wonderful job of showing me the Prius and all that it can do. Mike was patient when we had to make a small detour on the test drive to accommodate my family. When I signed my lease, he also followed me to my house with my other vehicle, which I did not trade in. Even after the sale, Mike asked me to bring my new Prius back for an exterior wax and detailing. In the end, I found working with Berlin City, professional personable, honest and accommodating. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Great Service!

by from York, Maine |

We are the proud owners of a brand new Toyota Highlander which we recently purchased at Berlin City in Portland. I can't say enough about Tim Brown and the excellent customer service we received from him. We ordered a car -as the Highlanders are in great demand- and had to wait some time for it to arrive. Tim relayed any information he received in a timely manner and worked hard to make sure our car came in to the dealership as quickly as possible. Tim was thorough, professional, friendly and mad the buying process fun! Our 3 young children were entertained at the dealership too with the big toy room. We will certainly be buying from Berlin City again and hope that Tim can help us in the future.

Ken Riddle, retired

by from Falmouth , ME. |

This 2014 Venza was the sixth Toyota I have personally bought orf leased. Since I bought my first Tundra in 2000 my family have now purchased eleven Toyota vehicles and we are all very satisfied with them as you can see by our loyalty . Berlin City Toyota is a truly Excellent dealership with a great staff providing outstanding service, sales and support. Tim Brown had for over four months worked with me to select and get the best possible lease for my new Venza. The entire process was again "Easy" topped off with Tim personally delivering the new Venza to our home. With Berlin City Toyota, I have come to expect a great product, great sales support, great service with great people truly interesting in you as a customer. .

Thanks for a great car buying experience.

by from Harrison, Maine |

It was a busy last Saturday of the month but the sales person made me feel like I was the only person in the place.

So far so good

by from Westbrook, ME |

Great buying exp.The fastest in and out dealer I've ever experienced. They even had a huge playroom to keep my son out of trouble. :)

First Time Getting a Car!

by from Yarmouth, ME |

This was my first time purchasing my own vehicle. The nice folks at Berlin City made the whole process easy and stress-free! I'm very happy with the new vehicle I leased and I would highly recommend doing business with them. Everyone there is very professional, helpful, and nice!

Professionalism on Display

by from Bowdoinham, Maine |

On my son's recommendation and after shopping around for a new truck, I elected to buy a new Tacoma from Berlin City in Portland. Simply stated, they made the buying process easy-the team was knowledgeable and professional throughout the process. If, going forward, Berlin City continues to offer this level of professionalism, I look forward to a continuing relationship over the years. I will offer my word-of-mouth support for them, unequivocally.

Quality and Excellent Experience

by from Gray, Maine |

Over the last number of years our family has bought a significant amount of Toyota trucks and cars, all from Berlin and their fine staff of professionals there. Mark Axelsen, and Eric Mendoza have not only produced quality deals, but they listened to our needs, what our finances could manage and then produced the vehicles we wanted within those parameters. This past purchase, salesman Joe Menard went up and beyond the call of duty shopping for just the 4 Runner we wanted, made the deal and delivered it with professionalism. I love that this dealership doesn?t waste your time bartering back and forth over a few dollars ? you give them what you like, what you need, the money you have to spend and they make it happen or let you know where there has to be changes. Bobby, in their financing department, is another asset. He?s honest about your options, gives you the pros and cons of additional coverages and makes the deal. Our vehicle purchases at Berlin have been terrific.