Berlin City Toyota Lexus

Service 866-809-8389

Berlin City = Easy

Love Berlin City Toyota

by from Portland, Maine |

I wasn't planning on getting a new car just on having service on my old Matrix, but they made me an offer I couldn't refuse, so I was able to by a new Prius by trading in my 9 yr old Matrix. I loved my old car and the toyota people at Berlin City took wonderful car of it. It was hard to say good bye to my Matrix but the Prius is great and from start to finish the sales staff was wonderful.I look forward to many yrs to come dealing with service and when its time dealing with sales once again. You guys have a very satisfied customer on your hands.

November 8, 2014

Hello Sara, Congratulations on your new Prius! We are sure you will enjoy driving by gas stations with a smile!!! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you back for your complimentary service.

Excellent sales experience and support

by from Brunswick, ME |

Excellent Toyota purchase experience! I knew what I wanted before arriving at the showroom. The sales representative was very courteous and knowledgeable when describing vehicle features and specifications. He guided us through the purchase process including vehicle financing and registration documentation. All in all a very stress-free and enjoyable experience (for a change).

November 8, 2014

Hello Steve, Thank you for your business. We are happy to hear that your experience was truly "Easy". Thank you for sharing your feedback.

They make it easy

by from Ipswich, MA |

My 2015 Tacoma is the third vehicle we have purchased at Berlin City, all with the assistance of Eric Mendoza. Each time the experience has been easy from first contact to delivery. For this purchase I wanted a Tacoma with certain features. Eric identified one that was in transit, and it was delivered to me one day after arriving at the dealership. Everything went very smoothly. I highly recommend the dealership, and Eric in particular, He is very knowledgeable about the vehicles, pointing out the pros and cons of different features, all in a no-pressure, professional manner. In fact, eery person I dealt with during the transaction was very helpful and professional.

November 8, 2014

Hello Steve, Thank you for your continued business! We love to hear stories like yours and our goal is to make it easy. We are grateful to have employees like Eric and specifically try to hire employees that have his type of demeanor. Enjoy your new Tacoma.

Toyota Rav4 - Michael Begley

by from Portland, ME |

Michael researched the car ahead of time and was very knowledgeable about the features and benefits of the Rav4. He made the choice easy. I've been driving the Rav4 for about a week and really like it. My only suggestion for improvement is to make the finance process faster. Much of the paperwork, etc. could've been completed ahead of time in order to speed up the process.

November 8, 2014

Hello Ms. Hayes, Thank you for your feedback. Michael is a newer employee of ours and has really spent a lot of time learning our product. We are grateful to hear that he is doing a great job. We realize that your time is important and we are continually working on ways to streamline the finance process to shorten the time. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new Rav4!

Top Notch - 2009 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Long Bed

by from East Machias, Maine |

Outstanding service and follow-up with Berlin City from our initial internet inquiry through the delivery here in East Machias. We were treated as if we were the entire focus of Harold Blaney our Salesman, the entire finance and delivery team. We knew what we were looking for in terms of a vehicle and that is what they focused on...and delivered on. We actually picked out the truck on line and it was just as presented...it had some detailing in progress when we were at the dealership and when it was completed, the truck was delivered to us. We would recommend Harold and this dealership to anyone interested in buying a vehicle.

Berlin- Used Camry- Greg West

by from Falmouth, Maine |

Greg West was great to deal with. He was fair and honest and was very professional throughout the process. I never felt pressured and have always heard great things about Berlin and their incredible service. My wife, Lori Tully, has been a loyal customer for many years and I am happy to join the Berlin family.

November 8, 2014

Hello Mr. Frederick, Thank you for joining the family! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions that you may have in the future. Thank you again!

Great Customer Services

by from Auburn, ME |

Berlin City Toyota in Portland makes your car purchase experience pleasant and easy "as the sign says." Thanks to their friendly and Knowledgeable sales team it really does makes your buying experience very easy and pleasant. Fair prices and an honest trade in makes your experience as good as it gets. I would reccomend Berlin City Toyota to anyone thinking of a new car purchase orf trading in their old car for a new or used car..

November 8, 2014

Hello Paul, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

VERY HAPPY WITH CAR, SALESMAN, AND BERLIN CITY!

by from New Gloucester, Me |

I was a little nervous at the prospect of buying a new car from a dealership. We all have heard the stories but I have to say Berlin City and Steve Saucier in particular made the whole experience very enjoyable. Steve listened to what I wanted and worked hard to find just the right car (and color! ) for me. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant throughout the whole buying experience. There was absolutely NO pressure to buy and he worked with me to settle on a price that I felt was fair and reasonable. He even called the other day just to touch base and make sure that I was enjoying the car and to ask if I had any further questions. I have and will continue to recommend Berlin City and Steve Saucier to all who are looking to buy a vehicle.

friendly, welcoming and overall a terrific!

by from Maine |

Berlin City Toyota was incredibly easy to deal with, smiles all around and everybody there makes sure that your being taken care of. I have purchased with Berlin before which is why I came back and this visit will keep me as a customer for life. My Salesman Mark Hunter was terrific and Sales Manager Chad Swett put together a great deal for me. Paperwork was quick, they went over all the details of the new car and I left feeling really good about my purchase.

Great service on a Friday night

by from Portland, ME |

Nick is an excellent salesman--staying late on a Friday to make sure that everything was in order. My highest recommendation.