Berlin City Toyota Lexus

Service 866-809-8389 Service 866-809-8389

Berlin City = Easy

Incredible service and support

by from Falmouth, ME |

From research to purchase every peice of the car buying process at Berlin Toyota was exceptional. Bryce Kronk was my salesperson and he was very knowledgable and easy to work with. Matt Almy, the manager was also very pleasant and easy tow work with. I'd highly recommend this dealership

March 7, 2015

Hello RKaram, Thank you for your business. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with Berlin City, Bryce Kronk and Matt Almy. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Berlin puts the US in Prius!

by from Portland, ME |

My car-buying experience, which can be an arduous task, was an absolute pleasure at Berlin City Toyota! The staff was attentive, flexible, and motivated to get me the best car for my dollar. I went to Berlin to test drive a car I thought I would like, but after actually experiencing it, it was clear it was not the car for me. The staff at Berlin City Toyota found a replacement that not only met my parameters for a new vehicle, but exceeded my expectations. I now drive a brand new Prius c and, like me, it is efficient, quiet, smooth and pretty darn cool. My review of Berlin City Toyota would be incomplete and sorely lacking if I did not give adequate praise to the real star - *MELANIE LARCOMBE*! The connection she established with me made me feel comfortable and like I was out shopping with a friend. She even shared her own personal snacks when the appointment began to drag on! It was overall a great experience and I would recommend it to anyone.

March 7, 2015

Hello Trapper, Thank you for your amazing review! We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new Prius C.

2015 Toyota Sienna

by from Otisfield, ME |

I recently contacted Berlin City for information and a price quote on a Toyota Sienna. I weighed the pros & cons of purchasing a new 2015 or a certified used Sienna. Melanie Larcombe answered all my questions in a timely and thorough fashion. I scheduled a test drive and when I arrived Greg West was waiting to assist me. He was very knowledgable about the vehicle. He assisted me with my trade in and Berlin City offered me a reasonable trade value. I did purchase a new 2015 Toyota Sienna. I found the staff very professional, helpful and would definately refer my friends and family to Berlin City to purchase a new or used vehicle. I appreciated the no pressure atmosphere while making my decision to purchase my new van. I love my new AWD Sienna!

March 7, 2015

Hello Kathy B, Thank you for your business. We appreciate you sharing your experience with Berlin City, Greg and Melanie. Congratulations on your new 2015 AWD Sienna!

Up Front and Honest Throughout

by from Portland, ME |

We had a very good buying experience with Berlin City recently and would recommend them to anyone looking for a new car. The Sales staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and NOT pushy. The Finance staff was open, honest, and helped get the best deal with an extended warranty.

March 2, 2015

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear you enjoyed our philosophy on how to do business. We hope you enjoy your new Highlander.

Up Front and Honest Throughout

by from Portland, ME |

Love Berlin City Toyota!! Love my new car!!!

by from South Portland, ME |

Purchasing my new RAV4 from Berlin City last week was honestly, THE best car buying experience I've ever had! Their sales associate, Bryce Kronk, was professional and friendly...without being "salesy" or pushy!! What a nice guy! I highly recommend Berlin City Toyota of Portland and specifically, Bryce! (Although, every person I met from the various departments were all super friendly as well)! I look forward to working with them throughout the life of this car and hopefully, beyond! I realize it's only been just over a week, but first impressions are important...so far, so good! Thanks for making it all happen!

March 2, 2015

Hello Kathryn, Thank you for your business. We appreciate you choosing to do business with Bryce and Berlin City and look forward to working with you during the life of the car. It is a Rav4, so we know that will be a long relationship! Enjoy your new Rav4.

Fantastic Car Dealer

by from Freeport, ME |

Just purchased a 2013 Toyota RAV4 from Mike W. at Berlin City Toyota. It is exactly what I was looking for and Mike was most helpful every step of the way. He made sure I knew everything about the vehicle and worked with me to get the price and payment I was looking for. Nothing pushy, just great customer service. I look forward to many years of enjoyment driving my RAV4. Berlin City and their staff are the best.

February 28, 2015

Hello Mary Anne, Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business and wish you many years of enjoyment with your Rav4.

Great Experience

by from Portland, ME |

We recently purchased a Toyota Highlander through Greg West, our salesman, and from the beginning to the end of our experience, Greg completely understood what we were looking for and how to best deliver it to us. He never tried to up-sell us or push us along faster than we wanted to go. He never tried to incentivize us to make a commitment to him. He simply tried to give us the information we needed in a timely, educated manner. It was a nice change from what we think of as a "car salesman".

February 23, 2015

Hello DWW, Thank you for sharing your great experience with us. This is exactly the treatment we try to give everyone that comes in to Berlin City, and we are grateful to hear that we delivered. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new Highlander.

Exceptional Service and Overall Easy Purchase

by from Westbrook, Maine |

Berlin City of Westbrook was a great experience. The selection of vehicles had what we were looking for and the sales person, Melanie Lacombe, was great. Melanie was knowledgeable and easy to work with, very professional. I would recommend Berlin City and Melanie to anyone shopping for a vehicle.

February 23, 2015

Hello Melanie, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your business.

Review on recent purchase of Toyota RAV4

by from Scarborough, Maine |

Our recent lease/purchase at Berlin City Toyota was fantastic. The dealership in whole was very professional yet comfortable. Everyone was very pleasant. We did speak to other sales people that were in the dealership throughout our visit and everyone was happy and friendly. Phil Brokov sold us the vehicle. He was extremely helpful, patient and made the experience extremely positive and pain free. He was able to work with us and help us get a really fair deal on the trade of our vehicle and on the price of the new vehicle. He took a lot of time showing us the vehicle that we were interested in. His knowledge of cars was exceptional. What made Phil stand out in this whole deal was what he did at the end of our visit. He went out with us to the new car and went over every button/gadget in the vehicle. He was thorough and so kind and helpful. Thank you very very very much!!!!!! HAPPY TOYOTA RAV 4 OWNER

February 23, 2015

Hello Ms. Prescott, Thank you for sharing your great experience. We appreciate your business and will pass along your review to Phil. Enjoy your new Rav4!